PDA

View Full Version : New Chat Room

eRUPT
Mar 22, 2002, 03:39 PM
Ok this probably has been on of the biggest gripes for quite sometime among most of the users(especially newer ones). The Chat room. As you may know the chat room operators are in fact mostly not affiliated with PSOW. This leads to not much of a caring attitude or should I say Tolerant attitude among our users and there questions. Resulting in most cases in you being kicked or in some cases banned from the chat room.

Well me and the other admins have decided and agreed that it is about time to make the PSOW chatroom its own entity and have moved our java chat client to #psow. For any of you that use Mirc or another irc client its still on EFNet just goto #psow instead.

I might note that #pso in no way is shutting down or anything. I myself will of course still frequent the channel, and the other operators there as well. Just now you as a newbie can come to #psow and feel safe to say or ask what you want which a bit more tolerance to your comments, as well as knowing everyone in the chatroom are active PSOW members/mods/admins.

I hope this can make alot of the active forum users feel more free to join us in the chatroom.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 26, 2002, 09:45 PM
Errr. If anyone* has a tech question about PSO or Flash5, I guess I can try to help. I'm always idling in #psow, hitting on the rupt bawt.

*BaruBanana is severely discriminate and will probably ignore you, due to sleeping or cockatiels.

JustinHayabusa
Mar 27, 2002, 02:50 AM
* JHayabusa does not tolerate idiocy, cheaters, or boneheads asking for cheats. But he will chat it up with the rest of you folk as long as you dont act like a total retard.

Ian D
Jun 21, 2002, 04:16 PM
Grr, I can't get on the chat with mIRC... someone can help me, even though this thread hasn't had a post in 3 months.

Edit: Typo's r not gud

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Y0SHI on 2002-06-21 14:17 ]</font>

evilchao
Jun 23, 2002, 08:05 PM
will some one tell me whats wrong with the chat thing

cruizer
Jul 11, 2002, 08:28 PM
YOU!