PDA

View Full Version : what do morons have against me?

Wyndham
Jun 9, 2004, 11:02 PM
Okay, I was at the room in the YMCA with the big screen TV today, and I was just sitting there.
This kid gets in my face about how wearing black is worshipping Satan (WTF), and how I was going to curse him and sacrifice everyone.
so he runs to ALL the staff YELLING "OMG HES A GOTH AND HE THROWS DICE AT ME AND HES GONNA HEX ME AND KILL US ALL KILL HIM I WANT MY MOMMY BURN HIM!!", and I was just standing there asking what was he on.
he did this for half an hour.
Then his mom made him leave.
Wtf is wrong with wearing black?
So what if I'm a goth? I'm not going to rip his heart out and eat it.
Can everone else contribute their similar experiences?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oran1324 on 2004-06-09 21:05 ]</font>

_Ted_
Jun 10, 2004, 12:57 AM
Oran1324 = the crazy vodoo guy from "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" (the guy who sacrifices people by ripping out their hearts).

Sounds like that kid was either misinformed, has a runaway imagination, or you looked really scary at the time. (the third option is the least probable)

navci
Jun 10, 2004, 01:15 AM
Or Morons just have everything against everyone.
Which I believe is the most plausible explaination (if you can call it that)

Bradicus
Jun 10, 2004, 07:05 AM
http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200309/r9030_20884.jpg
He wore black >_>

Ness
Jun 10, 2004, 09:14 AM
Some people are just really really stupid.

_Ted_
Jun 10, 2004, 09:28 AM
Well, was this a little kid or an older kid?

Wyndham
Jun 10, 2004, 09:58 AM
he was 13, two years younger than me.
he was just a fewinches shorter, though.
everyone there says I look like Dracula, but he's 13, damn it!!
I think he's gotten over the monsters in closets thing!
he's just so annoying...

Scejntjynahl
Jun 10, 2004, 10:22 AM
Maybe his mother uses a gimp suits and beats him senseless at night and locks him in a closet... so when he sees anything black he freaks out?

Whatever the kid is doing, I believe it was "taught" by his parental units, hence why the mother made you leave... see that way she has an excuse to get at you by saying its affecting her child... people are cruel.

Wyndham
Jun 10, 2004, 10:26 AM
oh well, I guess it can't be helped.
but that little kid is just so annoying...
if he does this again today, I don't know what I'll do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oran1324 on 2004-06-10 08:27 ]</font>

Scejntjynahl
Jun 10, 2004, 10:46 AM
On 2004-06-10 08:26, Oran1324 wrote:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Oran1324 on 2004-06-10 08:27 ]</font>

Tell him: "If I am evil, why are you talking to me?"

Solstis
Jun 10, 2004, 10:55 AM
On 2004-06-10 08:46, Furankunichan wrote:

Tell him: "If I am evil, why are you talking to me?"

Maybe the kid really wants to evil on the inside. Hm?

shifter
Jun 10, 2004, 12:40 PM

scare the living crap out of him, beat him senceless, get one of your scarier goth friends(if you have one)and scare the crap out of him, throw him in a locker. just some suggestions.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 10, 2004, 02:44 PM
It sounds like there's some religious indoctrination going on there. I do dislike religious indoctrination. It leads to precisely the kind of conversation you described above. The kind of Faith resulting from it, is a retarded, uninsightful way of thinking, that refuses logic in favor of the word of the indoctrinator.

Of course, it could just be that the individual was Autistic. In my experience, I've found that Autism often results in an individual placing contrived accusations on another, without any significant amount of evidence beyond a single, minor similarity. I've also observed that in strong cases of Autism, the individual has no concept of exceptions to rules or tolerance of them. Therefore, if one person insists on wearing black and they happen to worship Satan, then EVERYONE wearing black must be a Satan worshipper. If it's seen that someone is doing something that seems to be an exception to known rules, the Autistic person will be likely to jump down that person's throat about it.

There's one guy in particular known to the Phantasy Star Community in general (who, as I recall, was already banned from this particular site quite some time ago), that is known to start large arguments over trival matters of spelling or grammar. An argument once occured over the course of no less than two different threads on another forum, concerning whether it was more correct to type, "1980's" or "1980s". He also once felt the need to send me an IM alerting me to the fact that I had accidentally typed, "their" instead of "they're." Which, y'know, inspired me to think, "Why do I care? The discussion board in question has no edit button, there's nothing that can be done to change it, it's a minor error, and most importantly, I am already aware that 'their' is not equivalent to 'they are'."

If the person you speak of is indeed Autistic, then it's likely that at some point, he had some sort of exposure to the concept of people wearing black being worshippers of Satan.

AquaFlare7
Jun 10, 2004, 03:42 PM

I believe it ties in with how the child was raised as well as his/her environment and outer influences. Personally I believe the child should be made to wear black and have you screaming to his best friends about how he drinks blood while nopbody is looking. Maybe he will get the picture then o_O

PS: Fix your sig Oran1324, David won the first battle too.

Bradicus
Jun 10, 2004, 05:25 PM
On 2004-06-10 08:22, Furankunichan wrote:
Maybe his mother uses a gimp suits and beats him senseless at night and locks him in a closet... so when he sees anything black he freaks out?

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Now that's comedy!

Sord
Jun 10, 2004, 06:56 PM
this is why I'm athiest http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Seriously though, it's part of it -_-

Anyhow, I'm pretty much with Meira, though if it's autism, religion still plays a factor, it's just that his autism would make him take it to the extreme. Judging from the grammar of the kid (if that was an exact quote) and his sudden abruptness, I'd say he was autistic with to much religion.

Wyndham
Jun 10, 2004, 09:13 PM
luckily he wasn't there. **phew**
but someone sid I looked wird because my shirt was dark blue not black. o__O
oh, and my sig's text is a Simpsons quote.

opaopajr
Jun 12, 2004, 03:57 AM
I doubt autism regularly put ideas of satanism, ritual sacrifice, and removed hearts into the minds of those who suffer from it. Obviously these ideas could only come from a parental source. Acting severely socially handicapped, and then naturally regurgitating nonsense from parents, yes, that I can understand. If only autism had fear of satanism as a symptom would it be a more entertaining (and bizarre) condition. As it is though it's thoroughly trying upon the sufferer and family.

My vote is zealous religious fundamentalism, to the point of culthood. It has the same result of severe social handicaps. It also comes with a form of retardation devoid of any savant skills, completely unlike autism http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I would have just started saying, "Kalimar shuktiday," and reach for his heart with wildly open eyes and clawed hand. If he ever watched Indiana and the Temple of Doom it would have been worth it to watch him piss himself with fear. 20/20 Hindsight though. Never get to do what you really want at the perfect moment. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

space_butler
Jun 12, 2004, 11:46 AM
theres people who seem to think that wearing black makes you a wrist slitting satan worshiping goth everywhere, just poke them enogh and they go away, or better yet laugh at them for being so stupid

Wyndham
Jun 12, 2004, 12:10 PM
i would try, but violence of any kind gets you suspended.
and i need my daily dose of cable. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif