PDA

View Full Version : About special mags

KoRnMan
May 12, 2002, 06:09 PM
I have V.2 and was wondering a few things. Someone told me if you raise a mag with his stats all at 35, it will evolve to a secret mag. Is this true? And if it is, does that include Defence? Also, im in V.Hard and I heard secret mags drop in the forest. Can anyone confirm this? I dont have much time before I leave for boot camp so this is why im asking.

TedEdFred
May 12, 2002, 09:21 PM
All stats at 35 does not make a special mag.

V.Hard forest you can find mag cells... VERY rare.

TeamPhalanx
May 12, 2002, 10:19 PM
You can do 100 straight forest runs and still not find a mag cell. If you have an id for a soniti, you might want to give it a shot, otherwise, it's not worth it. In terms of rarity, a mag cell/heart is up there with v2 armors.

RedFox
May 19, 2002, 09:31 AM
on the subject of mags... what do i do with my mark3 mag?? it has no PBs and doesnt do anything. and its ugly! will i be able to use a MAG cell/heart to make it more appealing?? any help would be great.

rena-ko
Jun 7, 2002, 06:06 AM
try finding a ... sound source FM (not sure, but some name like that) and use it on the mark3 mag when its on lv200 - it will become a master system - try this again: mega drive, again: dreamcast... at least so i heard...

i found a sound source FM in forest, ain't i lucky?

john
Jun 7, 2002, 08:16 AM
rena is correct/ the FM sound source changes MARK 3to Master System, etc

Daikarin
Jun 7, 2002, 10:54 AM
On 2002-05-12 16:09, KoRnMan wrote:
I have V.2 and was wondering a few things. Someone told me if you raise a mag with his stats all at 35, it will evolve to a secret mag. Is this true? And if it is, does that include Defence? Also, im in V.Hard and I heard secret mags drop in the forest. Can anyone confirm this? I dont have much time before I leave for boot camp so this is why im asking.

The closest thing I've ever heard about those stats at 35, is that you need to have your stats above 35 (or was it 30...?), and your mag is able to evolve to a Chao if you use a Heart of Chao on him. Unfortunately, finding a Heart of Chao is another story...

Malkavian
Jun 7, 2002, 12:00 PM
Finding cell mags, heart of someone is more rare than some v2 armors

Dain_Bramaged
Jun 9, 2002, 02:57 AM
Woo! I found a Mag Cell in the forest on Ultimate... didn't even realize it was super-rare. It made my stupid looking Kama into a cute little rabbit thing. I was happy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

</inarticulate story.>

kanyon
Jun 10, 2002, 01:28 AM
I think the Game Console mags get PB's after they evolve each time. You gotta redo their stats each time though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif