PDA

View Full Version : Starting Over

FIDELCASTRO
Jun 5, 2004, 12:55 PM
You know, after playing in ultimate mode so much, starting over is fun. In ultimate "CRAP!!!! ONLY EIGHT STARS AND NO SPECIAL WEAPON?!?! WTF?!?!?!"

In normal at level 7 "NICE!!!! 4 STARS!!" i couldnt beleive i said that at first.

sorry, i just thought that it makes one see everything in perspective.

Ahya
Jun 5, 2004, 05:50 PM
Hmm.. I dont really find starting over fun.. but i hate playing with the same character over and over.
But starting over is .. boring .. =-)

AquaFlare7
Jun 5, 2004, 05:58 PM
I agree that starting over is fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PJ
Jun 5, 2004, 05:59 PM
Agreed.

I could get my HUcaseal to Ult very soon, but... I actually failed to get her through VH Caves cause it was so boring XD

And I'm trying to get a Flowen's Shiled from the VH Nar Lilies in Temple... one stiffed me already -.-;;;

Well, when you've gone through the game with 10 characters, I guess you know all perspectives =p

Shigecki
Jun 5, 2004, 06:02 PM
The coolest thing about starting a new character is the leveling.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I have a charater that is level 189 and another at 144. It's cool when they level, but it doesn't happen all the time.

I did just start a new character the other day, and it really is cool to find new non-rares. I just found a pair of repeaters, no %, but my ramarl didn't have anything better than a mech gun.

So, ya, it is pretty cool starting new characters after not doing so for a long time.

RFB
Jun 5, 2004, 06:08 PM
well, Ahya, if you dont feel like starting over, why not try challengue mode? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Unorez
Jun 5, 2004, 06:37 PM
I think that starting fresh is one of the best things that anyone can do.
My 107 Bluefull HUmar is really good but it is quite repetitive going through the same areas, fighting the same monsters, getting the same junk. It kind of looses its flare afterwords. So I altered that.
I made a HUnewearl and holy crap, it's like being reborn! She's a Redria and the game feels like it's just out of the package!
So yes make new chars.

[u]"To make mistakes is human; to stumble is commonplace; to be able to laugh at yourself is maturity."

Vielka
Jun 5, 2004, 07:00 PM
haha, my buddy and i decided to make some new characters last night.. both are RAcast.. hes a oran and im a whitill. Its fun because we both have been playing nothing but FO's for over 300hrs a peice..

ahh good ol Goliatron and Uzi-Kazi

Robbie088
Jun 6, 2004, 12:24 PM
Cool, I'm not the only one who likes starting over! Yea, I agree that things tend to get a bit boring after a while...I'm really just haning in there until I reach level 200 with my Fonwearl, but besides her, I like to remake characters and start over. However, sometimes (like now with my level 42 Fomar) I want to keep them going, so I just do challenge mode (which is really fun when you've got a great team). Anyone want to make new characters and level up online with me? Lol just a thought...(pm me if you'd like to--but I'm kind of doubting anyone will take me up on that offer, lol)