PDA

View Full Version : rare monsters...

Marrix
Jun 8, 2004, 11:13 PM
I've been looking for a "Hildetor" I think its called, for a while now. Forest 2 ultimate, been through about 20 times in the past few weeks and can't get one to pop up. Is there an easy way to make these appear?

Quo
Jun 8, 2004, 11:27 PM
It's called "piping". Find a room with a large number of an enemy with a rare counterpart. Set a telepipe/Cast Ryuker. Go to town. Come back. each time you return to town, creature data resets. This lets monsters change into they're rare counter part. There's a guide around here somewhere. I couldn't find it. Happy Hunting.

Quo
Jun 8, 2004, 11:30 PM
I found the link:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=723

There you have it.

You can also check here:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=83873&forum=7&7
Its a thread where I get yelled at but it's on the same topic and it has some other usefull advice

I know you're new, and I know this is kind of hypocritical of me having just posted that last link, but you could at least check the first page of the forum list before you make a new thread.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-06-08 21:36 ]</font>

Marrix
Jun 8, 2004, 11:40 PM
Thanks alot! Thats a great trick. Sorry about not reading the first post...I just clicked around on the side navagation bar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Marrix on 2004-06-08 21:41 ]</font>

KveerRaven
Jun 9, 2004, 12:04 AM
On 2004-06-08 21:40, Marrix wrote:
Thanks alot! Thats a great trick. Sorry about not reading the first post...I just clicked around on the side navagation bar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Marrix on 2004-06-08 21:41 ]</font>

Would like to note something about piping:

Really clever trick, though it can be frustrating. Sometimes you'll get the creatures rare counter part after a few times of performing the piping trick, other times you'll find yourself piping/Ryukering back to Pioneer 1 or 2 100 times or more! I've done it, only worth it if the item you want from this creature is worth spending your time on, because there is a chance you WON'T GET that rare item the first time the rare creature appears! Happy Hunting and HAVE GOOD MOSH PITTING!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KveerRaven on 2004-06-08 22:06 ]</font>

Quo
Jun 9, 2004, 12:20 AM
I piped a love rappy for six hours one night, from 6pm to 2am with two hours away from the game. I shut the system down before the rappy showed up. I found it the next day though and got a Heart of Poumn from it.

And it took me 42 Pouilly slime to find my beloved lavis cannon. (the drop rate is 1/22)

What item are you hunting anyway, Marrix?

Marrix
Jun 9, 2004, 12:23 AM
I'm a Greenill Ranger going for a frozen shooter. Sounds likes its gonna take a bit of work. It'll be worth it.

Quo
Jun 9, 2004, 12:44 AM
Thats a 1/2 drop. You could have it tonight.

Marrix
Jun 9, 2004, 12:49 AM
On 2004-06-08 22:44, Quo wrote:
Thats a 1/2 drop. You could have it tonight.

Nice, Unfortunatley I won't be playing till late tommorow. I can't wait. lol.

Xaos127
Jun 9, 2004, 01:38 AM
On 2004-06-08 22:23, Marrix wrote:
I'm a Greenill Ranger going for a frozen shooter. Sounds likes its gonna take a bit of work. It'll be worth it.

in the quest letter from lionel or whatever its called, i piped for 2 minutes and found a Hildetorr and it dropped me a frozen shooter on Greennil. its a great weapon its worth it

FattyMcGee
Jun 9, 2004, 02:28 AM
yup, frozen shooter is definitely worth piping a few hildes for! It's such an awesome safety weapon... makes episode 2 so much easier to bear!

Good luck in hunting for your hildertorr. I'd suggest doing the forest of sorrow quest (use that first link Quo gave you, it's got wonderful info), and getting those 4 hildes dropping in the last room. and if your'e too low of a lvl to go and try to kill the back hidelt while the others are swinging at you, piping 3 in that location is perfectly acceptable too.

In my experience, usually piping for rare monsters takes me and average of about an hour to an hour and a half for one to appear. Of course, it's random, so it's possible for you to pipe only twice and get the rare monster, just as it's possible for you to pipe for 8 hours and NEVER come across one! Fortunately, that's pretty rare.

