PDA

View Full Version : Dark Flow Strength

ExtremeX
Jun 10, 2004, 06:54 AM
I'm just wondering, is the strength of the Dark Flow reliant on the sword that you use to make it? Is the Dark Flow made from a Calibur alot more powerful than one made from a Sword? Is this the reason for such a great range on the strength of it, or is it random?

BOmar
Jun 10, 2004, 07:39 AM
Whatever you use to make it, it will always give the same ATP boost.

The range of ATP values shows its ATP variance (it will do an attack with random ATP between the values given (755-900 in this case)

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 09:17 AM
It's not really worth asking about. You won't get the Dark Flow legitly, and even if you did, it would be a crappy weapon since it can't combo.

KveerRaven
Jun 10, 2004, 01:31 PM
On 2004-06-10 07:17, Quo wrote:
It's not really worth asking about. You won't get the Dark Flow legitly, and even if you did, it would be a crappy weapon since it can't combo.

Very true. I had it for a total of one week. Its special wasn't even worth using because by the time it was cast, my mag took forever to heal me, so I died, and not having a combo really makes it worthless. Its there for looks and bragging right if you ask me. My Last Survivor is more reliable than the Dark Flow. I got rid of mine 2 weeks ago, besides, I found out it wasn't legit once I learned who it came from. *just got rid of his dupped mags in his bank, so is now cleansed of all illegit poison*

Quo
Jun 10, 2004, 02:24 PM
On 2004-06-10 11:31, KveerRaven wrote:

On 2004-06-10 07:17, Quo wrote:

Very true. I had it for a total of one week. Its special wasn't even worth using because by the time it was cast, my mag took forever to heal me, so I died, and not having a combo really makes it worthless. Its there for looks and bragging right if you ask me. My Last Survivor is more reliable than the Dark Flow. I got rid of mine 2 weeks ago, besides, I found out it wasn't legit once I learned who it came from. *just got rid of his dupped mags in his bank, so is now cleansed of all illegit poison*

There is no such thing as a legit Dark Flow. It is currently impossible to find the Parasitic gene Flow. Bragging rights--> "I use hacks, gyu hu haha."