PDA

View Full Version : cant beat a certain arkz quest!! PLEASE HELP!

FOmarl_Kerry
Jun 11, 2004, 03:15 PM
hey I havent made a post in a while so here is a new one...I am in the quest where you have to rescue the FOnewm...all i know is that he uses the deck "Bad food", It is in the Central Dome area, and you are fighting the Hunter FOneweral and HUcast...I cant seam to beat it..please help me...What character should i use and what stratagy should i use...oh yeah...Its not me that dies the FOnewm always kills himseld with some weird action card! HELP

witicer_754
Jun 11, 2004, 03:45 PM
lol.It took me a while to beat this one two.Peko(I think his name is) always says hes to tired to move and he finally moves after a long time I was like yes.but the stratagie that I used was to get in front of poko so that they could not hit him and he eventually moved.o_0 then I just hit them as hard as I could. I think I used sli'fer, I am not sure. but make sure to get in front of peko and let him move so he doesnt do madness,the weird action card lol, and just go for it.

Boxblaster666
Jun 11, 2004, 10:39 PM
I posted this awile ago. I beat him (after like 50+ tries, heh) I know hes stupid, you gotta surround the enemy, with a bunch of weak monsters, maybe throw in some attack=6, and other actions to boost AP. In general, throw in a lot of weak monsters and action cards to boost their attack. You gotta keep Peko away from them at all costs, or you will lose.

Aiya
Jun 14, 2004, 02:09 AM
You should make a low-cost deck and summon all the creatures infront of Peko. In the deck, you should add action cards like atp=6 and split boost;they work really well. Also, add some ally def cards like protect or weakness(for your low-cost guys to stop the attack fot all the guys being attacked.

vegeta000110
Jun 18, 2004, 03:32 PM
I'm stuck on this quest too. I've tried that swarming strategy. What kind of deck should I buld for the quest if Teifu keeps getting that stupid massive attack/defense bonus from Vivi?

VoidOfDarkness
Jun 19, 2004, 04:26 PM
I used the eye-patch lady... forgot her name... I just got in front of him, sicced my Hildebear on Teifu, and I was lucky both enemy characters were in the range of the slicer she uses.

I got it first try... o.o;;

joncushing
Jun 19, 2004, 05:17 PM
I managed to do this quest 2nd or 3rd time but i was lucky peko didnt run at them like a moron and get killed like he did the first time, i stopped him doing that this time by summoning creatures in his way, made a wall from left to right lol. Took me forever BUT I got S Rank! WOOHOO!

DOG21313
Jun 22, 2004, 05:00 AM
Problem that I ran into with swarming on this one is that 1. Teifu has the enemy AP gain thing, and 2. Peko usually kills my creatures with madness, leaving him opened to attack.

Personally I used a melee Reiz deck, set some guard creatures and ran into the fray. I beat on teifu with Attack 6 and Split, and barely beat em. =) If you do try the swarming, try to get them in positions where Peko will not be able to hit them with madness.