Anyway, once you're able to get on PSO again let us know how it turns out! Thankfully the FS I got had 30 to hit, and some + to machines too. Even a 0% one tho is still great!

--fatty

KveerRaven
Jun 9, 2004, 11:54 AM
True. It took me about one hour to find my first Pal Rappy and about 2 hrs for my first Al Rappy. Since then, I've piped at least 200 times for each one to appear again and no luck. I dunno. Maybe its because I only have about a gameplay span these days of 2 hours or less during the week and I'm lucky if I even get to play at least 45 minutes total on weekends! Being needed sucks sometimes!

Marrix
Jun 9, 2004, 08:11 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I just piped for about 2 hours. I saw one hildetor. I was doing that letter quest, there were 3 hildets there. After I took out the 2 hildets and the hildetor, a monomate, a monofluid and some meseta remained. I'll try again tommorow, I can't believe how many times you have to do that. lol.

Vielka
Jun 9, 2004, 08:18 PM
im not one to pipe much, i just dont have the patience.. if it makes u feel better, ive been doing runs in ultimate caves to get exp.. ive ran across 5 mil lilies and nothing better than a difluid.. my physco wand is going to be one tuff p.o.s to find.

Quo
Jun 9, 2004, 08:32 PM
If you pipe a lot you sort of develop a piping trance. I've passed hours piping without realizing it. Its kind of like falling asleep and waking up when the rare enemy appears. It's sort of a defense mechanism your brain creates to keep from going INSANE. It's a lot harder to develop this when piping slimes though, If you split them. I did, however. 42 red slimes before I got my lavis cannon. 44 if you count the one that was already dead and didn't drop anything and the one where I jumped back into the pipe before I killed it.

Extreme2
Jun 9, 2004, 09:00 PM
I seem to a bucket loads of luck or no luck at all when it comes to rare monsters (or anything else) I mean I was looking for a magic rock moola with my purplenum character from a Pan Arms in Very hard caves (addicting foods has 7!) It took me 5 trips for it to drop (1/41) but every time but the third time I just stumpled onto a Nar LIly or Pouilly Slime without piping. Other times I'll look for a Hildertor to get a God Power (Skyly Temple) and I'll pipe for hours on my little screen while watching late night tv on the tv and never run into one (and the hildelts never drop an ancient saber either) I have though once been lucky enough to run into 3 Pal Rappies at the same time. Piped for an hour and then bam. Three pals appeared and one was huge. But they didn't drop my Angel Harp (arg) As I said I either have bucket loads of luck or none, no in between.

Oh, and I hate MIl Lilies! Stupid megid! But they can't paralyze me, thank you Sacred Cloth! Laugh at me, I dare ya!

Marrix
Jun 9, 2004, 09:28 PM
On 2004-06-09 18:32, Quo wrote:
If you pipe a lot you sort of develop a piping trance. I've passed hours piping without realizing it. Its kind of like falling asleep and waking up when the rare enemy appears. It's sort of a defense mechanism your brain creates to keep from going INSANE. It's a lot harder to develop this when piping slimes though, If you split them. I did, however. 42 red slimes before I got my lavis cannon. 44 if you count the one that was already dead and didn't drop anything and the one where I jumped back into the pipe before I killed it.

lol. I noticed that. After about 30 mins I found it...I jumped out of my chair. Thank god I didn't warp back up without paying attention.

jspacemunkey
Jun 9, 2004, 09:31 PM
i love the piping trance. i've been after magic rock iritista from a 'torr for days now. killed twenty 'torrs, been killed by (or had alicia baz killed by) three. nothing yet, but i'm going to keep trying. anyone know what the drop rate on iritista is? i'm curious to know.

Quo
Jun 9, 2004, 09:33 PM
On 2004-06-09 19:31, jspacemunkey wrote:
i love the piping trance. i've been after magic rock iritista from a 'torr for days now. killed twenty 'torrs, been killed by (or had alicia baz killed by) three. nothing yet, but i'm going to keep trying. anyone know what the drop rate on iritista is? i'm curious to know.

