PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: My first attempt at a fanfic...ch 1-2 Read and Revie

Tact
Jun 2, 2004, 05:16 PM
The V-'rus

Chapter One

Once upon a coming time, a huge spaceship will depart from its home world, Coral. Little did the inhabitants of the star craft, Pioneer 2, that a virus will make its way aboard before Pioneer takes off. It will be called the V-'rus. What it is short for will be unfogged before your eyes.
Aneka, a RAmarl, walked out of her quarters in the Ranger section of Pioneer 2, ready for a day of monotonous errands, ranging from blasting monsters, to buying food at the local market. She had turquoise blue hair, and a costume to match. The bracelet around her left arm wasn't just a bracelet. It was her Ultimate Shield. This wouldn't protect her, however, from what was to come on this fateful day. She beamed down, via teleporter, to the cold depths of the Mines, Sector 1, and started to shoot the Gillchics into mechanical oblivion. However, when she reached the Sinow Beat, she saw something on its arm. It looked like a syringe, with a red liquid inside the glass chamber.
"Hmm. Never saw that before. Probably still easy to kill." Aneka said to herself. She was a little too cocky, however, because when she ran into the room, Red Scorpio blazing, the Sinow Beat dodged her every shot. It stepped closer, and closer.
"No way! I missed! Someone must have been tampering with the circuitry! It was supposed to be dead by now!" yelled Aneka, flabbergasted. The Sinow Beat leaped at her, and she deftly dodged to the side. The Sinow retaliated to this dodge, by using its feet to jump off of the hard wall. It landed right on the unsuspecting RAmarl, pinning her down. The cold metal was an unfamiliar feeling to Aneka, because she'd never gotten hit before...

Chapter Two

The Sinow Beat looked down unmercifully into the eyes of the turquoise-clad female, and then looked at its arm. The one that had the syringe on it. Aneka looked, eyes wide, at the syringe as it drew closer. Would this be my fate? She wondered.
Meanwhile, a FOmar was tech-ing his way through the Mines. Sparks flew everywhere as a Gizonde zapped a squadron of Canadines. The weapon he wielded was a Technical Crozier. A Gillchic had its head pulled off by an end of the Crozier, and then the Force threw it at yet another Canadine. Cries of "Gizonde," "Grants," and "Resta" rang out through the room, echoing. As many as he killed, more of them replaced the first. It was like a futuristic Hercules and the Hydra. The metal coliseum's walls had scorch marks on them because of "spam" Rafoie. Some of the mechanized monsters were frozen like Han Solo in ice. Still more came. Shortly (an hour) later, nothing was moving in the room where the unknown Force stood. He wished he was a Newman inwardly, for he was almost out of Tech Points.
Back to Aneka, the Sinow Beat's syringed arm was within an inch of her. The Sinow Beat used the syringe to pierce Aneka's jugular vein. She let out a scream. The Sinow Beat did this slow so as to bring maximum pain and suffering. The red liquid in the glass chamber drained out of the syringe slowly. Over her screams of horror and pain, she heard the Sinow Beat. It was laughing. It was laughing an evil laugh.
"Yes!" "yes! finally! My plans to ruin Pioneer 2's plans are working! Muahahahah!" The Beat laughed. It then teleported away. That was all Aneka saw and heard before she blacked out.

Okay, they're short chapters...so sue me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-06-02 15:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-06-03 11:41 ]</font>

Sunblast
Jun 3, 2004, 05:24 AM
Hmmmm, yes, they're short, but not too shabby. Keep it up, man!

Tact
Jun 3, 2004, 01:40 PM
Thanks, Sunblast! Chapters 3-4 coming up in next post!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tactician7777 on 2004-06-03 13:32 ]</font>

Tact
Jun 3, 2004, 03:32 PM
Chapters 3-4:

Chapter Three

When she woke up, Aneka saw the familiar face of the Newman lady who was an employee at the Hospital Sector, and one not-so-familiar one. She looked quizzically at the FOmar.
"Who are you?" asked Aneka.
"My real name isn't for me to tell everyone. You can call me Leo." Said the Force.
Getting up out of the bed she was in, Aneka said,
"Nice to meet you...wait, how did I get here?"
"Ok, I'll tell you. I was fighting my way through the Mines, zapping Gillchics, when I heard a scream. I found my way to where it came from as fast as I could. I saw you on the floor, unconscious, and in a pool of blood. I casted Ryuker, took you in my arms, and brought you here." Leo replied.
"Oh. Ok, then. I'm called Aneka." said the Ranger.
The two Hunters walked out of the Hospital Sector and toward the Hunters? Guild.
Leo added, "Oh yeah, the Hospital people wanted you to go back there tomorrow. They want to find out what exactly happened to you."
Aneka heard this, but she didn't reply. She just kept walking. The two, when they got to the quest lady, looked for a job they could do together, so they could get to know each other.
"Well, I have one quest you can do...but you're going to have to go to the Mines again. I've already heard of the ordeal." The Guild lady said.

Chapter Four

They beamed down to the Mines, Aneka in high hopes of shooting the mechanical guts out of the Sinow Beat that K.O.'ed her. They started fighting their way down, and they were commenting on the other?s fighting style the whole time.
"Nice Crozier"
BLAM!
"Are you sure that Scorpio?s legit?"
*ding* BOOM
"I should be asking that about your Crozier!"
ZAP!
When they got to the room where Aneka saw the 'Beat, it wasn't there. It was a normal Beat, and it was easily destroyed.
"It's not there..." Aneka said. "Dang! What were we supposed to do again?"
"We had to get Sinow Beat arms for somebody. They were trying to make a new weapon...a gun of some kind." Leo replied.
"Oh. Ok. Thanks." Was the answer.
They blew up countless Sinows, but to no avail. They didn't find one.
"None of those was the one I was looking for..." said Aneka.
They then beamed back up to Pioneer 2, to wait until the monsters come back.