PDA

View Full Version : GC: Question

General_Leo
May 31, 2004, 04:45 PM
I have alot of enemy parts that need to be turned into weapons. Is Dr. Montague ONLY in Dr. Osto's Research or Unsealed Door quests??? If I beat all the quests in normal, will he show up for good?

Ive already seen him before but it was a while ago and I already finished the quest. Does that mean he's gone forever in normal and I need to do it all again in hard mode to see him again?

-just a simple question. please don't reply with some stupid "your lazy" remark

RFB
May 31, 2004, 05:08 PM
1)Once again, Item, Quests, Mags and Section ID forum.

2)The only ways to get Montague to do something, is wether in the "Ostos research" quest or at an online quest but I dont remember which. And doesnt matter if you did the offline quest. If you beat all of the offline quests for a difficulty lvl, then all the quests become available again, and they will always be available for you to do, or just to enter and have Montague make you weapons.

Superguppie
Jun 1, 2004, 03:58 AM
Once you have cleared all quests at Normal, he'll be there at normal. And he will convert your parts. There is no need to do it at other difficulties, as the results of the conversions are always the same.
I did notice however, that he may be waiting for Elenor to return from some errands. If this is the case, she's in the Fake in Yellow. Talk to her and she'll go. Then Montague will do his thing...

RFB
Jun 1, 2004, 05:39 AM
Actually, if my memory hasn't betrayed me (which may be) that doesnt matter at all.
The requieremnts for Montague to make you weapons, are to fulfill all the missions that involve Elenor, that is:
The one at forest looking for the mag.
The one where you have 30 minutes to bring her a power battery in caves2.
The one at ruins where you are asked by montague to go with Elenor and test some thing about weapons in rooms of Ruins1.
Once those three are succesfully done, Montague will make you weapons, if you talk to him in "Osto's research"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RFB on 2004-06-01 03:40 ]</font>

Superguppie
Jun 1, 2004, 06:20 AM
weird. I had the problem with him waiting for her after clearing all. Then, when I replayed FiY to get some Rappy drops I noticed Elenor there. Talked to her, remembered problem and checked it. I think I'll try doing it with one of my newer chars soon....