PDA

View Full Version : GC: Musashi

HUguy
Jun 4, 2004, 05:35 PM
I am a skyly HUnewearl and i've killed the Dragon on Hard mode about 1000 times and that damn Dragon doesn't give me anything!!
Is there an easier way to get the Musashi??

KingChaos
Jun 4, 2004, 05:37 PM
i think its the only way unless you trade, or keep doing runs

eRUPT2929
Jun 4, 2004, 05:38 PM
im a skyly to and i got a yamato after beating him 19 times and a yamato is a musashi except blue

HUguy
Jun 4, 2004, 05:39 PM
On 2004-06-04 15:37, KingChaos wrote:
i think its the only way unless you trade, or keep doing runs

OK, i'm going to keep killing that Dragon until he gives it to me. He has to drop a Musashi someday.
Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

KingChaos
Jun 4, 2004, 05:41 PM
your welcome, when i needed it i traded after 20 runs, then once i got through trade i found straight away

HUguy
Jun 4, 2004, 05:42 PM
On 2004-06-04 15:38, eRUPT2929 wrote:
im a skyly to and i got a yamato after beating him 19 times and a yamato is a musashi except blue

If he doesn't drop anything, i'm going to try the yamato then...

Cryo_
Jun 4, 2004, 05:44 PM
I dont know if you can play online, but if you can, just do TTF. You can get within 5 minutes to the dragon.

HUguy
Jun 4, 2004, 05:47 PM
On 2004-06-04 15:44, Cryo_ wrote:
I dont know if you can play online, but if you can, just do TTF. You can get within 5 minutes to the dragon.

Really?? I think i'll try TTF then.
I don't go online for a while, is there anyone still online???

Rainbowlemon
Jun 4, 2004, 05:56 PM
Hehe, I found it on PSOBB, it's not too difficult a drop at all, just keep trying http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sitka
Jun 4, 2004, 06:01 PM
The musashis and yamatos are fairly easy drops. Keep killing the dragon in TTF first room. If it doesn't drop, play it again and again. It's a little like piping, but at least you get experience and might pick up some other stuff while you're trying. I picked up 3 sets of the musashi and 2 sets of the yamato rather quickly. If I was on the cube, I'd happily give you a set. Good luck hunting.

HUguy
Jun 4, 2004, 09:36 PM
On 2004-06-04 16:01, Sitka wrote:
The musashis and yamatos are fairly easy drops. Keep killing the dragon in TTF first room. If it doesn't drop, play it again and again. It's a little like piping, but at least you get experience and might pick up some other stuff while you're trying. I picked up 3 sets of the musashi and 2 sets of the yamato rather quickly. If I was on the cube, I'd happily give you a set. Good luck hunting.

Thanks, i'll just keep trying and trying!!

Dana
Jun 5, 2004, 09:35 AM
why masashi, go for asuka it looks much better and you can get in to ult in 8 hours and to temple boss in about 45 mins/1 hour, if you need to make a new ID. if you REALLY want masashi/yamato you shoul just keep trying, it's not that hard

GOOD LUCK

NeoLon
Jun 5, 2004, 12:35 PM
I didn't think Musashi was that hard to find...I got mine on my 3rd Hard Forest run.

FIDELCASTRO
Jun 5, 2004, 12:48 PM
i had to trade for mine. i only got them in multiplayer with my friend, who couldnt use them, and he'd keep taking them. GAH!! oh well. in the mean time, you'll be getting lots of experience.

BOmar
Jun 5, 2004, 01:45 PM
On 2004-06-05 07:35, Dana_ranger wrote:
why masashi, go for asuka it looks much better and you can get in to ult in 8 hours and to temple boss in about 45 mins/1 hour

The look of a weapon isn't something you can judge objectively really.
Someone who hasn't been playing pso that long and has not twinked their character will struggle to get into ult in 8 hours.

Asuka is obviously more powerful, but the musashi special is far more useful.

To the topic maker, just keep trying TTF up to cavees as suggested, it is probably the fastest way.

digigram
Jun 5, 2004, 06:21 PM
i'm ORAN RAcaseal, i got it without even looking for it, from the dragon. Vhard. my drops from dragon in VH.

4 yamatos
1 musashi

JGaff
Jun 5, 2004, 06:53 PM
Not a hard drop at all. I got a Yamato before I got a Mushashi though, but I will drop, have faith. Bring a friend along, or raise a mag while doing runs so as to be more productive.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

HUguy
Jun 5, 2004, 09:28 PM
Thanks for all the help! I'll just keep trying, maybe when i give up i might find it.