PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Tears of Morning

Kuea
Jun 1, 2004, 07:36 PM
Well this is an intro thing to My Fan-Fic
Right now I am writing the actual thing but i decided to do ths first cause it might make other thing make more sense
well here it is

http://www.afstudios.net/images/misc/tearsofmorning.gif

It's another calm night on Pioneer 2, Most people at home asleep. However one man is just on his way home from a late nights work.
That man is Jake Otacon, One of pioneer 2's best weapons developers.
"Man.... why did I have to work on my birthday? I couldn't even spend time with my family"
A smile crosses his face "Well at least I finally finished the Ouma, If the tests go well I can give it to Alexis when she's old enough"
Unfortunetly, As he swiped his key card to get into the building he failed to notice the figures in the shadows behind him

"Mommy why can't we have cake now?"
"I told you Nicole, We have to wait for daddy before we have some"
A puzzled look appears on Alexis' face "Didn't daddy say that cakes aren't allowed on pioneer?"
Yes that's right, We aren't suposed to have this cake but Ihad some friends make it for me. Are you Girls done your cards for daddy?"
Both responding in unison "Yes, and mines better"
Alexis quickly stick out her tongue " Mine is way betterer"
"no mines the betterer one. Mommy, who's better?"
"Oh girls you know i can't chose and neither can daddy, they are both very good.
Daddy will say the exact same thi......."
A series of rapid knocks on the door cuts Erica off.
"that must be daddy now, Quickly girls hide."
They both giggle and run into the closet.
Erica quickly straightens out her dress "Hold on I'm coming, Be there in a second"
As she dashes to the door and opens it, She sees something she never expected or wanted to see.
There was three strange men there and they had her husband tied up with a small pool of blood behind him.

"J-Jake"
She takes a step back" What are you doing?"
A smug smile quickly crosses the first mans face. " We came here to stal the Ouma and it's secrets.
*hmph* There straight to the point happy?"
The third mandraws a knife and toyfully slides it across Jake's cheek drawing a small amount of blood.
"I think he'll be out cold for a little bit. Why doen'y we try a game till he wakes up?
It might be fun, Lets see how many fingers we can cut off of your hands before you scream in pain!"
The second man quickly grabs her hand and slices her pinky finger off.
Erica lets out a sharp cry and slumps to the ground
"Mommy"
Niclole runs out of the closet and to her mother's side.
In the distance they heard some one running
"You idiot! I was just saying that to scare her. Come on lets just kill them and get out of here."
In the room the emergancy alarm was turned on by nicole
"SHIT, Set the damn bomb and kill that girl."
One of the men grabs his knife and runs over to nicole and stabs his knife into her chest.
"Nicole"
Alexis rushes out of the closet and jumps on the mans back.
"Stupid kid, There's two of them"
He reaches behind his back and grabs Alexis.
"I think I'll carve you up. Lets see here how would you like a triangle on your face?"
"Let me go butthead"
"Feisty are we? Well I think a nice X right about here would be nice"
He slowly cuts an X above her left eye
"What the hell are you doing? Lets get outta here. We have to get to Ragol now."
"But she is so Feisty, You know how I like to torture the feisty ones."
He throws the crying Alexis to the ground.
"what about the wife?"
"Stab her in the stomache and let the bomb kill her off. Now lets hurry we have 4 minutes."
"lucky little girl, You get saved the pain of my knife"
As he starts to walk out the door he turns around and throws a knife into Erica's stomache.

In an increadable amount of pain she goes to wake up her husband only to finda mortal wound in his back.
"Alexis are you there? Alexis?"
"mommy?"
"Alexis come here honey"
Alexis manages to get up and she walks over to her mom.
"mommy are you Okay?"
"I'll be fine, Please get out of here. Run to your uncle. Please Run away."
"But mommy what bout you?"
"Please go now. Hurry, and remember this.
Red fire into Blue water, Green earth into Yellow thunder.
Remember that at all costs honey."
Erica's body goes limp as her heart completed it's final beat.
"Mommy, mommy please mommy say something"
"Mommy won't be saying anythig sweetie"
"daddy, what's wrong with mommy daddy?"
"Please honey get out of here, Get away before the bomb goes off. It says we only have 2 minutes left please,
Get out of here so you can live and use the Ouma."
Frozen with fear and confusion Alexis just stands there until she finally takes a step back and then runs to the door.
After going not even five meters an explosion shakes the whole building, After being thrown to the ground by the
shockwave she turns around to see green flames spitting from her home.

She tried to get back into her home but all she could do was watch as the greef fire swallows her family whole.
The pain in her chest and the pain from her cut begins to be so un-bearable, She sits down and stares into the fire
unaware of the tears rolling down her face mixing with the blood running down onto the floor.
The last thing she remembers is a group of hunters rushing up the hall and taking her away.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eclair on 2004-06-01 18:24 ]</font>

Tact
Jun 1, 2004, 07:44 PM
Holy crap. My vampiric RAmarl'd do good with a mood like that...even with a cameo...anyway, that's a fricking awesome intro.

Aunt_Betty
Jun 1, 2004, 07:45 PM
YAY vilence!

Sord
Jun 1, 2004, 08:17 PM
eh, the diologue on the first few paragraphs was kinda hard to follow, also, I think the gruesom parts could have used some more detail. I look at it and see ways to make it appear more gory and despicable without changing what happened. The way you tell things can make a diffrence.

Kuea
Jun 1, 2004, 08:23 PM
well I am still fixing it up
and I am really trying to fix the conversations.

AquaFlare7
Jun 1, 2004, 11:11 PM
Why does this remind me of Kill Bill vol.1? I think that it has great thought put into it, can't wait to read the rest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kuea
Jun 1, 2004, 11:20 PM
Thanks

but I never seen kill bill
is it good?

AquaFlare7
Jun 1, 2004, 11:30 PM
On 2004-06-01 21:20, Eclair wrote:
Thanks

but I never seen kill bill
is it good?

I like it, it is very stylized and different.

KaFKa
Jun 2, 2004, 02:00 AM
while i wont give you my real thoughts on it, kep going, as experiance is your best teacher

Kuea
Jun 2, 2004, 08:17 PM
let me guess it was a piece of regurgitated lizard crap?

White_Knight
Jun 2, 2004, 08:32 PM
wow I can't wait to see more (suddenly makes me want to finish atleast one of my stories people please tell me witch you'd like to see finished.)