PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite units for HUcasts?

FattyMcGee
Jun 8, 2004, 01:03 AM
I'm musing about what I should put on my HUcast for units (like god/battle, etc). right now he has:

god/battle
god/hp
god/hp
god/arm

I'm thinking I should switch one of those god/hps for a god/ability, assuming I find one soon *crosses fingers* Then he'll be pretty set... only other thing I'm debating about is actually making another lvl 200 mag with the shifta/deband photon blast and maybe getting a pb/create on him.

So any other HUcasts out there, or just any char at all... what are your current (or ideal) units?

--fatty

Hrith
Jun 8, 2004, 04:46 AM
God/Battle
Cure/Unit #1
Cure/Unit #2
Cure/Unit #3 or Resist/Devil

Butoden
Jun 8, 2004, 05:16 AM
Well I would ditch the God/HP, the HUcasts get most HP out of all classes already! I'd say give the God/HPs to Force Characters. I would switch God/HPs with at least 1 God/Arm and maybe God/Body .

My HUcast uses:
-Elf/Arm++
-Elf/Arm++
-Metal/Body
-Elf/Legs++

Klaus88
Jun 8, 2004, 05:25 AM
HUcasts don't get most HP of all classes.

RAcasts do, followed by the RAcaseal.

Don't forget this is EP I & II

Dana
Jun 8, 2004, 06:45 AM
On 2004-06-08 03:16, Butoden wrote:
Well I would ditch the God/HP, the HUcasts get most HP out of all classes already! I'd say give the God/HPs to Force Characters. I would switch God/HPs with at least 1 God/Arm and maybe God/Body .

My HUcast uses:
-Elf/Arm++
-Elf/Arm++
-Metal/Body
-Elf/Legs++

maybe a god/arm x 2 and a god/body, a god/battle is nice
but don't take my HUcast advise to well as i don't have one, i'm more a ranger force(a little HU but not too much)

rena-ko
Jun 8, 2004, 06:46 AM
-god/power
-god/power
-god/HP
-PB/create (to be replaced with a god/battle in the near future)

yupp, online i'm all about power.

Dana
Jun 8, 2004, 06:58 AM
On 2004-06-08 04:46, rena-ko wrote:
-god/power
-god/power
-god/HP

not too disagree but wouldn't a HUcast have enought power as it is, and they would need more ata too make thatpower hit(thats why i didn't add god/powers)i use 3 in my team, 2 with my RA(was 2)1 with my FO(madams umbrella)and i will use one with my HU

Xaos127
Jun 8, 2004, 07:00 AM
-god/power
-god/power
-god/HP

i dont think a HUcast needs two god powers.
-God/battle
-God/Arm
-Cure Unit 1
-Cure Unit 2

Hrith
Jun 8, 2004, 07:30 AM
On 2004-06-08 03:25, Klaus88 wrote:
HUcasts don't get most HP of all classes.

RAcasts do, followed by the RAcaseal.

Don't forget this is EP I & II

yeah, and this was the same on v2.

rena-ko
Jun 8, 2004, 07:57 AM
On 2004-06-08 04:58, Dana_ranger wrote:

-god/power
-god/power
-god/HP

not too disagree but wouldn't a HUcast have enought power as it is, and they would need more ata too make thatpower hit(thats why i didn't add god/powers)i use 3 in my team, 2 with my RA(was 2)1 with my FO(madams umbrella)and i will use one with my HU

s-parts ver2.01 ^-^ is enough
i dont miss very often, and i do decent damage, so no issue.

other equipment:
srank sword, 50hit gatlings (for style purposes, otherwise 6 more ata on a vulcan wiht same hit).

Dana
Jun 8, 2004, 08:02 AM
sorry i didn't know you used the s-parts, thyen YES your advise is very good, but do they use the s-parts?

Eihwaz
Jun 8, 2004, 11:48 AM
On 2004-06-07 23:03, FattyMcGee wrote:
god/battle
god/hp
god/hp
god/arm

Hmm, those aren't too bad, but I'd probably ditch one of the God/HPs for something else, HUcasts have very good HP.

Maybe an extra God/Arm, and then something like PB/Create, Resist/*, or Cure/*.

Or if you have the S-Parts 2.01 (the one that boosts ATA, if I've gotten the name wrong), you can survive with one God/Arm.

Dana
Jun 8, 2004, 11:57 AM
oh, i forgot about the PB/create, yeah, i would use that i havn't got an android so i don't use mine

Liquid_Bacon
Jun 8, 2004, 12:53 PM
i dont think a HUcast needs two god powers.
-God/battle
-God/Arm
-Cure Unit 1
-Cure Unit 2

I agree. The HUcast has oodles of power anyway, so you might as well make him more useful by adding some accuracy and some immunities. The enemies are all going to die anyway, so as long as you're doing more than 200 damage in Ultimate (which won't take long on a HUcast), you're fine.

Dana
Jun 8, 2004, 02:04 PM
200, my HU isn't that good and she does an easy 650 damge in forest, so i'd maybe do what i did and make a good dex mag, put on 2 god/arms and go RA for a bit, untill you can safely hit with a Melee(otr not get knocked over)be safe 1st then KILL KILL KILL

FattyMcGee
Jun 8, 2004, 02:19 PM
On 2004-06-08 06:02, Dana_ranger wrote:
sorry i didn't know you used the s-parts, thyen YES your advise is very good, but do they use the s-parts?

nope! not yet. Right now he uses a kasami bracer. and even though it may be nice to get the extra ATA on him, I think i'd rather do that with another god/arm than an S parts... I just love that evade on the Kbracer. Plus, the drop rate is pretty bad on an S parts... might be a while before I actually get one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Thx for the responses! any other cool ideas for units? can be on any char... I'm mostly interested in what your favorite setups are in general http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

--fatty

Sitka
Jun 8, 2004, 02:30 PM
If you're trying to get your Hucast leveled up quickly, the God HP's can actually be pretty useful defeating bosses, especially Falz, if you can't quite survive Grants/Slash when you get to him. Once you get to ultimate, I find I switch a lot of items around depending on where I'm going to be fighting. If I'm fighting Falz on ultimate (i.e. TTF), I might add a God HP if I'm not over 600 HP and I have to include a Cure Freeze (Sil Dragon as well).

If I'm fighting Vol Opt, Gal Gryphon or making a lost of mines/spaceship runs, you pretty much want to include a cure shock and maybe even a cure slow. For temple runs, central control, tower and cave runs or if piping for Lilys on ultimate, hard to disagree with Devil Resists for surviving megid.

God Battle is useful everywhere and a couple of God Arms would make the mechguns a little more useful. I have also found the S-red blades to be very helpful when soloing, giving S & D boosts as often as needed.

For the mag, dex/power with Pilla, Estilla and the twins (Sato - 5/95/100/0) has been helpful for me with its frequent invincibility, but I've also been experimenting with Rati to take advantage of its frequent S & D.

So IMHO, I wouldn't set on just one scheme until you reach really high levels (like Kef), as I believe you need to evaluate the current needs and adjust accordingly and they will change frequently depending on where you are and what you are fighting.

Dana
Jun 8, 2004, 02:46 PM
oh, that's okay, i can give you my HU's set up, as i don't have a HUcast...
i'm LVL127
Weapon-Orotiagito, red sword, metoer cudgel
Armor-Guard wave
Unit1-God/arm
2-God/arm
3-God/HP(i switch between)god/luck-power
4-God/HP(also switch)
Shield-Kasami bracer(hehehe legit all the way is me)
Mag stats-(10/100/90/0)SOMETIMES/USED TO BE(20/110/70/0)you should go with..........
Weapon-A good weapon
Armor-Guard wave(heck it's good)D-parts(electro frame)do it, do it
Unit1-God/arm(a must have)
2-God/arm(2 is good)
3-God/HP(i switch between)god/luck-power(DO anything)
4-God/HP(also switch)(hear too)
Shield-Kasami bracer(hehehe legit all the way is me)S-parts(mines norm)http://www.housoka.com/pso/item/info.php?item=390
Mag stats-(10/100/90/0)SOMETIMES/USED TO BE(20/110/70/0)(a good dex is good)