PDA

View Full Version : CCA: a Seaside question

Saciel
Jun 6, 2004, 07:19 AM
Ok... I know there use to be a quest for this but, me and a friend of mine like to go hang out at the beach in the seaside area of CCA whilst online. So we can can chat, raise mags, prat about with weapons, you know the sort.

I was just wondering if there's anyways of accessing the beach at night like the end of the seat of the heart quest, or something like that, so we can do similar with a nicer setting.

RFB
Jun 6, 2004, 08:08 AM
hmm, the Nights quest? Dont remember how it was called, but it occurs in seaside nighttime.

Saciel
Jun 6, 2004, 09:02 AM
...true, but doesn't the nights quest have an absense of light and a time limit?

or is it possible to go back to the seaside after quest completion and hang about the seaside at night whilst lit...

Bah... I want the old quest, with the camp fire and random fireworks given off from certain words, to come back.

Ketchup345
Jun 6, 2004, 09:04 AM
Resting by the Beach I believe it was called.

If we are lucky, it may be availible again later this summer (wasn't it an August-September quest?).

Saciel
Jun 6, 2004, 05:04 PM
I certainly hope we will, and then I'll exploit it for all it's goodness << throws head back in maniacal laughter >>