PDA

View Full Version : Mag: A Mag question

JGaff
May 30, 2004, 04:08 PM
This might be simple to others, but not to a first time Mag farmer like myself.

I want a Deva, not a Sato or a Rati, just a Deva.

As a Bluefull HUcast, this means POW+MIND=DEF+DEX

I was thinking a 5/50/45/0 Mag (5 Def, 50 Pow, 45 Dex, 0 mind at level 100)

I think I can do it with some carefull feeding. That being said, and If it becomes a Deva, will it remain that way after level 100, or will it become a power hungry Kama? I really want a differant mag ( I gave my old Kama to a RAcast I'm twinking up)

Will it evolve again? Is it worth the stats i'm aiming for. Give me some insight. I want a rare mag, so if this isn't going to work, let me know, but don't tell me I need a Sato or Rati. I might be forced to shoot someone if they do...

If I seem unclear, or you need more info, make a post saying so. I knwo you guys don't read minds.

Thanks in Advance,

Dillon
May 30, 2004, 04:21 PM
Once you have a Rare Mag, they don't evolve again unless transferred over to a different ID.

I have a Deva myself, and it's..ok. I'm a bit of a Mag Farmer, but I never finished the one(s) I was working on, but since I've restarted two characters, main characters, I'll have to get them done. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'

Ketchup345
May 30, 2004, 04:29 PM
On 2004-05-30 14:21, Dillon wrote:
Once you have a Rare Mag, they don't evolve again unless transferred over to a different ID.

I have a Deva myself, and it's..ok. I'm a bit of a Mag Farmer, but I never finished the one(s) I was working on, but since I've restarted two characters, main characters, I'll have to get them done. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'

You call yourself a Mag farmer and give out wrong info on rare Mags? o_O O_o

Once it is a rare/special Mag, it will never elvolve again (exception is System Mag from Mag Cells). Even if it meets the requirements for any other Mag, it will stay as the special Mag.

KaFKa
May 30, 2004, 04:53 PM

god, you are a fucking idiot.

rare mags dont evolve there, mr. mag farmer.

follow the guide to whatever mag you want to make and you'll be just fine.

Gaffero
May 30, 2004, 06:24 PM
He found a calculator and He thinks he found all that he needs. Continue putting in the info though...

Hooga
May 30, 2004, 08:34 PM
Ooo deva. The repair bot mag. I'm assuming you can use charts and know who u need to give the mag to before lvl 100. (blue, red, viridia, or white male HU) You have the stats right.

No, a mag will not evolve by gaining levels after it becomes a special/rare mag. Like the guys who are slagging the self-proclaimed mag farmer say.

What colour is ur deva gonna be? I would personally pick a really vibrant colour, like lime green or sky blue or red. Or even yellow.

Ketchup345
May 30, 2004, 08:46 PM
On 2004-05-30 18:34, trouble_fish wrote:
Ooo deva. The repair bot mag. I'm assuming you can use charts and know who u need to give the mag to before lvl 100. (blue, red, viridia, or white male HU) You have the stats right.

Uhhh...
Deva is the stool. Savitri is the repair bot.

Special Mag Color Gallery (http://www.housoka.com/pso/mag/gallery.php)

Hooga
May 30, 2004, 08:54 PM
IMO Deva is more repair bot, savitri is more recon bot (not like a recon though). Meh, w/e works.

dave-on
May 31, 2004, 02:12 AM
don't know if i can make my lvl 200 sita after all!

yesterday went like this.... got up early with a hang-over and thought i'd try making the mag. started feeding making dex>mind>pow, at about four in the afternoon i was ready for the last feed so i made myself a yellowboze force.

stats at 50 were

def 12
pow 8
dex 20
mind 10

so there we have it, i got my sita. gave it to my hunter to continue feeding it til the power hit 158 and it changed straight away into yaska so i gave it back to the force and fed it again(still on lvl 50) and it changed back to sita. so i thought i'll get it off of lvl 50 and give it back to my hunter... surely it won't evolve again! wrong again! when it reached lvl 55 the stats were:

def 12
pow 13
dex 20
mind 10

that'll be dex>pow>mind, it changed to Garuda. the ugliest mag i've seen, so i gave it back to my force this time he changed it to Ribhava which looked quite cool... so i kept pumping up the pow and at lvl 60 it changed again to Naraka, then my screen froze and i lost it!!

so any thoughts on a lvl 200 sita would be appreciated?? i think the only way would be to keep the same sum until its maxed which would mean dex and mind being higher than pow, this ain't much good for a hunter though.

Dillon
May 31, 2004, 09:46 AM
On 2004-05-30 14:53, KaFKa wrote:

god, you are a fucking idiot.

rare mags dont evolve there, mr. mag farmer.

follow the guide to whatever mag you want to make and you'll be just fine.

