PDA

View Full Version : 'Twas fun...

Eihwaz
Jun 8, 2004, 02:34 PM
Well, I'm done.

After about a year of PSO GC offline, I can say that I'm through. Offline PSO was fun, addictive, and cool. But after nearly a year of playing by myself...I'm just too bored.

The last couple of times I've tried to play, I ended up falling asleep, making what would normally be a 15-20 minute run take abour 30-40 minutes.

However, Wazzy is not, under any circumstances, done with PSO. No, of course not. I've seen the light, and intend to switch over to PSO Blue Burst. I've already had a lot of fun in the Open Beta, and I intend to upgrade to the full version ASAP.

I might poke around from time to time with GC, but from now on, I'm gonna remain mainly on BB.

Rest In Peace:
Matt - Redria HUmar, Level 115
Shade - Pinkal FOnewm, Level 111
Arc - Yellowboze FOmar, Level 85
Cassandra - Skyly HUnewearl, Level 14
Lorena - Whitill RAmarl, Level 52
Illumina - Oran FOnewearl, Level 35

I've already remade BB-versions of my HUmar and FOnewm, and I also intend to make a BB-version of my FOnewearl. That leaves me room to have a HUcaseal.

Anyway, thanks guys, for helping me excell at PSO GC, and I hope to see many of you on PSO BB! Oh, and I'll continue to post lots and lots of my PSO-knowledge on both PSOW, and to a lesser extent, Housoka.

Nai_Calus
Jun 8, 2004, 03:44 PM
You suck. :3 (Join the club. XP)

RFB
Jun 8, 2004, 03:49 PM
Yes, yes... another one falls victim of the charm of PSOBB... MWAHAHAHA!!... what? >_>
Welcome aboard, man.

MrLostman
Jun 8, 2004, 10:30 PM
I wont be going to BB, hahaha long live my GC online! lol. Whatcha all gonna do when beta is over?

_Ted_
Jun 8, 2004, 10:37 PM
You should've gone online to avoid the burnout wazzy!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Ted_ on 2004-06-09 07:41 ]</font>

AquaFlare7
Jun 9, 2004, 02:35 AM
blue burst does have its magical charm, of which no pso player, past or present, can resist.

Arislan
Jun 9, 2004, 02:57 AM
Cept of course, when it comes down for maintenance... Like now. At least with Ep 1 and 2, I can sit and play offline while Maintenance is going on.

Ness
Jun 9, 2004, 09:32 AM
Another one gets to experience what it's like on the other side.

Eihwaz
Jun 9, 2004, 05:25 PM
On 2004-06-08 20:30, MrLostman wrote:
I wont be going to BB, hahaha long live my GC online! lol. Whatcha all gonna do when beta is over?

When Beta is over, I intend to download and begin paying for the Full version.

Arislan, you're right. It sucks having to wait for server maintenance...but 'tis a small price to pay. Besides, I have many ways to amuse myself during maintenance...music, AIM, PSOW...etc.

Thanks for support. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif