PDA

View Full Version : Another Demo Comet. w00tzorx

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 12:32 AM
I piped my third Mil Lily tonight. Lucky me, It only took about a half an hour (there's no such thing as luck, but for lack of a better word...). This is my third Demo Comet from my fourth Redria Mil Lily. The first Mil I found however, killed me dead, so in a way you could see it as my third Lily. "Seeing how you have only two hunters, Quo, Why," you may ask, "did you pipe a third Demo Comet and what, Quo, will you do with it?"

To that I will answer: A friend of mine who lives near me, has an Oran HUnewearl in Ult. However he has no good items and is quite weak. I told him that if got me Aura Fields I would trade him for "good STUFF." He agreed. He says he'll be unable to play for a while, but I figure he'll be back and piping before I get my Oran file to ULT.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-06-09 22:43 ]</font>

Xaos127
Jun 10, 2004, 01:48 AM
Mil lilies are good to me as well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif 2 demos off 2 Mils. but the red slimes arent so great.....http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
had to edit this 3 times *crys*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xaos127 on 2004-06-09 23:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xaos127 on 2004-06-09 23:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xaos127 on 2004-06-09 23:51 ]</font>

FattyMcGee
Jun 10, 2004, 02:02 AM
congrats! Does he have a god/battle yet? (I'm guessing not, as he would probably be able to get a demo comet if he did). I'm sure he'd love one of those from you too... in exchange for another aura field http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

--fatty

Shintaro04
Jun 10, 2004, 08:44 AM
Congrats. i wish i can get one. last night i tried pip for it, and i saw one Mil Lilliy, but it didn't drop a red box. i was later, so i have to go to bed.
But, i will hunt for it again.(Never get up)

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 09:12 AM
On 2004-06-10 00:02, FattyMcGee wrote:
congrats! Does he have a god/battle yet? (I'm guessing not, as he would probably be able to get a demo comet if he did). I'm sure he'd love one of those from you too... in exchange for another aura field http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

--fatty

No he doesn't have much of anything. I gave him a Yamato out of pity and he sings its praises. But you don't really need a god/battle with the female Double saber animation. Which is why I haven't really hunted it yet.
More than likely he wouldn't even understand the significance of a God/Battle. He's a n00b in ULT.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quo on 2004-06-10 07:13 ]</font>

KveerRaven
Jun 10, 2004, 11:12 AM
*cries because he's now bummed out that his Yellowboze isn't getting shit and when he does, its crap he's had since hard* I got another 5 rare drops yesterday, 2 Gae Bolg, and 3 Bravace! What the hell am I going to do with 5 more Gae Bolgs and 4 more Bravaces!?!?!? *crawls into a dark corner and rocks back and forth* I'm not crazy, I'm sane!

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 11:18 AM
On 2004-06-10 09:12, KveerRaven wrote:
*cries because he's now bummed out that his Yellowboze isn't getting shit and when he does, its crap he's had since hard* I got another 5 rare drops yesterday, 2 Gae Bolg, and 3 Bravace! What the hell am I going to do with 5 more Gae Bolgs and 4 more Bravaces!?!?!? *crawls into a dark corner and rocks back and forth* I'm not crazy, I'm sane!

You should make SoaB runs for a red sword and try to get guard wave, sange, and pan arms' arms while you're at it.

KveerRaven
Jun 10, 2004, 12:42 PM
On 2004-06-10 09:18, Quo wrote:
You should make SoaB runs for a red sword and try to get guard wave, sange, and pan arms' arms while you're at it.

Yeah, I may have sometime this weekend to actually get through the begining Ult-Cave quests to unlock SoaB. I want that Red Sword and Sange, infact, the Gaurd Wave and Pan Arms are something I've been after for a while, just sorta put it aside while I've been on my Agito (Real) quest that I'm being stubborn on putting aside on

Shintaro04
Jun 10, 2004, 01:01 PM
On 2004-06-10 10:42, KveerRaven wrote:

Yeah, I may have sometime this weekend to actually get through the begining Ult-Cave quests to unlock SoaB. I want that Red Sword and Sange, infact, the Gaurd Wave and Pan Arms are something I've been after for a while, just sorta put it aside while I've been on my Agito (Real) quest that I'm being stubborn on putting aside on

What does SoaB means, can someone tell me, PLZ.

