PDA

View Full Version : HL Help me Plz!!

demonhill
Jun 8, 2004, 06:50 AM
Hi i have ep1&2 but i havent been online for nearly 6months and i have forgotten my user id and password for the HL im gettin ep3 in few days when its released in uk. is there a way to get my account details from sega or can i use the HL from ep3 serial number and set my ep1&2 serial number on to the ep3 HL account. (if that makes sense?). any help appreciated

Ahya
Jun 8, 2004, 08:38 AM
No.
You cant transfer an account. But making a new one is better than wasting away precious online trying to findout the old one.. unless your cheap like me and search for the old account! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

demonhill
Jun 8, 2004, 08:50 AM
so i make a new account with ep3? can i move ep1-2 across?

RFB
Jun 8, 2004, 09:10 AM
1)Part of the account data is saved in the memory card. Thus, the character data and the account data become somewhat linked. I'd say, call Sega, maybe if you give them your EP1&2 Serial number & acces key, along with your character's Guild Card Number, maybe they'll restore it for you... maybe. it could be worth a shot.

2)If you do create a new one, you'll have to delete all the PSO EP1&2 data on your mem cards, since those characters will not be able to go online with the new account. But yes, EP3 HL allows you to play EP1&2 online, and viceversa.

demonhill
Jun 8, 2004, 09:41 AM
dont realy want to loose my characters ill try foning sega 2morrow thanks for youe help

Rich_T
Jun 8, 2004, 01:17 PM
08456 090090

is Segas UK number, they should be able to tell you your password/username after a few security questions ( usualy name and address) to make sure you are who you say you are.