PDA

View Full Version : hours of play...

Trianth
Jun 1, 2004, 06:10 PM
I was wondering how long it took some of you to get to level 32 or so...my friend did it in 21 hours. What's your record?

excecutor
Jun 1, 2004, 06:24 PM
I have gotten to ultmaite mode in under 30 hours before, of course that is with twinked so much you would be scared. FOnewms are deadly when twinked. Luckily that is the last time I have twinked a character.

ViewtifulJoe
Jun 1, 2004, 11:36 PM
Like 5-10 hours. Seriously, you need about 20,000 total exp. I was on Very hard then, ult at level 44, and still whooping. With a Fonewm too.

Switchblayde
Jun 2, 2004, 12:18 PM
to get to level 32

with a hunew i did it in like 6:37

by 21 hours i was on ultimate at level 63 or so

Trianth
Jun 2, 2004, 01:02 PM
Did you get items from other characters/people? My friend started out fresh with no rares or anything, just the default wep, MAG, meseta, and mates/fluids. Nothing else.

Sitka
Jun 2, 2004, 01:55 PM
Much depends on offline/online and strategy. Online, running repeated TTF's with a good support team, you can get a character from 1 to ultimate real fast.

Offline, if you twink a character real good, say with hacked mag/items, you can blast to ultimate real fast. If you twink the char with hand-me downs, you can still get there pretty fast, but HP and scape dolls become much more of an issue.

If you're talking about starting fresh, picking up or buying your stuff as you go and not using any tricks, it does take some time. Since I played offline entirely on my first two systems and into ultimate on xbox, I figured out a few ways to enhance my prospects. I had to get my HP to 150 to beat Falz on normal without dying, to 300 on hard and to 450 on very hard. Once I got to ruins on any level, I would repeatedly run retired hunter quests, picking up good exp., leveling, and gaining good items including HP units. This allowed me to maximize my opportunities to survive Falz and move quickly to the next level. Using these methods, I could get a character into ultimate (offline) easily in a day.

550Mad
Jul 15, 2004, 05:31 AM
I do not see how you all can level up so fast! I have spent close to 200 hours on my lvl 45 fonewm and am in Hard ruins. Granted I play offline only and have no other chars to give me handmedowns, but it still takes me a while to kill the enemies. How many hits(I use only techs, of course) does it take you to kill an average enemy at your difficulty(booma, shark, gillchick, dimean)normally? I like taking them down in 2-3 hits at most. But I know noone else who plays this game so I don't know whats normal.

Thanks a lot

Superguppie
Jul 15, 2004, 08:12 AM
Welcome to PSO-World, and please don't bump old topics.

On topic. My first character took me some time to build too. But now when I make a new one I can rush through Forest in little over half an hour and be at level 5. If I keep up that pace, I make it into Hard just over level 15, which gives so much more EXP, the leveling speed remains high. Just keep practicing...