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 01:04 PM
On 2004-06-10 11:01, Shintaro04 wrote:

On 2004-06-10 10:42, KveerRaven wrote:

What does SoaB means, can someone tell me, PLZ.

Soul of a Blacksmith. It's a quest with LOTS AND LOTS of enemies. And if you play your cards right you can get a rare item just for completing the quest.

KveerRaven
Jun 10, 2004, 01:19 PM
On 2004-06-10 11:04, Quo wrote:
Soul of a Blacksmith. It's a quest with LOTS AND LOTS of enemies. And if you play your cards right you can get a rare item just for completing the quest.

LOTS AND LOTS is the understatment of the year! Especially while playing on Ult!

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 01:29 PM
On 2004-06-10 11:19, KveerRaven wrote:

On 2004-06-10 11:04, Quo wrote:

LOTS AND LOTS is the understatment of the year! Especially while playing on Ult!

I hear that if you do all of SoaB you accumulate 128,000 exp.

lain2k3
Jun 10, 2004, 02:00 PM
No. SoaB gives roughly 90-105k exp, depending on which, if any, detours you take.

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 02:02 PM
On 2004-06-10 12:00, lain2k3 wrote:
No. SoaB gives roughly 90-105k exp, depending on which, if any, detours you take.

What about every room/every enemy?

lain2k3
Jun 10, 2004, 02:07 PM
Maybe theres some stuff I miss in caves, but I doubt I miss the same 20k portion every time through. The entire thing probably is about 110k max.

Just do the forest part for max exp for your time, though.

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 02:11 PM
On 2004-06-10 12:07, lain2k3 wrote:
Maybe theres some stuff I miss in caves, but I doubt I miss the same 20k portion every time through. The entire thing probably is about 110k max.

Just do the forest part for max exp for your time, though.

Thats what I told K'veer the other day. 50,000 exp in forest 1&2 if you take the short path with all the tollaws.

FattyMcGee
Jun 10, 2004, 04:09 PM
yup. it's actually much closer to 52,000 exp if you do the upper right room in Forest 2. It's just about the best place to level for your time, especially since it's safer than most places in ultimate (no megid-shooting monsters, no gran sorcerers or dark bringers or indi belras, etc etc).

Only one thing bad about it: it gets boring! Of course, all things do when you repeat them for hours upon hours. I've lvled so much in SoaB I can't even approximate the hours I've spent in there. Since I can't play online, it's my main source of lvling my characters http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

--fatty

lain2k3
Jun 10, 2004, 06:32 PM
Id say addicting food and regular mines runs usually have better drops and give more experince, but SoaB is still good for leveling.

Sitka
Jun 10, 2004, 06:50 PM
Offline = SoaB. Online, of course, TTF. I can make a run through TTF solo in about 30 minutes, give or take a couple and depending if I had a tough time in the sinow room or not. And, because you hit all four areas, you have a chance for lots of good drops. I've seen more Mil Lily's in TTF runs than anywhere else and you see three rare-dropping bosses every 30 minutes. God I wish they would make a TTF for episode II.

So figure, five runs = 2.5 hours = 1 level for my Racast. With a good team, it's much faster.

FattyMcGee
Jun 10, 2004, 10:12 PM
On 2004-06-10 16:50, Sitka wrote:
Offline = SoaB. Online, of course, TTF. I can make a run through TTF solo in about 30 minutes, give or take a couple and depending if I had a tough time in the sinow room or not. And, because you hit all four areas, you have a chance for lots of good drops. I've seen more Mil Lily's in TTF runs than anywhere else and you see three rare-dropping bosses every 30 minutes. God I wish they would make a TTF for episode II.

So figure, five runs = 2.5 hours = 1 level for my Racast. With a good team, it's much faster.

I've been seeing TTF around a lot on the forums, and since I don't play online I have no idea what that means http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I'm assuming it's an online-only quest or area... mind enlightening me?

--fatty

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 10:14 PM
On 2004-06-10 20:12, FattyMcGee wrote:

On 2004-06-10 16:50, Sitka wrote:

I've been seeing TTF around a lot on the forums, and since I don't play online I have no idea what that means http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I'm assuming it's an online-only quest or area... mind enlightening me?

--fatty

Towards the Future. I think you play a smaller version of each of the levels in EP 1 including the bosses.