PDA

View Full Version : NSFC: Stupid people on the internet.

SpikeOtacon
Jun 11, 2004, 05:16 AM
In a recent problem i've been having on my livejournal, (yes I finally got one) I've noticed that people think it is 'cool' or 'better' to use swearing excessivly, type in all caps, and try to prove that you are homosexual. The first post that led to this discovery:

FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKING STALKER. YOU STALK SUSAN!!!!! STALKER I HOPE YOU GET MOTHER FUCKING RAPED AND BURNED ON THE STREET WITH A STICK THROUGH YOU MOTHER FUCKING EYE YOU DUMBASS!!!! TAKE A DILDO AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS QUEER I HATE YOU. GOT THAT? LEAVE SUSAN THE FUCK ALONE

-----------------------------------------------------
Here is the funny thing: I barely know susan. I met her at an IHOP, and ran into her boyfriend a week later. While we were talking, he got me to admit that I like susan. He then got quiet and revealed to me that he was, in fact, her boyfriend. So I let it slide, just shruging it off. Then he and I had an AIM convo that was long into the night. He got all melodramatic and How 'God' gave susan to him. I reassured him that I wasn't trying to take susan from him, but he kept bitching and whining. At this point, I was already over my simple crush. But he kept going. So I started mocking him, saying how 'I prayed too' (which if you know me, I don't pray) and basically telling him everything he told me. Then HE flipped out on me, Calling me a stalker. I asked him "Where did you meet?" His responce: IHOP. Same as me. I asked him "When did the two of you start going out?" He said: After about 3 weeks of just seeing each other at IHOP. Funny. I asked him "How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?" He said: ...
My goal was to cheer him up, but he didn't go for it. Two days later susan gets my IM and tells me that she read the convo I had with her boyfriend, and she asked if I was stalking her.
There, there's the backstory. Now to the current rant:
-----------------------------------------------------

So while I'm typing my responce, someone else posts this:

yea what he said you gay fucking jew lover why must you be such a cock smoker everyone fucking hates your guts you know why WHY because you rape lil girls cats and you stalk susan you are such a homo fag boy that is what we shall call you and we shall all hide our toys from fag boy because god knows youd be happy in a mens shower you fucking queer!!!

I had to laugh. I'm sorry, but since when am I a jew lover? I have no religion, sorry to burst your bubble mr.Anonymous poster. Also, since when does me stalking a girl and being gay ever make sense? Get your head on all the way chum, it's kinda still unscrewed. Also, since when am I gay? So I wrote this in responce:

I don't know what gave you the right to come onto my LiveJournal and give me crap without formally introducing yourself. But allow me to clear some things up for you, child.
1. I am not, and have not been, and will not be stalking susan. I've been explaining this left and right.
2. Susan and I reached an agreement today. Simply put, we aren't going to be talking any more. That is her wish, and I intend to stick by it.
3. Using a swear word as almost every word in the sentence is quite useless. It desensatizes the meaning of the word, and therefore makes it quite useless to swear so much. Your paragraph leads me to believe that you are a 7 year old child who likes typing in all caps because it makes you feel special.
4. Rude comments/Nasty hopes. While tempting, i'll pass. Although i'm sure you'd love to see it happen, so we'll simulate it with a scarecrow and bring you to it.

You've been logged and reported. Have a nice day.

I went to sleep and this morning there were 7 new responces, all trying to use the word 'fag' and 'gay' more than 3/4ths of the paragraph. I really must ask, since when do people think that calling someone gay will hurt them? And even better: All of this shit isn't true. So here was my final responce for the day:

Oh no, you've figured out my dreadful secret! *gasps sarcastically*
I'd like to know how you could think i'm gay, seeing as you've never seen me and apparently don't know my inner feelings.
Oh, and child? Do tell me what you think repeatedly calling me gay will do. Because if it's meant to make me feel sad, it's not working. Scared? Not working. Laughing? It's working. Because damn, I thought people were smarter than that.
Even better, don't be such a pussy and actually say this to my face. WOW what a novel idea.

Anyone else think that these types of children need to be dragged out on the street and shot?

KaFKa
Jun 11, 2004, 05:19 AM
yep, you echo my thoughts exactly

Rainbowlemon
Jun 11, 2004, 05:38 AM
Even better, don't be such a pussy and actually say this to my face. WOW what a novel idea.

Well, that sentence summed it all up, seeing as his past few paragraphs all seemed to be dissing you across the net. When they reach the point of hypocrite, you can safely draw the line of 'child'.

And, no, they shouldn't be shot. Much better punishments exist...

Ness
Jun 11, 2004, 08:27 AM
This is exactly why I don't take the insults of losers on the net seriously. You should say something back to him from time to time. It's fun the see them get their panties in a wad and shoot out some poorly written retort.

navci
Jun 11, 2004, 12:16 PM
*shakes head*
People need to relax.

Para
Jun 11, 2004, 12:42 PM
the wonderful things paranoia does to you.
Frankly this guy has no right to speak to you.

More so, these people really need to learn some new vocabulary. It really pisses me off when people say jew and stuff... maybe this is why we have hate crimes..

People here in toronto dont really like it... thats why theyre offering 10000 bucks for those who have information on these people who do hate crimes.

Scejntjynahl
Jun 11, 2004, 01:22 PM
On 2004-06-11 10:16, navi wrote:
*shakes head*
People need to relax.

AMEN.

PhotonDrop
Jun 11, 2004, 03:24 PM
WTF? since when was liking Jewish people wrong?
When did homosexuality become a problem?
Why does these dumbasses have to cry about some girl the dont know talking to a guy that they also dont know?

SpikeOtacon
Jun 11, 2004, 06:36 PM
On 2004-06-11 13:24, PhotonDrop wrote:
WTF? since when was liking Jewish people wrong?
When did homosexuality become a problem?
Why does these dumbasses have to cry about some girl the dont know talking to a guy that they also dont know?

I believe that the guy who called me a jew lover was a Neo Nazi. I've run into him in the past.

Homosexuality became a problem after parents got too freaked out by it and conservative screwballs got carried away.

Because they have no life.

Mixfortune
Jun 11, 2004, 06:49 PM
On 2004-06-11 13:24, PhotonDrop wrote:

I'm thinking it was either the same guy trying to make it look like different people were posting, or that he got some of his "buddies" to follow in what he was doing, whether they cared to know about it or not.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jun 11, 2004, 11:53 PM
Anyone else think that these types of children need to be dragged out on the street and shot?

Yes, it's an embarassment knowing that people like that are really out there. Why is it the unintelegent, profanity spaming, trouble making fools are still allowed to reproduce?

navci
Jun 12, 2004, 01:26 AM
On 2004-06-11 21:53, ForceOfBrokenGlass wrote:
Why is it the unintelegent, profanity spaming, trouble making fools are still allowed to reproduce?

Someone once answered this question:
"Because these are the people that doesn't know contraception if it hits them on the face."

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Firocket1690
Jun 12, 2004, 02:12 AM
Death to all internet abusers !!~

.. even if it kills most of our population of internet users total http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Oh, and one more thing ..
I'm not trying to be biased, but the jews at school are usually screaming "omg, that kid called me a kike! I'm going to kick his ass!"
something among the lines
.. always trying to starts fights and such

Fuckers.