1/22 I'll bet.

jspacemunkey
Jun 9, 2004, 09:38 PM
yeah, you must be right. it's approximately as hard to get as the lavis cannon, so i'm thinking it's 1/22 too. blech. the worst thing is, the next item on my list is the lavis cannon. i'll be piping for weeks before i get both items.

Marrix
Jun 9, 2004, 09:48 PM
How hard is it to get a lavis cannon from a morfos? (seabed) Its the only for greenill I guess.

Quo
Jun 9, 2004, 10:01 PM
On 2004-06-09 19:48, Marrix wrote:
How hard is it to get a lavis cannon from a morfos? (seabed) Its the only for greenill I guess.

1/25,206 says heyf00l. I can't get HousokaPSO to come up. It would have a different drop rate, but not by much, the differece would be in the ones' column.

FattyMcGee
Jun 9, 2004, 10:49 PM
On 2004-06-09 19:33, Quo wrote:

1/22 I'll bet.

you'd bet right: 1/22. My friend was fortunate enough to find a 'torr by accident, just killing hidelts for a god/battle. Then, that one hildertorr he found dropped "iritista"!!!! I was so jealous... what luck!

and I also know all to well about the piping trance. One of the worst times I ever got it, I was piping with an android and I actually would go buy more telepipes every 9 times I piped in my trance. I kinda "woke up" when I saw a mil lilly, saw 2 hours had gone by and my meseta was down by like 150k. I was like WTF??? I thought I fell asleep! It was probably one of the more weird experiences I've ever had in my life.

--fatty

Quo
Jun 9, 2004, 10:53 PM
On 2004-06-09 20:49, FattyMcGee wrote:

On 2004-06-09 19:33, Quo wrote:

1/22 I'll bet.

you'd bet right: 1/22. My friend was fortunate enough to find a 'torr by accident, just killing hidelts for a god/battle. Then, that one hildertorr he found dropped "iritista"!!!! I was so jealous... what luck!

and I also know all to well about the piping trance. One of the worst times I ever got it, I was piping with an android and I actually would go buy more telepipes every 9 times I piped in my trance. I kinda "woke up" when I saw a mil lilly, saw 2 hours had gone by and my meseta was down by like 150k. I was like WTF??? I thought I fell asleep! It was probably one of the more weird experiences I've ever had in my life.

--fatty

O_o I've never done that with an android. I don't pipe with my HUcaseal often, so I usually have to keep my head in the game with her. I was fortunate enough to find the rare enemies quickly when I was piping my God/Minds the other night (got 3 in about 2 hours total).

FattyMcGee
Jun 9, 2004, 11:06 PM
yea, it was REALLY weird.

I have a HUcast, RAcast and a RAcaseal, and it was the RAcaseal I was using piping mils in the temple for a standstill shield. I had been piping them for the past 4 nights straight for at least 2-3 hours per night (I went through something like 10 mil lillies before one dropped). Anyway, late night + piping tends to do weird things to people O.o

--fatty

Marrix
Jun 9, 2004, 11:11 PM
I found a Yasminkov 3000 in the mines...Its got a 5% dark. The grinder is 60 and I have a few of em. Should I try and find another one? Or is it even a half-decent weapon? Looks cool though. ^_^

jspacemunkey
Jun 9, 2004, 11:37 PM
since you all seem to be piping vets, i have a couple questions i've always pondered:

have you seen more than one rare enemy (same type or different types) appear at the same time, as in same room at the same moment?

does rapid fire piping (piping up and immediately piping back down) affect your chances of finding a rare enemy? i ask because it seems that i find rare enemies more often when i take time between piping up and piping back down, specifically when i refill on telepipes. i'm assuming the answer is "no" because i'd imagine enemies reset instantly when you pipe out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jspacemunkey on 2004-06-09 21:40 ]</font>

Quo
Jun 9, 2004, 11:42 PM
On 2004-06-09 21:37, jspacemunkey wrote:
since you all seem to be piping vets, i have a couple questions i've always pondered:

have you seen more than one rare enemy (same type or different types) appear at the same time, as in same room at the same moment?

does rapid fire piping (piping up and immediately piping back down) affect your chances of finding a rare enemy? i ask because it seems that i find rare enemies more often when i take time between piping up and piping back down, specifically when i refill on telepipes.

