PDA

View Full Version : S-Rank team.....

stormwalkr777
May 31, 2004, 11:26 PM
Just wondering but is it possible to get an offline S-Rank with fewer then 4 characters? Is there any possibility of doing it with 2 characters?

Mixfortune
May 31, 2004, 11:34 PM
I believe that it's very possible to beat online/offline Challenge Mode with only 2 people. Should be possible on Episode I, but I'm not sure if the same applies for Episode II. From playing offline CMode a couple of times, I can say that if you try CMode with only 2 people, they both should have quite a bit of experience in CMode, otherwise you are in for a lot of retries.

No doubt it can/will be more difficult than with 4 people, but there are no physical barriers with playing with only 2 people in regards to puzzles as far as I know.

theonlyHNIC
Jun 2, 2004, 11:05 AM
Offline Challenge Mode with 2 people is perhaps the hardest task to tackle in all of pso-land. The best time my friend and I were able to garner was 7 hours 23 minutes. Please keep in mind we are no mere rookies. My total online time was 3'25"22 and his was 3'52"00. These totals were accomplished on the US XBOX servers where Challenge mode is virtually non-existant. In addition I play 2 player online challenge mode for fun. 2 player C9 w/ 2 HUcasts being my favorite. You will be hindered by harsh camera angles that cause the floor to disappear right beneath your feet! Those who have encountered the last room of c5 will know precisely what I am talking about. Your character will seem tiny due to the rigid constraints of the offline split screen. If you have a very short character they will disappear below the bottom edge of your respective screen. 2 player offline c mode is unforgiving and harsh. Give it a shot. If you succeed I will be extremely impressed.

Switchblayde
Jun 2, 2004, 12:20 PM
tell me about it me and my friend are doing that cause we dont have online yet with a hucast and fonewearl we cant get past thge mines 2 weve tried it like 8 times and always get jewed