PDA

View Full Version : Housoka is down...

Gatotsu
Jun 11, 2004, 08:00 PM
and I was wondering if anyone happens to know what's going on with that.

I was hoping to check on the stats of an aura field to see if the one I found was any good. 3 slots and 1 less dfp and 2 less evp than the one listed in the database section here (which I don't know if the stats that are listed here are the default stats given when you create an aura field as opposed to finding one). If anyone happens to know, thanks in advance.

Quo
Jun 11, 2004, 08:12 PM
On 2004-06-11 18:00, Gatotsu wrote:
and I was wondering if anyone happens to know what's going on with that.

I was hoping to check on the stats of an aura field to see if the one I found was any good. 3 slots and 1 less dfp and 2 less evp than the one listed in the database section here (which I don't know if the stats that are listed here are the default stats given when you create an aura field as opposed to finding one). If anyone happens to know, thanks in advance.

I hear that when you create an aura field you get the absolute minimum stats, so PSOWorlds listing must not be that. As for Housoka, I don't know. Maybe Sounomi is up to something. . .

Ketchup345
Jun 11, 2004, 08:16 PM
Housoka is dead. Sou lost interest in it (PSO), and took the site down, saying that she doesn't want to run something about something she isn't interested in.

She did send Lollipop some files (I'm not sure which ones), so hopefully they will be up soon. But knowing these admins, and them having something called a "life", info from Housoka may not be up for a few months.

Quo
Jun 11, 2004, 08:25 PM
On 2004-06-11 18:16, Ketchup345 wrote:
Housoka is dead. Sou lost interest in it (PSO), and took the site down, saying that she doesn't want to run something about something she isn't interested in.

She did send Lollipop some files (I'm not sure which ones), so hopefully they will be up soon. But knowing these admins, and them having something called a "life", info from Housoka may not be up for a few months.

"Life"? What is "Life"?

Must be a new psudonym for PSO.

Sucks about Sounomi though.

PJ
Jun 11, 2004, 08:37 PM
Oh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

That's what I guessed happened, but I didn't think she'd have taken down the site all of a sudden @_@

I also was gonna suggest that, but I thought it might have been a secret.

Gatotsu
Jun 12, 2004, 12:03 AM
That's too bad about Housoka. Oh well, hopefully, we'll have the info here in not too long.

In any case, does anyone else happen to know about the stats? And, thanks Quo for your input.

Butoden
Jun 12, 2004, 05:43 AM
On 2004-06-11 18:25, Quo wrote:

"Life"? What is "Life"?

Must be a new psudonym for PSO.

Sucks about Sounomi though.
A personal Life, like friends, or hobbies besides updating website every day.

It's quite sad though, Housoka PSO was such a great site, it was easy to see the dropcharts and clicking the weapons to compare them quickly, now I must go to heyf00l's drop charts on IGN and go to the PSOW Item Database to see weapons stats and compare them!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rant.gif

Wyndham
Jun 12, 2004, 12:06 PM
I have a life, a board, and I make ****ed up sprie comics in my spare time.
surely that person coulda done 1 site. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif

_Ted_
Jun 12, 2004, 12:55 PM

ACK! Housoka is dead!

Perhaps Lolli could let someone trust worthy here (and preferably with little or no life) input the stuff for her?

Cowboy
Jun 12, 2004, 04:18 PM
edit: the hell?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cowboy on 2004-06-12 14:33 ]</font>