PDA

View Full Version : looking for supplementary ID, any ideas?

darthsaber9x9
Jun 1, 2004, 05:37 PM
ok so im starting a new character. i know that its pointless as i have many characters yet to reach ult but meh whatever. i have a greenill, slyly, pinkal and a redria. im going to make a RAcast as i think:
1) it will be quick levelling and
2) it fits with my other characters.

i need to decide on the ID, irrelevant as to how good it is for the RAcast, preferably with a good demo comet drop( i know redria has a good one but levelling is slow with my fomar hes still on hard) and m really not into splitting slimes with androids. so reccomendations please.

cheers

glopgog
Jun 1, 2004, 05:47 PM
Blufull has the same drop rate as Redria for demo.
Pretty easy find. Good luck on leveling.

excecutor
Jun 1, 2004, 06:04 PM
Go with yellowboze, awesome ID it is. There is really no bad area to hunt, so the whole game is playable, albiet it is somtimes hard to get anything to drop.

darthsaber9x9
Jun 1, 2004, 06:57 PM
thanks for the input, any more ideaS?

Xaos127
Jun 1, 2004, 10:04 PM
go whitill a great id all round, purplenum is pretty good but its the same as greenill and you already have that, so go now you little whitill maker

excecutor
Jun 1, 2004, 11:52 PM
Seriously, go with yellowboze. Here is a short list of what I found before I corrupted with my level 146 HUcast:

(note I have not included exceedingly common drops)

Forest:
Luminous feild x2 (these took a lot of searching for)
Dragon Claw x5
Red Saber x2
Red Handgun x1
Cure/Confuse x1
Frozen Shooter x3

Caves:
Guard Wave x1
Holy Ray x1

Mines:
Kasami Bracer x1
Baranz Parts x1
S-reds Arms x1

That is just up to mines in episode 1, which is where I spent the majority of the time playing. Check the drops, awesome drops yellowboze gets.

darthsaber9x9
Jun 2, 2004, 05:54 AM
gah im torn between yellowboze and whitill gahhhhhhhh!

lets hear your evidence ¬_¬

Switchblayde
Jun 2, 2004, 12:14 PM
I voted for the other whitill cause its retarded that you have 2 of them lol

darthsaber9x9
Jun 2, 2004, 01:08 PM
On 2004-06-02 10:14, Switchblayde wrote:
I voted for the other whitill cause its retarded that you have 2 of them lol

^_^ o yeah, my bad!

i still cant decide, whitill or yellowboze

Switchblayde
Jun 2, 2004, 01:11 PM
definately whitill they get suck tight stuff for instance

when you get to the ruins on ult you pick up meteor cudgel and red mechgun and perfect resist from basic enemies in forest you get way cool stuff there like red partisan from a pal rappy. On version 2 you pick up asuka from gol dragon 1/8 drop and trust me im 3 of 9 on that and asuka kicks ass!

yellow i would only play yellow for the fact that they get red saber and red handgun from basic enemies in forest

Arislan
Jun 2, 2004, 01:19 PM
Dont forget higher chances of photon percentages.. That's nothing to disregard when it comes to Yellowboze.

Hrith
Jun 2, 2004, 01:57 PM
On 2004-06-02 11:19, Arislan wrote:
Dont forget higher chances of photon percentages.. That's nothing to disregard when it comes to Yellowboze.
That's the only good thing about Yellowboze, IMO, go for Whitill.

excecutor
Jun 2, 2004, 08:53 PM
Poor yellowboze, it gets bashed so often. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Quo
Jun 2, 2004, 11:13 PM
I am surprised. No one spoke for purplenum. Purplenum gives lots of nice Mechguns for your RAcast, which is good. It also finds many Force goodies which you can give to your FOmar. You'll want purplenum's God/Mind and Psychowand for him eventually anyway. Find your Demolition Comet with the Redria (I found 2 on accident).

I have whitill FOmarl, and I hate that ID. I find tons of seriously sh*t rares. The only reason I can see for whitill is the pipable caduceus (a classical reference, Hooray. Too bad it doesn't have intertwining snakes like the real caduceus) and the Rico's Items and PB create in EP 1. In EP 2 the good stuff is Yasminkov 2000H, (offline) Yamigarasu, and Rica's claw.

Hooga
Jun 2, 2004, 11:28 PM
I would go yellowboze because I'm not really into rares, I like specials and %s (which one does yellow give?). But that would be just for kicks. Otherwise, I'd lean towards whitil or purplenum.

I'm in a similar situation to darthsaber9x9, just I'm less far down the road as I have only characters on vhard. But I like to plan my characters far far in advance... I have a pinkal, skyly and oran and am wondering what ID to make my last character to "flesh out" my rares I can find. For me I'm thinking purple as I don't seem to have very many guns in the IDs I have.

Xaos127
Jun 2, 2004, 11:39 PM
seriously just go whitill, and the reason why no one has spoke of purplenum is because he already has Greennil

Rainbowlemon
Jun 3, 2004, 04:20 AM
On 2004-06-02 21:39, Xaos127 wrote:
seriously just go whitill, and the reason why no one has spoke of purplenum is because he already has Greennil

Greenill is chiefly a rifle section ID - Purplenum finds quite a lot more mechs. I have to say, I love purplenum, because I consider mechs the best weapon in the game, but I would have to go with Whitill, for the vareity of drops.

darthsaber9x9
Jun 3, 2004, 08:28 AM
ok thanks for your input!

seems i should go whitill...so i will.

the god/mind from purplenum isnt needed, cos i can pipe nar lillys with my pinkal and i already have 2 anyway.

while im at it would you all agree on a RAcast as the quickest and easiest advancement?

Quo
Jun 3, 2004, 06:28 PM
I find that my forces level up faster than anyone. That may be just because I enjoy playing them the most.

Edit: Also Characters with S/D and J/Z level up faster because they can withstand more difficult areas earlier.

The speed at which you level up really depends on how much time you put into the character. If you'll enjoy playing a RAcast more, then by all means, play a RAcast.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-06-03 16:31 ]</font>

Anuminus
Jun 29, 2004, 01:49 PM
On 2004-06-02 11:11, Switchblayde wrote:
definately whitill they get suck tight stuff for instance

when you get to the ruins on ult you pick up meteor cudgel and red mechgun and perfect resist from basic enemies in forest you get way cool stuff there like red partisan from a pal rappy. On version 2 you pick up asuka from gol dragon 1/8 drop and trust me im 3 of 9 on that and asuka kicks ass!

yellow i would only play yellow for the fact that they get red saber and red handgun from basic enemies in forest

Yellowbooze gets Kasami Bracer and Smoking Plate easily, it also gets Meteor Cudgel off of a Del-D.
I've been really lucky and pleased with my HUmar Yellowbooze. Your choice though. Both have great drops.

lain2k3
Jun 29, 2004, 02:00 PM
DO NOT REVIVE OLD TOPICS. READ THE FORUM RULES.

darthsaber9x9
Jun 29, 2004, 04:31 PM
you know, i had to look 3 times to find who bumped this. i saw the rati avatar and though OMG KETCHUP BROKE THE RULES!!!! but it wasnt him

and just so you know, ive given up on making ANOTHER character http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

and erm....

DO NOT REVIVE OLD TOPICS. READ THE FORUM RULES.

even if it is my topic...

lain2k3
Jun 29, 2004, 04:34 PM
right, even if its your topic.

And I hate it when multiple people have the same avatar. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif