PDA

View Full Version : embarassing moments

chaodragonb
May 4, 2002, 01:58 PM
What's your most embarassing moment in pso? Mine was when I got beaten to death by my first delsaber. ( I was level 21 at the time....):lol:

Jason
May 4, 2002, 02:44 PM
Failed protecting the HUnewearl (online, real female player) in Ruins...

KodiaX987
May 4, 2002, 03:18 PM
Healing the hell out of a bunch of low-levels on VH Dark Falz... Only to get caught by the energy balls and dying myself. x.X

Kasera
May 4, 2002, 03:18 PM
death by Rappy

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 4, 2002, 03:33 PM
I was just standing around Pioneer 2, licking myself, when...
http://users.adelphia.net/~scavengera/kay/kasapple.jpg
=>___<= I am NOT Kasera!

Kasera
May 4, 2002, 03:36 PM
hey i remember that!

Rhete
May 4, 2002, 07:17 PM
Death by mothmant at lvl 100 in V1 -_-

JustinHayabusa
May 4, 2002, 09:38 PM
Death by Ob Lily.

Considering the fact it hit me from across the room in some freak accident.

I was looted of all my cash and a red saber +10.

SSJChenZhen
May 4, 2002, 10:28 PM
Killed by 4 rappys..Trapped..Poor me..

ABDUR101
May 4, 2002, 10:33 PM
Battling the Dragon in Vers 1, slicing his legs, and having him fall on me, and dieing because I did'nt hit the dimate quick enough x_X
The lower lvl characters killed him and took the exp, but were nice enough to leave all my stuff there until I was revived...

..considering I was the "high lvl body guard" of the group x_X

rbf2000
May 4, 2002, 11:31 PM
Well, this one time at band camp...

ehh, once I was killed by one of them rare monsters. That stupid al rappy is stronger than he looks...

WeaponX3523
May 4, 2002, 11:48 PM
When I just purchased a Hunters Liscense and stopped playing 3 days later -_-

Drayma
May 5, 2002, 09:40 AM
Taking a telepipe up to Pioneer2 in the heat of the battle and making another player accidently telepipe up too.

chaodragonb
May 5, 2002, 07:22 PM
Well, that stuff was pretty embarassing...

Mystil
May 6, 2002, 01:26 AM
I was ganged up by 7 Evil Sharks in Normal Caves with my now -gone- HUnewearl. I was lv100 then too. She kept blocking thier attackes, the only way I could free myself was to REMOVE my mag, Armor, Shield, weapon..then they beat me to death from there.

A Nano Dragon got pissed off at me and hit me so hard with that blast that I lost almost 500 HP, and the other players were like:

"Got damn Sil! LoL, you alright??"

-_-

A fight with the Gold Sinow Beat was my most embarrasing one. It made me it's bitch basically, and I was also lv100 at this time. I thought I was ready to take it on, as you know they are a problem with those critical hits. Will sheesh, 2 hits were about 200 each, then last one killed me. I was revived by a Scape Doll, and the Sinow beat, BEAT the hell out of me back into death. Another scape used, and same results, as this time, it caught me still AT 1 HP upon revival, one hit bang bang.

I was revived by a teamate then, and LOL bubbles were all over the room :/, I didn't see anything funny about that.

Vyce_Grypp
May 7, 2002, 01:10 PM
On 2002-05-04 11:58, chaodragonb wrote:
What's your most embarassing moment in pso? Mine was when I got beaten to death by my first delsaber. ( I was level 21 at the time....):lol:

That ain't embarassing, that's pitiful! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But really, what's so embarassing about that? He was only doing his job: Be unnerving, crush fools.

Ironmonkey
May 7, 2002, 10:42 PM
When Blue Priss was an impressionable, innocent young FOmarl at the level of 80. that sadist watashiwa dragged her through Ruins 3 on ultimate mode.

Oh how he enjoyed watching me suffer.

Neo Rei
May 8, 2002, 06:56 PM
Singing the Pokemon song during a battle with Dark Falz. A teammate was writing the lyrics during the battle. lol

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
May 8, 2002, 07:55 PM
lol. That's not good. Mine was my FIRST time in V Hard mode. I was my first lv 40 Frost (died due to ck). We were walking through ruins, and a trap still hit me even when I dodged it, then a shark came and took a bite out of my ass =/. I was laughed out of the game.

labratpat
May 9, 2002, 11:05 AM
Kicked to death by the stupid dragon. Lv. 6 at the time, and it didn't seem like I needed to heal. He got a critical hit. Figures, eh?

chaodragonb
May 9, 2002, 02:25 PM
That one about the sinows was funny! Oh, sorry, should I be laughing??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Zenigma
May 11, 2002, 01:04 PM
getting jumped by 4 Boomas on my first run in VHard

ARGH
May 12, 2002, 12:09 PM
Well, this is more of a sadistic funny thing, I lead Kireek into a huge trap, and he got killed by a bunch of Rappies. . .on Normal mode.

Curlylove
Aug 2, 2002, 01:04 PM
Qoute:Well, this one time at band camp...

Dont tell me a bear came!

Shadow_Blade
Aug 2, 2002, 01:32 PM
Getting raped by the lillys in ult mode. Damn those cheap bastard megid using flowers...>_<'

Defend
Aug 2, 2002, 02:19 PM
Anyone remember Hardcore playing? You had to delete your character if you ever died at all.

Level 34, Normal Mines.. 2 or 3 others in the games. Thought I'd be safe to feed my mags.. got mobbed.

Spent about 10 seconds frantically trying to heal, then.. silence.

Level 34... =

haterade
Aug 2, 2002, 03:47 PM
One of my first few times playing, making it to Mines. Tried to tease a Sinow Beat near the corridor... not knowing about them being able to walk through unlike every other enemy. And, no, I didn't know that they couldn't be attacked in the hallways...The thing beat my ass to death and left me in the hallway >.<