PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know where i can find mag cells???

Gamefreak13
Mar 9, 2002, 03:38 AM
I know these cells are extreme rare, but did anybody find them actually without cheating in v2? Please tell me if it was offline or online and in which area. thanks

P.S. Please help in my eternal quest for a real heart of chao ¦)

FinalMasterM
Mar 12, 2002, 11:27 AM
Best to look in Vhard Forest, you have a small chance of finding a Al Rappy and an even smaller chance of getting a Mag Cell, maybe the odds hace been upped in v2 *shrugs* I've only found 3 mag cells my life, 1 being Parts of RoboChao, the others were ###? (one that gives soniti)

Dark-Vise
Mar 26, 2002, 10:11 PM
On 2002-03-12 08:27, FinalMasterM wrote:
Best to look in Vhard Forest, you have a small chance of finding a Al Rappy and an even smaller chance of getting a Mag Cell, maybe the odds hace been upped in v2 *shrugs* I've only found 3 mag cells my life, 1 being Parts of RoboChao, the others were ###? (one that gives soniti)

i have neva found one but my friend told me he had found a few in very hard forest, so betta listen to this dude

Dain_Bramaged
Jun 14, 2002, 10:19 PM
I found a #502 in the ultimate forest in V2 offline, at around 110 hours gametime...

That's the one that MasterM was talking about that evolves Soniti. It's a bunny, and makes you invincible ridiculously often http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

dekar
Jun 14, 2002, 10:48 PM
i've been looking for like, 2 weeks, going through the forest and forest 2 around 5 times a day, haven't found any mag cells yet, or any el rappys or hildeblues or anything, but i found a rare (a brave knuckle+1) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif but i am still gonna keep going through to find it (it's getting annoying, though)

TedEdFred
Jun 28, 2002, 10:38 AM
The other day I did 19 forest runs offline in a row and no mag cell for me :/

Moogle
Jun 28, 2002, 11:35 AM
You know, I think that the rate at which you find rares is a way to low. I have around 900hours playtime (400 on one character and the rest divided up between two others) and have yet to find anything semi-useful for my level.

Playing on ultimate seems more like work then fun since I'm still using V1 weapons/armor and a mag that doesn't do anything anymore...

*sigh* oh well, back to The forest with me...

Blue-Hawk
Jun 28, 2002, 01:04 PM
rare mags arent all they are cracked up to be. many of them are just plain useless. especially in ultimate. just beg someone with the import to get you a baby v2 mag.... or has that quest been finally translated? since i havent been into pso in a long while on dc.

Ry0k0
Jul 2, 2002, 06:04 AM
you can get a v2 mag, its called a "mark 3" or something, by doing central dome fire swirl, but be warned, if u let dr d die u lose the chance 2 get it

hint talk 2 all ppl in quest

VariantXL
Jul 3, 2002, 04:37 AM
I found cell of mag 502 from the barbarous wolf near the portal to dragon in v.hard forest

Tsukishima-Ruriko
Jul 3, 2002, 01:21 PM
You can still get the Mark3 if Dr D gets stomped into goo.

You can also get the Panzer Tail mag by collecting 7 bone badges in EN2/Mop-up2 and trading them in in the Towards the Future quest.

*still wants the Rappy download quest so my Fomarl can get Angel Wings. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif *

Archangel_Of_Flame
Jul 6, 2002, 01:17 AM
some of my sources say that you can find mag cells in the ult. Mines the sight says its not completely acurate but thats only as far as chances of finding rare items goes