PDA

View Full Version : Mag: Mind Diwari

TheOneHero
May 31, 2004, 11:20 AM
Umm...this is so embarresing...I need help rasing a high mind diwari and not having more than 20 power...anybody got a little advice to help me out?

Dyras
May 31, 2004, 01:05 PM
If your hoping to use it long term, you might as well stop the mind at lvl 100, forces rarely need it beyond that, if for twinking, there are several mag guides.

(It also helps to know what class and ID you are)

TheOneHero
May 31, 2004, 05:45 PM
heh i know what class and ID i am i just want to know how to make a diwari with high mind without messing up its evolution, cuz usually your not supposed to have alot of mind when you evolve your mag into a diwari...lol i dont got that much experience Diwarirs....i am usually a Rati man. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Nai_Calus
May 31, 2004, 06:06 PM
It will drive you fucking insane, but 50/0/0/50 is a workable L100 stat spread.

Superguppie
May 31, 2004, 06:12 PM
Diwari is the 4th evolution for a Skyly, Pinkal or Yellowboze female Ranger. In order to get it you need DEF + POW = DEX + MIND at lvl100+. Earliest you can do this is at lvl100. DEF + POW needs to be 50.
With POW = 20, you need DEF at 30. To make it perfect on MIND, that will have to be 50, with DEX at 0.

It can be done in more than one way, but the simplest way to explain is to make a Skyly or Yellowboze RAcaseal or RAmarl. Feed the MAG monofluids till lvl035. Then feed difluids till lvl050. Then trifluids till MIND hits 50. Continue with trimates till you get DEF 30, and dimates to get Diwari. Once you have Diwari, use difluids to get MIND to 150.

Ian-KunX suggestion to do 50/0/0/50 to make Diwari would look like this:
Again, the Skyly/Yellowboze RAcaseal/RAmarl. Start with the monofluids till lvl035, and proceed with the difluids till lvl050 and the trifluids till MIND 50. Then use antiparalysis to make DEF 50 and get Diwari. When you have Diwari, difluids will get the MIND up. Downside to this path is that you get only 2 Photon Blasts. This can be remedied by giving it to another char for feeding at a level that is a multiple of 5. I haven't looked at what class/ID that char will have to be, but try a few and you're bound to get it right.

Note: I've developed these with the MAGFarm program. I haven't tried it. Takes a little long to do so....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2004-05-31 16:25 ]</font>

TheOneHero
May 31, 2004, 06:39 PM
hmmm....maybe ill just use a mind sato one of my FO's...50 def? thats like....totally unspiffiness...Thanks anyway guys. I appreiate the help!:)