PDA

View Full Version : GC: any gaymer PSOers around?

Cap_Canuk
Jun 11, 2004, 08:59 AM
looking for any gay, lesbian, (or trans), PSO players for GameCube.
I'm not closed to anyone else, I'd just like to play with people who don't use the word "gay" as an expression for something lame... I never thought of myself as "lame", so why should anyone else.

I'm starting over after a crash, so I have a ramar, around level 20 (or so.. it moves up a little every day).

I'm legit, or trying to be at least, but am open to anyone who plays without overt cheating.

I'm normally free:
monday, wednesday - all day
tuesday evening (Eastern standard time, GMT -5)
thursday before 18:00 EST
saturday, sunday - all day

Superguppie
Jun 18, 2004, 05:01 AM
Hey, Cap_Canuk, long time no see. You know me and my friends fit the profile, except for not being homosexual. We're still at the same place we go regularly. Although, with your schedule, the times may not make it easy for us to meet...

MitsukoSouma
Jun 18, 2004, 01:55 PM
Hello I'd love to play with you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cap_Canuk
Jun 19, 2004, 09:16 AM
well, hi guys!
the whole "being gay" thing isn't an obligation.. I just hate hearing "oh man, that is so gay!" or "what a fag" on a regular basis. I'd just like to play with people who are open-minded.

So let me know when you're online and I'll be there.
When I play I usually make a game with POD (Phriends of Dorothy) in the title.

Superguppie
Jun 19, 2004, 09:52 AM
Last time any of my group used the word fag, it was when refering to a cigarette...

Cap_Canuk
Jun 20, 2004, 10:32 AM
On 2004-06-19 07:52, Superguppie wrote:
Last time any of my group used the word fag, it was when refering to a cigarette...

LOL
I haven't heard "fag" used for a cigarette in ages!
I guess you're in the UK then?

I guess i can understand why some people might not get why I'd like to play with gay-friendly people... after all, a game is a game, it's not like it has anything to do with sex.
Well, it doesn't. That's totally true.
But sometimes, it's nice to be able to say "my boyfriend and I did..." and not suddenly be shut out of the conversation.
It's funny how people take for granted that their everyday life is so much a reflection of their sexual orientation. Try spending a day without mentionning ANY single thing that reveals your sexual identity... it's NOT easy. most gay people live a large part of their lives that way, hiding major parts of their life from everybody.

(hope this doesn't come across as a rant... it's more of a plea.)

SJ
Jun 22, 2004, 09:59 AM
Gah I've said it before and I'll say it again...
PLEASE, ask for people that wont abuse homosexuals, there are alot of people that arnt gay who treat gays the same as any other person.
Oh (when Im online) I also hang out with superguppie in dubhe 5.
I warn you though, in dubhe 5 (when I was online) there are 2 rascist fucktards who also have a problem with homosexuals.
Just a heads up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Do they still drop in sg?

Solstis
Jun 23, 2004, 09:27 PM
You guys are still alive? (referring to Superguppie and Cap something Canuk)

I mean, yeah, if I wasn't on 'box I'd join ya.

Actually, I dunno...

The last PSOworlder I played with stomped me to death with a dragon (TTF with anwserman).