PDA

View Full Version : Rares?

Mun-KEE
Feb 20, 2001, 07:52 PM
So, I have now logged almost 90 or so hours on the game, have almost a 30 luck, and am level 63. I have been through V-Hard ruins more times than I can count, and the only rare that I have found (that is really rare) is a HUNTER FIELD... oh btw, the site says it is shield, but mine was armor.

What I want to know is this... I know everyone complains about finding DB Sabers and VARISTAs, but all I seem to EVER find are the stupid CLUB OF LACONIUMs. I found like 8 in 1 run (that means 1 return to shop, not whole level). Anyone else have this?

I just want a MAGICAL PIECE!! Is that so much to ask for!
=-)

iNiGHTS
Feb 20, 2001, 07:56 PM
i could be wrong but i think it has to do with our section ID.... But no one knows... I heard the stratigie guide tells but i can't buy it..

Mun-KEE
Feb 20, 2001, 08:01 PM
According to Strat guide, my ID (Skyly) has

"... Sword-series weapons more frequently and earlier than normal in Skyly. Rifles are more common too, but Mechguns are very rare."

I find tons of clubs, and a large number of the H&K whatever mgun... maybe just a fluke, or my unlucky day!

iNiGHTS
Feb 20, 2001, 08:06 PM
Oh you got the guide?
can you tell me what whitill is? i really want to know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
and which has the best chance of gettin good stuff (rare shotgun, rare swords, etc)
i tried to get it but my cheap local store don't have it.
thanks..

Mun-KEE
Feb 20, 2001, 08:18 PM
w/o giving too much of the guide away (would be unfair to vs. books!)

Whitill: "You'll find Slicer-series weaons more frequently and earlier than normal in Whitill. Mechguns are more common too, but shots are very rare"

No one ID is best (according to guide). Pinkal seems to be best for Force (DANG) with high wand and high tech disk found. Everything else is pretty balanced. yellowboze is high money, but normal for EVERYTHING else. That may be a good one... no low on anything.

The guide is pretty good, even tho almost all the info is available on this site/board. But there is cool pictures, and a good layout. I got for the 'collection'.

iNiGHTS
Feb 20, 2001, 08:22 PM
I tried to get it ...not my fault that the store don't have it *Sniff*

Ah damn shotgun rare? I'm a ranger~! Noooooo......... awww that is not that great now....

got any guns i can get hahahah just kidding.

Mun-KEE
Feb 20, 2001, 08:29 PM
Understood that you cant get it, that is why i put up the info... but I just didnt want this topic to turn into a "I am a (blank) what does the guide say?"

I know what you mean, I wish I was a Pinkall now... oooo wands and tech disks!

iNiGHTS
Feb 20, 2001, 08:34 PM
well i'm lv 5 so i think starting over is not bad.

Just don't know which id is good for me so i think i'm going to wait untill i get my guide http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

I want slot armor , armor slot items(god/ability, etc..) and shotguns~! I bet no ID has that hahahah....

iNiGHTS
Feb 20, 2001, 08:47 PM
On 2001-02-20 17:01, Mun-KEE wrote:
According to Strat guide, my ID (Skyly) has

"... Sword-series weapons more frequently and earlier than normal in Skyly. Rifles are more common too, but Mechguns are very rare."

I find tons of clubs, and a large number of the H&K whatever mgun... maybe just a fluke, or my unlucky day![addsig]

do you really find alot of those guns?

Mun-KEE
Feb 20, 2001, 08:59 PM
On the last run through Mines/Ruins on vhard found about 4 or so of them... Also found a Geist Vulcan (8% mana steal!). Seem to find them a little more often than Varistas.

But the clubs? Yes. I thought I would scream if I found another one. Every single FORCE sp. weapon was a club of laconium, xcept for 1 Storm Wand: INDRA. Talk about unlucky haul!

iNiGHTS
Feb 20, 2001, 09:08 PM
Can i get one of those guns hahaha just kidding but i do really want one..

Thug_Larz
Feb 20, 2001, 09:10 PM
I was reading the posts above about the different Section IDs and it dawned on me why Sonic Team set the game up this way. TRADING!! Yes, I'm in SKYLY...So, maybe I find good swords earlier on in the game. This makes me want to hook up with someone in a Section ID that has sweet guns (I'm a RAcast)...Brilliant! All I have to say is...Great design!

Gamblor
Feb 20, 2001, 09:17 PM
Dont listen to larz! hes a thug!!!

Gambor Strikes again!

iNiGHTS
Feb 20, 2001, 09:22 PM
Heheheh....

I reallly wish someone will hook me up with a gun or something... I am so lazy.. and i feel so bad asking...

Mun-KEE
Feb 20, 2001, 09:27 PM
iNiGHTS -

If I find one of the mguns tonite, I will hold one for you and let you know tomorrow. I have no need for it! Just remember me if you ever find a MAGICAL PIECE.

=-)

iNiGHTS
Feb 20, 2001, 09:29 PM
Awesome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
Thanks

if i find anything for force ill check with you first before anything. hmm i gotta level up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Acel
Feb 20, 2001, 09:30 PM
If any ofyou guys understand japanese. Heres a pretty good site that lists the differences between the section IDs.

http://phantasystaronline.hypermart.net/

Wing0
Feb 20, 2001, 09:38 PM
I'm set. I'm a HUmar and I have bluefull ID. The problem is, the best place to find rare weapons for Bluefull is OFFLINE. oh well. I'm happy with my Brave Knuckle and photon claws I found online.