"God you are a fucking idiot"

Strange how my Deva's transformed when I had another ID using it. Once it was fed, it changed forms, and then when my HUmar had it again, it went back to Deva when fed.

Ketchup345
May 31, 2004, 09:53 AM
On 2004-05-31 07:46, Dillon wrote:
"God you are a fucking idiot"

Strange how my Deva's transformed when I had another ID using it. Once it was fed, it changed forms, and then when my HUmar had it again, it went back to Deva when fed.

Special Mags don't transform again, even if they do meet the requirements for a different Special Mag. Ever.

Dillon
May 31, 2004, 10:19 AM
Touchy touchy.

What's up everyone's ass in this forum lately? Seems ever since I started posting here again you've all turned into assholes.

Last time I checked, just lashing out and calling someone a fucking moron got the post locked, or edited, and/or the person warned about language. I guess it all depends on who you have running the forums though, I keep forgetting that not everyone's as competant as you'd like them to be.

So it was a Bhirava I was thinking of? Get off my ass, mkay? Next time you could at least suggest I made a mistake instead of calling me an idiot, because from the posts I've seen, you shouldn't be calling one an idiot.

Hooga
May 31, 2004, 08:05 PM
Let's get on to helping ppl make mags shall we children?

On 2004-05-31 00:12, dave-on wrote:
don't know if i can make my lvl 200 sita after all!

<snip>
dex>mind>pow,
<snip>
a yellowboze force.

That's good, u have ur charts right for a sita.

stats at 50 were

def 12
pow 8
dex 20
mind 10

so there we have it, i got my sita. gave it to my hunter to continue feeding it til the power hit 158

There's the problem. Sita is NOT a rare mag - it will change depending on section ID and class type (HU,RA,FO).

If you want a sita you must feed it every 5 levels by a type A force, and you must keep the stats dex>mind>pow

and it changed straight away into yaska so i gave it back to the force and fed it again(still on lvl 50) and it changed back to sita. so i thought i'll get it off of lvl 50 and give it back to my hunter... surely it won't evolve again! wrong again!

This is the part I dont understand - your mag is evolving when not at a multiple of 5 lvl? Impossible! I don't get it...

Ribhava which looked quite cool...

I agree.

The rest of ur post is accurate factually. Like you said Sita is not good for a hunter. If you're going for cool lookin mags I would recommend Ribhava or Varaha, which both look pretty cool and are functional for a hunter.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1016

for the evolutions

capin_bucky_ohair
May 31, 2004, 11:18 PM

Nope that's not true at all. Nothing changes you could give that Deva to many section ids and it will never change. If that was true then you would be able to feed it a mag cell i.e. chuchu mag cell pakupaku and watch it change but since that is not possible that for sure tells you that a rare/special mag can not change at all.

Dillon
May 31, 2004, 11:32 PM
Try reading the entire thread, I believe I already corrected myself on that.

Oh wait, I did.

dave-on
Jun 1, 2004, 07:30 AM
ta trouble fish! my mag was on lvl 50 or 55 when it evolved, maybe i didn't make that clear..

JGaff
Jun 2, 2004, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the feedback. It seems this is all going to work out pretty spiffy. Continue talking, and if anyone else has mag questions that they want answered, go for it.

Hooga
Jun 2, 2004, 06:23 PM
On 2004-06-01 05:30, dave-on wrote:
ta trouble fish! my mag was on lvl 50 or 55 when it evolved, maybe i didn't make that clear..

Oh... well that's good. Means I'm the only 1 going crazy around here.

Are you ok with your mag now or do you need advice or a feeding plan or something?

_knot_
Jun 2, 2004, 07:54 PM
This thread is confusing... @_@

dave-on
Jun 2, 2004, 10:29 PM
i'm ok now thanks. i've decided to complete my def + dex = pow + mind collection by making a savitri... i already have sato, deva, nidra and rukmin.

dave-on
Jun 4, 2004, 10:36 PM
i've decided to make a naraka... the stats so far are:

def 20
pow 62
dex 5
mind 0

i'm feeding it with my force, its gonna take a few days at least but its gonna be:

def 20
pow 175
dex 5
mind 0

which is pretty cool because with a special mag i can only gat the power to 150.

dark-knight
Jul 7, 2004, 12:07 AM
i have a really good mag confusion.... im a HUmar, and i ended up with a kama.. but i was raising it up, and at level 80, it evolved into a asparas (in which if your greenill, and you raise your 2nd evolution mag with mind, then thats what you'll get..) well at level 80, it evolved into an asparas, and really confused the hell out of me, any one have any idea why it evolved? if so, let me know please, ty ^_^

lain2k3
Jul 7, 2004, 12:15 AM
DO NOT REVIVE OLD TOPICS.

seriously, what the hell were you doing on those pages anyway http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

ABDUR101
Jul 7, 2004, 01:00 AM
Don't bump old threads or you'll get a warning.