PDA

View Full Version : finding the orotiagito

chayo
May 20, 2002, 05:33 PM
i am wondering where to find the orotiagito and what level and playing time i have to have. i'm a level 72 Whitill section Humar with about 120 hours of playing time. Is whitill good for finding Agitos and where can i find them? what level were you and where were you when you found your first Agito?

thanks--chayo

TeamPhalanx
May 20, 2002, 08:16 PM
Oy, this question has been asked a lot...

Every section id finds AGITO, but most are fake. It's said that only SKYLY finds the 1975 model (which you have to take to "Seek My Master" offline quest). Best chance seems to be in V-HARD forest.

rena-ko
Jun 7, 2002, 06:08 AM
dont you need the 3 books of katana too? then dr. montague (or some name like this) changes an agito to orotiagito. where? in the quest mentioned before? i still have to look for that guy... -_-;;;

rena-ko
Jun 7, 2002, 06:09 AM
dont you need the 3 books of katana too? then dr. montague (or some name like this) changes an agito to orotiagito. where? in the quest mentioned before? i still have to look for that guy... -_-;;;

TeamPhalanx
Jun 7, 2002, 02:26 PM
You do not need the 3 books of katana; they're just cool to have http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif During the seek my master quest, a tekker will be by the bank. You need to talk to him with an agito to get a reaction from him. If it's the correct (1975) model, he'll convert it.