PDA

View Full Version : Psycho gun question

MXdude
Jun 5, 2004, 01:13 PM
Why when i look at the stats of twin psycho guns it says TP Power' and when u attack with it it says TP Power X2? does it actually change what the card does because i add up the damage it should do and i get when using what the stats on the card say, but it seems to work differently, what does it actually do?

Tact
Jun 5, 2004, 01:27 PM
I think it just works the same as the TP Power the Rod and Alive Aqhu have. I've got the Psychoguns, too, and they kick rear, but I think that's what they actually do.

decswxaqz
Jun 6, 2004, 05:23 AM
Doesn't it give a half or third of the TP of the gun as AP when you physically attack with it?

Tact
Jun 6, 2004, 06:23 AM
I think it adds it on to the AP that's already there, like the TP Power Rods I mentioned earlier.

prof_frost
Jun 7, 2004, 05:31 PM
no clue I'll go check

Blade_1
Jun 8, 2004, 03:21 AM
Prof_frost I am yet to read a single post out of all that you have made that contributes anything ... Back to the topic, I've always been under the impression that it adds half the TP of the weapon to the AP.

Razorwood
Jun 16, 2004, 06:45 AM
It adds the weapon TP to the character TP halves that number then adds that to the AP

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Razorwood on 2004-06-16 04:46 ]</font>