To your first question: no, not personally. I have seen screenshots of two pals and another of two torrs.

To your second question: no, the games algorithm is about as random as a computer can get (It's not actually random). I hear that the rare enemy appearance rate is about 1/502 though it varies from enemy to enemy.

Well, technically yes, because with "rapid fire" piping you see more of the common counterparts faster which means more chances of seeing the rare. It's like buying a boatload of raffle tickets.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-06-09 21:44 ]</font>

jspacemunkey
Jun 9, 2004, 11:45 PM
hmmmm... now that's interesting. 1/502 sounds pretty accurate though.

Quo
Jun 9, 2004, 11:46 PM
On 2004-06-09 21:11, Marrix wrote:
I found a Yasminkov 3000 in the mines...Its got a 5% dark. The grinder is 60 and I have a few of em. Should I try and find another one? Or is it even a half-decent weapon? Looks cool though. ^_^

Any Yasminkov is a good Yasminkov IMO. some are better than others sure regarding percents. If you're worried about running out of grinders, you can stop. You'll find lots more.

FattyMcGee
Jun 9, 2004, 11:52 PM
On 2004-06-09 21:46, Quo wrote:
Any Yasminkov is a good Yasminkov IMO. some are better than others sure regarding percents. If you're worried about running out of grinders, you can stop. You'll find lots more.

*drools in anticipation of a yas9000*

someday, it will be MIIIIINE!!!

MWAHAHAHAHA!

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 01:09 AM
The 7000 and the 2000 are the only ones I really want.

FattyMcGee
Jun 10, 2004, 01:56 AM
why, may I ask, do you want the 7000? what special qualities does the 7000 have over the 3000R? (I remember there is something, but I forgot what it was).

--fatty

P.S. yas2000 = one of the coolest, if not THE coolest looking weapon in the game! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

lain2k3
Jun 10, 2004, 05:32 AM
The 7000 has the range of a shot, not a rifle. It his a targeting angle of about 160 degrees, while that of the 3000 is quite a bit narrower. With the 7000, you just hop in a room and start shooting, the bullets will find their way to an enemy.

but statwise, they're pretty much the same thing.

and I think 7000 looks a helluva lot better than 3000.

but yeah, the 9000 pwns both of them.

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 09:40 AM
On 2004-06-10 03:32, lain2k3 wrote:
The 7000 has the range of a shot, not a rifle. It his a targeting angle of about 160 degrees, while that of the 3000 is quite a bit narrower. With the 7000, you just hop in a room and start shooting, the bullets will find their way to an enemy.

but statwise, they're pretty much the same thing.

and I think 7000 looks a helluva lot better than 3000.

but yeah, the 9000 pwns both of them.

yup 7000 looks cool, I doubt I'd actually use it. I hate guns, I keep a handgun with me for disarming traps, except with my force; she opens chests and disarms traps with rafoie.

I hate mechguns most of all. "yeah, I finished this combo, I'll just stand here with my guns raised 'till I get smacked in the face."

Jarek
Jun 10, 2004, 11:22 AM
If you pipe a lot you sort of develop a piping trance. I've passed hours piping without realizing it. Its kind of like falling asleep and waking up when the rare enemy appears. It's sort of a defense mechanism your brain creates to keep from going INSANE.

