PDA

View Full Version : PSO has changed. Whee...

Mystil
Jun 1, 2004, 02:32 PM
Booya!

@ 211k from 158. If I kept playing alot, I would have been 200 long time ago.

Things I notice in game since my 1 year haitus. Antares 8 is dead *gasp*! Wow did everyone go to EpIII? Like how could you leave me? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Nice to know Vega doesn't suck half as much as it did back in my highly active playing days.

Or did the players just wise up?

Nah...now you have low level people asking high level players to "get them to 200 plz". Yea buddy, I can *really* do that. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif These must be BRAND NEW players, they think a hacked mag "protects" them from death.

When it first came to pso, players even the cheaters didnt think it was all that special. :/

Like this hune I played with today. She died about 12 times in CCA. And is like "See my hacked mag, it keeps me from dying. Let me hit the boss alot, my mag also lets me use hacked weps~!" I must have laughed so hard. GOD, I missed this game. Back to being amused by players who think they are uber! Say WHAAAAAAT?! Haha.

polishedweasel
Jun 1, 2004, 03:11 PM
Why....oh why did you come back?

I dunno, people keep bugging me to get back in. I won't though. I have too many real life things to take care of. *nods*

Mystil
Jun 1, 2004, 03:12 PM
I came back cause I can! When everything else is too BORING, you have PSO to save the day!

Ness
Jun 1, 2004, 04:14 PM
I've had more people try to convince me to play FFXI again than anything.

Mystil
Jun 1, 2004, 08:14 PM
Eh....FFXI is much better than PSO. But PSO is less stressful to play than FFXI. So this is a healthy break from that game.

polishedweasel
Jun 2, 2004, 10:44 PM
I play Ragnarok. Participating in the US championships this month. etc etc etc....

WraithVerge
Jun 2, 2004, 11:40 PM
PSO IS stressful. You wake up one day and *poof* your file is corrupted.... >_<

you are now a curled up ball of mumbling, sobbing, angry flesh.

then you have the people FSODing you for no blatent reason.

However, it is amusing to see people run around screaming "I AM UBER!" then get wasted by a Booma...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WraithVerge on 2004-06-02 21:40 ]</font>