PDA

View Full Version : _Revised and Faster Way to get S-Rank !Aiya's guide___

Aiya
Jun 8, 2004, 12:41 PM
Here is my Guide to get an S-Rank in 2 turns (and 1 minute!). You can use 1 controller for this (Highly recommended) method if you set the charactors used to the same controller in deck selection (before the battle). First I'll start with the cards needed. Put them in order from top to bottom.

Use Orland as the attacker
-Black King Bar(or you could use Chain Sword)
-Guard
-HPattack
-SWattack
-Stab
-Then fill the rest of the deck with anything

Use Any charactor made to lose (must be dark side)
-Rappy
-Fill the remaining space with any cards

Before you start, you need to create a charactor that is made to lose (this is also good if you have a charactor to level up by making a high level charactor lose 70 Experience). Next, create the decks(make sure you make the cards in the deck in order when you create the deck or you can't do this S-Rank trick) and go to the order option on the upper-right of the screen in deck selection if you aren't certain it's in order.

GAME-
Choose Unguis Lapis A then set the rules to 6 min roll and Deck Unshuffled. I find it easier if both charactors are on the same controller. When the game starts it doesn't matter who goes first.

Losing story charactor-
Play the Rappy (summon the rappy infront of your oponent) move as far forward as you can with your story charactor then end your turn.

ORLAND-
Use Black King Bar.

Losing story charactor-
Attack once and block it.

ORLAND-
Use all the action cards in order(HPattack, SWattack, and stab) then attack (don't Guard with Losing story charactor)

There you have it!
Finally an easier to get an S-Rank in 2 turns!

Blade_1
Jun 8, 2004, 03:16 PM
Thx best one I seen and it actually works, got a few good rares already by doing it:)

BrokenHope
Jun 9, 2004, 08:38 AM
This is faster you just need slightly rarer cards but it's a much faster way to get s rank:

Both of these on the caleum level.
Hunters Play as silfer.
1st turn - Play dice + 1 on yourself and fly on reiz.
She attacks play guard.
2nd turn - Set rikas claw then exchange, then attack with hp attack, sw attack and fl attack she will use wall and you'll do 46 and get s.

Arks play as any one.
1st turn - same as above, dice + 1 and fly.
she attacks you play guard
2nd turn - play nano dragon, exchange then move dragon up 1 and attack use hp attack, ab attack and fl attack.
She'll use wall and you'll do 60 damage and get s again.

Aiya
Jun 9, 2004, 11:41 PM
On 2004-06-09 06:38, Broken Hope wrote:
This is faster you just need slightly rarer cards but it's a much faster way to get s rank:

Both of these on the caleum level.
Hunters Play as silfer.
1st turn - Play dice + 1 on yourself and fly on reiz.
She attacks play guard.
2nd turn - Set rikas claw then exchange, then attack with hp attack, sw attack and fl attack she will use wall and you'll do 46 and get s.

Arks play as any one.
1st turn - same as above, dice + 1 and fly.
she attacks you play guard
2nd turn - play nano dragon, exchange then move dragon up 1 and attack use hp attack, ab attack and fl attack.
She'll use wall and you'll do 60 damage and get s again.

Hey! this is my topic! And most people don't have Fly anyway.

Aiya
Jun 9, 2004, 11:45 PM
Hey Broken Hope, I tried your S-Rank Guide and its almost as fast as mine. It would be a bit better if you used less rare cards so that it would be easier for everyone(especially if they didn't have those cards).

Arislan
Jun 10, 2004, 01:41 AM
::points to updated guides::
Seems you have an addition, Aiya.

Myopathy
Jun 11, 2004, 11:57 PM
Any particular reason you picked Orland? Wouldn't this work just as well with any HUnter?

Arislan
Jun 12, 2004, 12:43 AM
Probably work better with Sil'fer, more damage that way. Not that it really matters. Any hunter would work, yes.

Aiya
Jun 14, 2004, 01:32 AM
Orland has a sword bonus. I'm not exactly sure how this bonus works but that is why I recommended him. You can use any charactor you want thats a hunter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aiya on 2004-06-13 23:35 ]</font>