I love how that happens. Many a time I've started dozing off while I've been piping, but I always seem to snap awake right when I see that rare. Splitting slimes takes more effort, though, so I can stay awake with that alright. (and I got my lavis after only a dozen of the bishes) w00t!
Frozen Shooter: OMG you have to get this weapon. Pipe for days if that's what it takes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
I was lucky and got mine from the first tor and didn't even pipe it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: psobsesser on 2004-06-10 09:23 ]</font>

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 11:28 AM
On 2004-06-10 09:22, psobsesser wrote:

If you pipe a lot you sort of develop a piping trance. I've passed hours piping without realizing it. Its kind of like falling asleep and waking up when the rare enemy appears. It's sort of a defense mechanism your brain creates to keep from going INSANE.

I love how that happens. Many a time I've started dozing off while I've been piping, but I always seem to snap awake right when I see that rare. Splitting slimes takes more effort, though, so I can stay awake with that alright. (and I got my lavis after only a dozen of the bishes) w00t!
Frozen Shooter: OMG you have to get this weapon. Pipe for days if that's what it takes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
I was lucky and got mine from the first tor and didn't even pipe it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: psobsesser on 2004-06-10 09:23 ]</font>

Took me 42 red slimes for my lavis cannon, and 3 'torrs for my frozen shooter (I don't really care about the FS though since I don't have a ranger out of normal mode). I envy you.

KveerRaven
Jun 10, 2004, 11:36 AM
On 2004-06-10 09:28, Quo wrote:
Took me 42 red slimes for my lavis cannon, and 3 'torrs for my frozen shooter (I don't really care about the FS though since I don't have a ranger out of normal mode). I envy you.

I can only get my Lavis Cannon from Ult-Gibbles I believe. Crap, thats going to take me at least 50 runs to get it! It took me 100 runs on V.Hrd to get a Double Saber from Gibbles!

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 11:46 AM
On 2004-06-10 09:36, KveerRaven wrote:

On 2004-06-10 09:28, Quo wrote:

I can only get my Lavis Cannon from Ult-Gibbles I believe. Crap, thats going to take me at least 50 runs to get it! It took me 100 runs on V.Hrd to get a Double Saber from Gibbles!

should take you an average of 12,603

KveerRaven
Jun 10, 2004, 11:50 AM
On 2004-06-10 09:46, Quo wrote:

Oh yeah, great, now I'm even MORE discouraged to even wanna TRY to get the Lavis Cannon! *cries* no no, its ok, just got something in my eye is all. No, these aren't tears of sadness, I'm just watery eyed.

I like the Lavis Cannon too. Not to mention, the name sounds like a Tech Ability you'd here in Dragon Ball Z or some other sort of anime! hehehehe

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 11:57 AM
On 2004-06-10 09:50, KveerRaven wrote:

On 2004-06-10 09:46, Quo wrote:

Oh yeah, great, now I'm even MORE discouraged to even wanna TRY to get the Lavis Cannon! *cries* no no, its ok, just got something in my eye is all. No, these aren't tears of sadness, I'm just watery eyed.

I like the Lavis Cannon too. Not to mention, the name sounds like a Tech Ability you'd here in Dragon Ball Z or some other sort of anime! hehehehe

That's the same drop rate for all section ID's where the mini-bosses drop 11 star stuff. Skyly sealed J-sword is the same drop rate. Oran P Wand has the same rate. Meh. For stuff like that, it's best to find a spot to pipe them.

Truth be told, the lavis cannon isn't all that usefull since its a saber. It is however the purest of eye candies. If you manage to land two syncestae and got the double cannon, you would have a secksi and powerful weapon.

KveerRaven
Jun 10, 2004, 12:17 PM
On 2004-06-10 09:57, Quo wrote:
That's the same drop rate for all section ID's where the mini-bosses drop 11 star stuff. Skyly sealed J-sword is the same drop rate. Oran P Wand has the same rate. Meh. For stuff like that, it's best to find a spot to pipe them.

Truth be told, the lavis cannon isn't all that usefull since its a saber. It is however the purest of eye candies. If you manage to land two syncestae and got the double cannon, you would have a secksi and powerful weapon.

