PDA

View Full Version : Banned PSO III Cards?

Lion
Jun 1, 2004, 07:47 PM
What are the banned pso ep III cards? Just wondering.. I looked but it was just PSO I and II banned items.

Arislan
Jun 1, 2004, 07:53 PM
Mericarol +
Orotiagito
Agito +
Pofuilly Slime +
Beat +
Striker of Chao
Chao
Dolmolm
Biboo

Every other card is released already, and available, except for one. Toy Rappy is not banned online, but is still not available as an obtainable card.

BogusKun
Jun 2, 2004, 02:01 PM
Most likely this kid is asking about banned cards for 2 reasons.

1. Curious
2. Card Editting.

For number 2 I've done some research at some sites such as PSOC. This same question is about on that site. Since it supports cheating, which is highly possible due to your curiosity... this topic should be closed so that the list doesn't benefit cheaters into knowing "what's banned and what's not banned".

Smartest thing to do is to let them ban themselves and learn their lesson. PSO is already dead. Why toruture it?

Lion
Jun 8, 2004, 06:39 PM
On 2004-06-02 12:01, BogusKun wrote:
Most likely this kid is asking about banned cards for 2 reasons.

1. Curious
2. Card Editting.

For number 2 I've done some research at some sites such as PSOC. This same question is about on that site. Since it supports cheating, which is highly possible due to your curiosity... this topic should be closed so that the list doesn't benefit cheaters into knowing "what's banned and what's not banned".

Smartest thing to do is to let them ban themselves and learn their lesson. PSO is already dead. Why toruture it?

God, it's just so nice to pick on someone you don't even know AND accusing them of being a cheater. I thought the Toy Rappy was a banned card, and an opponent played it, so I got a little confused. And I really have 200 dollars or so, and that much time to get a new memory card, shipping, get a different router, usb cable for it, get the hex editing program, and edit the cards. And if they wanna cheat, fine, just don't play with them.

Arislan
Jun 8, 2004, 07:03 PM
Toy Rappy was unbanned very recently, since the maintenance after Puyo Puyo Fever came out actually. It's rumored to be the card recieved as an Event File from that game save.

Jools
Jun 23, 2004, 06:19 AM
Any of those banned cards any good?

-Jools

Arislan
Jun 24, 2004, 03:55 AM
Agito and Orotiagito both have the capability to be very good. All those banned cards stats and the like are on the site, so you can check them here.

Jack
Jun 24, 2004, 05:50 AM
On 2004-06-02 12:01, BogusKun wrote:
PSO is already dead.

Why are you still here then?