PDA

View Full Version : The Characters of my Fan-Fic

Kuea
May 31, 2004, 09:24 PM
Well I figured that since i am still in the intro for Alexis I might as well Post the Character list

Note that this sin't the only chars, just the really main ones

and any improvements or spelling corrections would be nice.

well not improvements, more like suggestions

well anyway here are the chars

Alexis

RAnewearl

Female Weight: 117 lbs

Eye Colour: Green Hair Colour: light pink

Outfit: Hair Style:Long hair down to middle of back

Likes: Anything Green, Steaks, Banana Milk, Any Place Quite

Dislikes: Loud Obnoxcious People, Worms, Freezing Cold Water

Fears: Green Flames, Heights, Owls

Obsessions: Eating Fish, Her Father's Sword Ouma, Revenge for her Family's death

Distinguishing Characteristics: A scar shaped like an X abover her left eye, A single Blue
streak in her hair

Personality: Alexis is a calm yet easily excitable girl, As much as she triwes to hide or ignore
her emotions, In the end her emotions always tend to be visable to those who look and pay attention

Denaku

RAmar

Male Weight: 165 lbs

Eye Colour: Blue Hair Colour: Brown

Outfit: Hair Style: Slightly spiked

Dislikes: People fighting with each other, Cakes, Rain

Fears: Death, Aquatic Monsters

Obsessions: Trying to liven the mood with jokes and pranks, Helping his friends

Distinguishing Characteristics: Always carries a broken down gun with him

Personality: Denaku is a cheerful guy who is always trying to keep everyone's spirits up whether it is
by Jokes and pranks or helping them out, He is always there for his friends

Eclair

HUnewearl

Female Weight: 136 lbs

Eye Colour: Red Hair Colour: Blond

Outfit: Hair Style: A long braid going down her back

Dislikes: People who insult her, People who are dis-honourable

Fears: Getting Swallowed up by a Gaint Gigobooma

Obsessions: Meseta, Materials, Boys

Distinguishing Characteristics: Hit's on any cute boys she sees, Will do almost anything for meseta

Personality: Well Eclair may do almost anything for money she would never abandon her friends, She is a
very cheerful and energetic girl who can be annoying , However she is intent on helping Alexis whatever the costs

Omega

FOnewman

Male Weight: 120 lbs

Eye Colour: Black Hair Colour: Dark Blue

Outfit: A simple White robe Hair Style: Slicked back with some bangs over his face

Dislikes: Bullies, X, Manual Labour

Fears: Being alone, Killing his friends

Obsessions: Food

Distinguishing Characteristics: Always playing with fire, A burn mark on his left arm

Personality: Omega is a head strong force who was always bugged about his height, he always tries to out do himself
and others to much so he tends to get carried away. other that that he tends to have a care-free attitude

Maser

RAcast

Male Weight: 350 lbs

Eye Colour:ummm he a robot.... Yellow Hair colour: Are you serious?

Outfit: Black with yellow stripes on the sides Hair Style: GIVE ME A BREAK

Dislikes: Lightning, Thunder

Fears: Power outages

Obsessions: Clean freak

Distinguishing characteristics: has a second personality in it that switches between the two when he gets
smacked in the back

Personality: A quite android who likes a good fight, He has another personality stuck in him that can switch around almost
at it''s own will, his new personality is a loud fierce android who doesn't care for rules or laws. In other words one half is a quite
law abiding citizan and the other is a loud fool with no respect from the law

X

FOmar

male Weight: 180 lbs

Eye Colour: Silver Hair Colour: Blond

Outfit: A black Robe with a hood and blue inscriptions on the edges Hair Style: Always has hood up

Dislikes: Unknown

Fears: Snakes

Obsessions: Unknown

Distinguishing characteristics: Always has hood up and is very mysterious

Personality: A cool and decisive person. He always has his wits about him and seems to help out the group more than they realize it

MrLostman
Jun 1, 2004, 12:36 PM
Will do almost anything for Meseta? Hmmm. You have my attention dear. And you have to add me, I will work out a profile for Mr.Lostman unless i already posted it.

mr_rubbish
Jun 1, 2004, 02:05 PM
If Hikosaka was still around she'd have locked this thread and told you to post the profiles in the character bank...

My how times have changed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Kuea
Jun 1, 2004, 04:05 PM
Oh?

never seen that sticky before

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eclair on 2004-06-01 14:06 ]</font>

Sord
Jun 1, 2004, 04:14 PM
On 2004-06-01 12:05, mr_rubbish wrote:
If Hikosaka was still around she'd have locked this thread and told you to post the profiles in the character bank...

My how times have changed http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

technically this isn't wrong since she is asking us for suggestions, the character thread is just for posting a character, and for others to find one, it is not a physical character development thread.

mr_rubbish
Jun 1, 2004, 05:39 PM
On 2004-06-01 14:14, Sord wrote:
technically this isn't wrong since she is asking us for suggestions, the character thread is just for posting a character, and for others to find one, it is not a physical character development thread.

It appears it did not read the first post thoroughly enough. Eclair I apologise if I caused any distress.

Kuea
Jun 1, 2004, 07:33 PM
Thats Okay rubbish

I am not too familier with this section any way