Yeah, I know, I figured as much. I can't find Synseta anyway, unless I manage to play online and can trade something for it, or, one I give the game back, my friend manages to get some. As for piping for the Lavis Cannon, my ID can't. I have to find it strictly from Ult-Gibbles or manage to get it from my cousin. Only problem with that is, none of his items are legit. He gets all his rares from a friend who dupes all his items. He gave me a Hamburger and Robochao mag that I don't care for that I noticed were in my bank when I played the game the next day. Duped, of course. I'm never going to use them. Not when I have a lvl 200 Rati with stats of: 20/100/50/30 Pretty well balanced for my tastes considering a HUmar's ATP isn't as high as a HUcast's

By the way, how much is it, a month, to play Online?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KveerRaven on 2004-06-10 10:23 ]</font>

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 12:30 PM
On 2004-06-10 10:17, KveerRaven wrote:

On 2004-06-10 09:57, Quo wrote:

Yeah, I know, I figured as much. I can't find Synseta anyway, unless I manage to play online and can trade something for it, or, one I give the game back, my friend manages to get some. As for piping for the Lavis Cannon, my ID can't. I have to find it strictly from Ult-Gibbles or manage to get it from my cousin. Only problem with that is, none of his items are legit. He gets all his rares from a friend who dupes all his items. He gave me a Hamburger and Robochao mag that I don't care for that I noticed were in my bank when I played the game the next day. Duped, of course. I'm never going to use them. Not when I have a lvl 200 Rati with stats of: 20/100/50/30 Pretty well balanced for my tastes considering a HUmar's ATP isn't as high as a HUcast's

By the way, how much is it, a month, to play Online?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KveerRaven on 2004-06-10 10:23 ]</font>

I pretty much meant you would have to make new characters.

I would drop the hamberger and omochao and save and quit or load up a quest. A friend of mine (he doesn't hang out here) had a bunch of dupes on his characters. One day Fyrin (he doesn't post much) and I were at his house and he was showing off his dupes: Dark Flow, Tsumikiri, Prophets of Motov, BKB, Double Cannon, Sange&Yasha to name a few as well as all kinds of mag cell mags. Anyway, Fyrin deleted his character that was holding all the stuff except the Tsumikiri, the Double Cannon, the BKB, and a dreamcast mag. The guy's pretty much legit now.

I think its $9 Per month for GC. Poor X-Boxers have to pay $11 per month to play at all. The game won't work without X-Box live. Microsoft is a den of theives.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-06-10 10:33 ]</font>

KveerRaven
Jun 10, 2004, 12:36 PM
On 2004-06-10 10:30, Quo wrote:
I would drop the hamberger and omochao and save and quit or load up a quest. A friend of mine (he doesn't hang out here) had a bunch of dupes on his characters. One day Fyrin (he doesn't post much) and I were at his house and he was showing off his dupes: Dark Flow, Tsumikiri, Prophets of Motov, BKB, Double Cannon, Sange&Yasha to name a few as well as all kinds of mag cell mags. Anyway, Fyrin deleted his character that was holding all the stuff except the Tsumikiri, the Double Cannon, the BKB, and a dreamcast mag. The guy's pretty much legit now.

I think its $9 Per month for GC. Poor X-Boxers have to pay $11 per month to play at all. The game won't work without X-Box live. Microsoft is a den of theives.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-06-10 10:33 ]</font>

Yeah, I know this. I hate x-Box, except for Halo, loved that. But hmmmm, if I manage to find a weekend job, which I may have to now, considering some money issues the wife is having (long story), I'll look into hooking my GC online. Only thing is, once I move to Florida, its pretty much worthless as I won't be playing GC at all, that goes for PSO as well. *sniffles*

jspacemunkey
Jun 10, 2004, 01:42 PM
update for me: i'm up to 23 dead 'torrs now, still no iritista. sooner or later i'll get one, and hopefully along the way i'll pick up a god/battle. plus, my RAcaseal is getting more powerful each day...she's gained about twenty levels so far in the search.

now, i'm on xbox and the pso costs break down like this:

must have xbox live - $49.99 for a whole year or $5.99 per month. (i pay per month because it's more convenient for me, but i end up paying more per year.)

