PDA

View Full Version : Online Enemies

Cyger
Jun 4, 2004, 02:54 PM
Hi, uh, I'm about to get online for the first time and am kind of anxious to see what new enemies are online. Unfortunately, I have to wait till tomorrow >.< I've learned about most of them except for one, Del Lily. All I've seen so far is that it's huge....doesn't look like a lily...and drops me a freakin' good rare. What exactly does it do? From it's evil look, I'm guessing that it can move and shoots a powerful megid http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif''

And I'm afraid to have an acquaintance with an Ill Gill and Epsilon >.>'' I saw an Ill Gill kill one person then another before the first even fell...

AquaFlare7
Jun 4, 2004, 02:55 PM
del lily doesnt move, but mostly doesnt have to due to teh craz'eh megid

iamfanboy
Jun 4, 2004, 02:59 PM
Umm...

Del Lilies and Ill Gills are wretchedly difficult, especially on ultimate (when they can kill a 186th HUcast in one hit, that's just WRONG), but the Tower quests aren't exactly cheese anyway.

Epsilon is cake, as long as you remember one thing: RUN AROUND RIGHT NEXT TO HIM WHILE HIS SHIELDS ARE RETRACTED. You'll understand after the first time you get killed by one of his shield....

Where you gettin' online to, Gamecube or XBox? If it tis GC, come by Deneb 9 sometime to look for me and my buds. We always welcome new friends.

Sitka
Jun 4, 2004, 03:39 PM
Congratulations to coming online (a milestone in my book). I see by your profile you're in gc, so I probably won't see you outside of this board. Have fun online - to me, it's what really makes PSO the great game that it is. Tower runs are among my favorite due to the difficulty and the challenge of taking on the Il Gils, Del Lilys and multiple bosses at each level. As a HUGE BONUS, you can add elements to your s-rank weapons and %s to your best weapons which turns your strong character into a dominator. When you see an s-rank shot or spread with high level zalure in action, you'll understand what I'm talking about. PM me if you have any questions about online play and I'll share some of my experiences with you.

Vielka
Jun 4, 2004, 03:57 PM
i envy you.. ive had my bba for my GC for over 6 months, and no luck connecting to the net http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif just waiting on comcast cable to come here.. another 2 months or so http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif see ya guys then.. i just might take another stab at trying to fix my problem

Cyger
Jun 4, 2004, 05:28 PM
On 2004-06-04 12:55, AquaFlare7 wrote:

When you say "craz'ed megid", you don't mean like Indi Belra shooting its arms crazed...do you? O_O

PJ
Jun 4, 2004, 05:35 PM
On 2004-06-04 15:28, Cyger wrote:

On 2004-06-04 12:55, AquaFlare7 wrote:

When you say "craz'ed megid", you don't mean like Indi Belra shooting its arms crazed...do you? O_O

No don't worry, it's just a normal megid thing ^-^;;;

By the way, while the normal Lilies stand up to paralyze you, Del Lily's stand up to... Take away all but 1 HP (I think... osmeone correct me if I'm wrong, I need to get back onlnie to do Towers again ;_;) (And in combination with the Mericarol's/variants take away all TP, it can be deadly @_@)

Also, when it's doing the spinning to death thing, instead of a paralyzing powder, I think it jsut damages you.

Cyger
Jun 4, 2004, 05:52 PM
Here's another question. I know a lot of people trade on PSO, but is it safe to do so online? A lot of people have asked me to trade, but just want to make sure....Has anyone encountered any problems with this?

Sitka
Jun 4, 2004, 06:42 PM
CARPE DIEM. Let the buyer beware. When you trade online, be careful about who you trade with. Legit this, legit that, picked up this red ring from Falz and so on. Trades can be very helpful, but I would recommend arranging trades with folks from PSO on the trade forum board. You will find people you can trust and vice versa. Just my opinion, but I think you'll find it works better for you in the long run.

TatuPreb119
Jun 4, 2004, 06:46 PM
Everybody likes to trade.. just please don't be one of those people who get online and within and hour you have a 1200+ level mag and Hacked equipment doing 3500 plus damage and have a trimate thats stacked to 99.. that will be fun at first but then when you realize that theres nothing left to do then you will get bored quickly

Cyger
Jun 4, 2004, 07:11 PM
Yea, I know...you don't have to tell me. What keeps PSO fun even after you defeat Olga Flow in Ultimate is to search for rares and keep finding challenges.

Dana
Jun 5, 2004, 09:22 AM
if you get bored just go on a little break for about a week, it just happend to me and now i'm ready to play again and just after a week of playing other games(the names of the games are between me and my gameboy)try to do things with a bit of funj, HUNT dragons and kill there asses(never did this)go after every dragon i the game!, just try to keep yourself entertained