PDA

View Full Version : sucked all dry

Dana
May 31, 2004, 06:59 PM
i think i'm at the end of my pso life, sadly like all games i cannot play for too long, so i get bored and then i don't play, hey PSO almost lasted as long as FF8, but i'll wait for ep3 in the EU and the once that is sucked dry i will.....proble never plsy pso agin, maybe on and off, and i used to be such an addict(like 3 days ago)i have no urge to play, no, feelings about missing this game and no will to even try....just plain old bored..... i think ep3 is all i can wait for:(

oops forgot to add a question- what should i do about my loss of intrest(it also happend about 3 monthys ago, but i just played agian)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2004-05-31 17:08 ]</font>

Alighieri
May 31, 2004, 07:10 PM
Just play it again - if it comes back by itself, it`s a good thing, And if it doesn`t - well - just try again later^^

iamfanboy
May 31, 2004, 07:49 PM
I took a year-long break....

then I got online.

WOW. I love the game online.

You might not be finding the good groups, if you're tired of the game just after getting online.

RicoRoyal
May 31, 2004, 07:57 PM
Just feel free to take a break. Should you ever return to Ep 1&2, you'll quickly pick up on it as if you had never stoped. I took at 6 month break a while back ago, but I totally came back. I'd say the game gets even better after a real nice long break. So I guess good luck to ya' and here's hoping that you find your way back some time in the future!

Xaos127
May 31, 2004, 09:08 PM
i had a lvl 178 character get corupted, i was shattered i took about 8-9 months off, but i came back with vengence my strongest character is now
lvl 152

INFAMY_FoX
May 31, 2004, 09:13 PM
Thats true..I took a year long break aswell and when I came on and heard the well known ting and tang from the intro-instumental..I was filled with the adrenaline that we all know about.

I just take breaks and come back from my little hiaydis. *typo maybe*

Sitka
Jun 1, 2004, 02:08 PM
Didn't you just get online? Dana - are you running with the right crowd? It's all about the mates. Eventually everything else gets a bit tedious, but as long as you can share some laughs, it's all good and it keeps you looking forward to the next game/conversation. Shared interests and the occasional: "you're fcking with me, aren't you," is what I look forward to as an escape from the reality of everyday life. Anyway, if you need a break, take a break. Just don't let anyone delete your chars in case you come back later (all my chars - gone - gone- no!!!).

J3553
Jun 2, 2004, 12:07 PM
On 2004-06-02 10:00, Switchblayde wrote:
I dont like you so be gone and good riddance

Right, thanks for your help Switchblayde. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

My advice is take a break, do other things, and in a week or so try the game our again. Often people have simply been playing it to much and get burnt out...

RFB
Jun 2, 2004, 12:46 PM
On 2004-06-02 10:07, J3553 wrote:

On 2004-06-02 10:00, Switchblayde wrote:
I dont like you so be gone and good riddance

Right, thanks for your help Switchblayde. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

My advice is take a break, do other things, and in a week or so try the game our again. Often people have simply been playing it to much and get burnt out...

I dont think I've ever agreeded this much with a post. Including the "Thanks for your help Switchblayde http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif".