PDA

View Full Version : Playing online on GC?

FIDELCASTRO
Jun 5, 2004, 01:07 PM
is it worth buying all the stuff and the hunter's license every month just for this game, or should i just stick to offline like i've been doing for the past 2 1/2 years?

Firocket1690
Jun 5, 2004, 01:17 PM
If you're referring to I&II, oh hell yesh,
Most of the asstards have moved over to III http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

_Ted_
Jun 5, 2004, 04:02 PM
Online is infinitely better than offline in my opinon. The game gets pretty boring if you just play offline all the time. But if you go online, then a keyboard is a must.

FIDELCASTRO
Jun 5, 2004, 09:01 PM
overall, how much does the equipment cost? and how much for a hunter's license?

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 8, 2004, 10:10 AM
A modem or BBA should go for $35 or so. By this time, you may even be able to get it used for cheaper.

And yeah, if you've had the devotion to spend the last 2 1/2 years offline, then going online is definitely a good idea. Even if it's only for a month, there's plenty to do and see online to add to your experience.

shifter
Jun 8, 2004, 11:21 AM
if you can afford it(not thats its expensive) go online. with the keyboard, internet access, and monthly fee(not sure if there still doing it, but the first month is free) it should cost you around $60 if everything you get is brand new, you could easy find someone one the net or E.B. or something thats selling a used one.

as said earlier, most of the asses that had infested PSO have left for ep 3 so you should be able to find a lot of good people to play with. once you start playing online, you wont wanna play solo ofline for a while.

Sef
Jun 8, 2004, 04:57 PM
Hey, I'm about to get online too. In about 2 days I get my BBA! Then I'll be out there with all the other people. Only bad thing is that I don't have a keyboard. But I'm saving too get one.

I think it's totally worth it to get all the stuff. The online experience is much cooler than just playing.