must have a hunter's license - $8.95 per month.

so xbox users are paying $15 per month (if you're a monthly xbox live subscriber like me) or approximately $13 per month (if you're a yearly subscriber).

it is a lot, but don't forget that the xbox live fee includes all online xbox games (of which i have several). if you divide the cost of live between all the online games available that don't have additional fees it's such a minor charge. i do have to admit that i'm not pleased being left in the dark about where our $8.95 goes. sonic team claims microsoft keeps the entire fee and microsoft claims sonic team keeps the entire fee. there's something fishy about that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jspacemunkey on 2004-06-10 12:15 ]</font>

KveerRaven
Jun 10, 2004, 01:49 PM
On 2004-06-10 11:42, jspacemunkey wrote:
i do have to admit that i'm not pleased being left in the dark about where our $8.95 goes. sonic team claims microsoft keeps the entire fee and microsoft claims sonic team keep the entire fee. there's something fishy about that.

Microsoft is keeping it. I'd bet everything I own and all the money to my name on it! Microsoft is always looking for that extra buck and when it comes to that money, they'll keep a $1 just because a contract says its mandatory to pay. You'd think that, being one of, if not the, largest corporations in the world, they could afford to give credit to the respective people. *major eye role* But, thats an issue for another topic, maybe another day.

Marrix
Jun 10, 2004, 11:35 PM
I like all of the Yasminkovs just because of the way they look and sound. But yeah, I have the set now. I like the 3000, it shoots farther than the 7000, but my 7000 has online-upgraded percentages. And the 9000's are nice, the Guld-Milla is just way better, that gun takes away the use of mates or resta when I play by myself offline.

Marrix
Jun 12, 2004, 01:30 AM
I just around to finding another Hildetor. It gave me a dimate, its friday so i'll try again tonight im sure.

Quo
Jun 12, 2004, 01:39 AM
On 2004-06-11 23:30, Marrix wrote:
I just around to finding another Hildetor. It gave me a dimate, its friday so i'll try again tonight im sure.

How many is that for you now?

Marrix
Jun 12, 2004, 01:48 AM
On 2004-06-11 23:39, Quo wrote:

On 2004-06-11 23:30, Marrix wrote:

How many is that for you now?

Just two. This one popped up after about 20 minutes. ^___^

Marrix
Jun 12, 2004, 07:23 PM
I've killed six now. Got one frozen shooter. no % at all. Im addicted to keep trying. lol.

KveerRaven
Jun 12, 2004, 11:13 PM
A little off topic, but just thought I'd gloat a little because I'm SOOOO fricken happy that I finally did it.

I FINALLY got my Suppressed Gun, and in the process of doing so, managed to get 20, count them 20!!! rares dropped, one being the Sange!!! Yes, GO ME!!! The others were worthless, but good nonetheless. I also managed to go from 106-109! Yay!

Sadly enough, I have to return the game soon, which means I'm going to have A LOT of off time, but thats ok. I managed to get some good things out of it. So I'm happy.

Quo
Jun 13, 2004, 08:19 PM
On 2004-06-12 21:13, KveerRaven wrote:
A little off topic, but just thought I'd gloat a little because I'm SOOOO fricken happy that I finally did it.

I FINALLY got my Suppressed Gun, and in the process of doing so, managed to get 20, count them 20!!! rares dropped, one being the Sange!!! Yes, GO ME!!! The others were worthless, but good nonetheless. I also managed to go from 106-109! Yay!

Sadly enough, I have to return the game soon, which means I'm going to have A LOT of off time, but thats ok. I managed to get some good things out of it. So I'm happy.

You'd best get that new memory card quickly. Congrats on your good run(s).

KveerRaven
Jun 14, 2004, 11:35 AM
On 2004-06-13 18:19, Quo wrote:
You'd best get that new memory card quickly. Congrats on your good run(s).

I'm working on it, trust me. Because I'll also have to by my own copy of the game as well, so yeah