PDA

View Full Version : Got busted? Admit it.

KodiaX987
Jun 1, 2004, 10:51 PM
You guys have all seen this scenario. A local motherfucker plays a prank on someone else and then acts as if nothing's happened even though everyone saw him. And when a responsible person finally arrives on the scene, the prankster's "wondering why" the victim is so pissed off at him. Oh my god, why the hostility? I haven't done anything to you! I'm just a nice and stable guy wearing ripped jeans and death tattoos everywhere.

MOTHERFUCKIN' BUSTED

http://www.geocities.com/psowstats/WTF/flip.txt

If you can't admit your miserable defeat, you're an ass. You look like someone who claims he didn't throw rocks at people even though there's a fucking boulder in your hand. You look like someone who claims he hasn't fucked his sister even though she's dripping your seed all over the place. JESUS OF SHIT, YOU LOOK LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON AFTER CLAIMING HE DIDN'T GET SURGERY!

I get even more suicidal thoughts when the moron genuinely has no idea why you're pissed at him. As if fucking people over is normal for him. This fact makes me want to strap a nuke to my waist and blow myself up in a fuel tank. Watch out Saddam, I'm gonna blow up more people than you ever will. This is because, once again, I AM SURROUNDED BY DUMB SHITS! People wonder why I'm pissed all the time? Look at yourselves! We have more idiots per square mile than the senate itself! And that tells a lot.

Too much of a pussy to admit your defeat? Too cowardly to say uncle when it's time to? Then DON'T FUCK WITH ME. If you try to hide your act when I know it's you, this is my signal that I have the legal right to beat you up within an inch of your life and leave you on top of a snake nest. That's your first and only warning.

Eihwaz
Jun 1, 2004, 11:08 PM
I love your rants. Such fun to read. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Yeah. I agree. Stupid-fucks need to shut their damn mouth-hole and own up.

_Ted_
Jun 1, 2004, 11:16 PM
I agree Wazzy, always the high point of the rants section.

Kuea
Jun 1, 2004, 11:22 PM
whoa

that is good to read
and I hate that too

PJ
Jun 1, 2004, 11:34 PM
Anyone wanna hear another funny story?

Some guy in my math class took the plastic wrapper thing off some math booklets. He starts blowing it up like a balloon, and, while the teacher is watching him, he slaps it, it pops, he looks at me, "[Real Name], what the fuck were you thinking?" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

HotWaterDeath
Jun 2, 2004, 01:47 AM
Please tell me you're going to go on a twelve-state killing spree. I promise I'll actually start watching the news. You can even do it under the guise of a "national tour". Meting justice upon the unsuspecting, denizens of southeastern america. If only.

Deathscythealpha
Jun 2, 2004, 05:11 AM
Well, i agree that some people should just own up when caught, but then you get the people who claim someone is guilty of an act cause they briefly saw something.

For example last tuesday. I got a bit drunk with my friends, and in 'a bit drunk' i mean i was pisse dout of my skull. One of my friends decided it would be funny to pour tomato sauce on a pan, then proceded to pour it everywhere. I then stumble in and sit down at the table with everyone and the suace bottle happens to be near me (near me in the region of half a friggen metre away!. So Dave, the most arrogant fuck ive ever met, walks in see's me sitting down drunk with my mates and leaves.

Now after a productive night of running around a park drunk with a video camera i wake up the next evening (yep, 19:00) to find that im being accussed of pouring the sauce everywhere as Dave saw me sitting in the kitchen (with 7 other people mind you) near a sauce bottle. I deny it cause i was too stupidly drunk to even contimplate doing that. So i start getting death threats and other warnings for some friggen tamato sauce. In the end my friend even admitted to doing it but Dave was such an arrogant fuck that he still claims it was me and that one of my friends even said i did it (which is quite good seeing as most of them were out at the time the accusations were going about).

So sometimes when people deny theyve done somehting it may be that they didnt do it. Unless they are standing about covered in ketchup going 'Wheeeeeeeee, im pouring ketchup everywhere!'

Armok
Jun 2, 2004, 05:43 AM
Personally I find it in my best interest to hide stuff in my house then lie about not knowing where it is. Basically lying so others get blamed and get fucked over is an art form.

Theres nothing more satifying than watching 2 stoned students argue about where the weed went and then search for an hour. God you think they would have worked it out that I've hidden it under the table for the 17th time this term. Always brings a tear to my eye that one.

Ness
Jun 2, 2004, 10:26 AM
It dirves me nuts when you own someone and they keep going. Why is it so hard for people to admit that they're wrong? I've noticed that here too. Instead of just admitting that they are wrong, they will ignore the thread and never come back to it.

Daikarin
Jun 2, 2004, 06:05 PM
Well Kodiax. It is annoying when the little bastard doesn't shut up after a "moment of extreme ownance".

What he is doing is nothing more than fuckin up with your patience and good sense. If you get angry, you play his game. If you answer the same way he did, you'll play your game.

But I swear, sometimes that little brat annoys me to the point of...

DarthFomar
Jun 2, 2004, 09:24 PM
"Watch out the locamotive is coming....get off the tracks, the train is coming...RUN!!!"

Kodiax....streamline that stubborn mule. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I have known people that do stuff like that....as well as people that can't admit they're wrong *even if they know they're wrong or have been proven wrong*. I have been wrong on many occassions....so really it's no big deal to me unless it's a serious matter at hand.

But the whole messing around and not fessing up thing is cowardly and stupid. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I wish you the best of luck in finding the perp and beating him into the ground with some abusive dialogue. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif