PDA

View Full Version : GC: Joining WEAPON

KveerRaven
Jun 11, 2004, 02:01 PM
Ok, well, I found the guide on here on how to Join WEAPON. Problem is, the only part that actually worked was the first step, after that, the rest didnt? Can anyone tell me how to do so, and maybe tell me what I did wrong, even if I did everything in order? ex: 2nd step said to do, The Value of Money quest. Talk to the guy wearing blue armor near the shops. Only problem is, there is no guy with blue armor and the only men there earing blue, are just in normal clothing, civilians! whats going on?

Quo
Jun 11, 2004, 03:01 PM
Yeah, they're all civilians. Just look for peole who aren't in Pioneer 2 in the main quest.

Sitka
Jun 11, 2004, 03:10 PM
Weapon's quest is kind of lame. You get a stupid cooking utensil as a prize - WTF!

Better quest is the materials quest where you go through forest, kill the dragon to get his narly tooth - watch out for his breath! - go back to forest and pick up a mineral out of the stream and then run through all three caves to get the blue material. You can then get a supressed gun (best), technical crozier (okay) or God Hand (okay) as a reward.

You can also get Kireek's Soul Eater if you do that quest - just don't tell Sue your name in the mines quest.

Check the guides on the various quests for details. With this fricking early-onset Alzheimers I forget the damn quest names sometimes. Or maybe it was the whiskey and Guiness at those Highland Games!

Quo
Jun 11, 2004, 03:32 PM
On 2004-06-11 13:10, Sitka wrote:
Weapon's quest is kind of lame. You get a stupid cooking utensil as a prize - WTF!

Better quest is the materials quest where you go through forest, kill the dragon to get his narly tooth - watch out for his breath! - go back to forest and pick up a mineral out of the stream and then run through all three caves to get the blue material. You can then get a supressed gun (best), technical crozier (okay) or God Hand (okay) as a reward.

You can also get Kireek's Soul Eater if you do that quest - just don't tell Sue your name in the mines quest.

Check the guides on the various quests for details. With this fricking early-onset Alzheimers I forget the damn quest names sometimes. Or maybe it was the whiskey and Guiness at those Highland Games!

Beating things to death with a frying pan has its own rewards. And the sound effect is cool *bonngg*

KveerRaven
Jun 11, 2004, 04:06 PM
On 2004-06-11 13:32, Quo wrote:
Beating things to death with a frying pan has its own rewards. And the sound effect is cool *bonngg*

Very true! I love using those things! Its just HIlarious and comical!

As for the Soul Eater, I have one from every Difficulty except Ult. I'm still trying to do the SoaB quest Suppressed Gun as well.

Rainbowlemon
Jun 11, 2004, 04:10 PM
On 2004-06-11 14:06, KveerRaven wrote:
As for the Soul Eater, I have one from every Difficulty except Ult.

I'm not criticising you, but could I ask why?

KveerRaven
Jun 11, 2004, 04:53 PM
On 2004-06-11 14:10, Antimony wrote:
I'm not criticising you, but could I ask why?

Sure. I'm borrowing the game from a friend. Have been for about 3 months now. I figured, since he didn't have one, and I already got one for myself from Normal, I'd get him one and another of our friend who play Multi-Offline with us. Get it, got it, good! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif