PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Name of new level: "T"

Zinger314
Jun 2, 2004, 04:25 PM
The only [long] soundtrack in the PSOBB ogg. files that I know isn't used in the GC or Xbox versions is the two soundtracks named T1 and T2. If you play them, don't you think they sound like the new level? However, the boss music for that level is apprently absent...unless there isn't a boss.

Nai_Calus
Jun 2, 2004, 07:26 PM
On 2004-06-02 14:25, Zinger314 wrote:
The only [long] soundtrack in the PSOBB ogg. files that I know isn't used in the GC or Xbox versions is the two soundtracks named T1 and T2. If you play them, don't you think they sound like the new level? However, the boss music for that level is apprently absent...unless there isn't a boss.

...T1 and T2 are Rose Confession and Leavin Flow, the music tracks that play upon going back to see Rico and Flowen, respectively. Currently you'll need to do that in Ep1&2 on GC or Xbox.

For Rico, use a Dark weapoon(Dark Flow, Dark Meteor, Dark Bridge) for fighting Dark Falz, hitting at least once with it(Techs count as a hit), and leaving it equipped from before the end of the battle until you go back to the boss arena(Leave a telepipe by the warp, has to be done online or in multiplayer). Rico should be sitting in front of the obelisk. If you get too close to her, she disappears. Rose Confession plays here.

For Flowen, do the same thing against Olga Flow, but with any Red weapon(Red Scorpio is not a Red weapon). Flowen will be standing in the centre of the arena. Leavin Flow plays here.

Zinger314
Jun 2, 2004, 07:46 PM
Hmm...I wouldn't have thought those would have different soundtracks.

Anyways, what is the soundtrack named "HALL?"
Is it the time before Olga's second form?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zinger314 on 2004-06-02 17:49 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Jun 2, 2004, 08:14 PM
On 2004-06-02 17:46, Zinger314 wrote:
Hmm...I wouldn't have thought those would have different soundtracks.

Anyways, what is the soundtrack named "HALL?"
Is it the time before Olga's second form?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zinger314 on 2004-06-02 17:49 ]</font>

*listens* Yes, I believe it is.

Para
Jun 2, 2004, 10:14 PM
Erm about the new map...
I think its called Stern Lux Plateau...