PDA

View Full Version : stacking?

Miroku77
Jun 11, 2004, 10:02 PM
while i was online, this guy said something about stacking. He showed me an item that read 99 trifluids.
He aslo said that by stacking you cant find rares. I would like to know if this person is telling the truth. Can people stack, and if so, does it affect the rares u find?

If this is aginst the rules, im sorry.
ant ty in advance for the replys

MakoSOLDIER
Jun 11, 2004, 10:14 PM
Sounds like some sort of hack to me.

Boxblaster666
Jun 11, 2004, 10:21 PM
A buddy of mine knows how to stack, and I dont think it affects the rare items in any way. It just lets you have more than 10 of an item like, Telepipes, Trifluids, etc.

_Ted_
Jun 11, 2004, 11:38 PM
Yeh, people use some sort of off shoot on the duping trick to stack items up to 99x. I'm not sure if it affects the game any though.

Shouldn't this be in the cheaters section?

HiroX
Jun 12, 2004, 12:12 PM
I would tell you but you're not allowed to tell how to cheat on the boards.

In my own opinion, I do not believe that stacked items affect the drop rates. A friend and I did a VH TTF together, I was using stacked trifluids and trimates. During that game we found a Yamato and a Mahu. Also, I was using a hacked mag [tapas- 1308]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HiroX on 2004-06-12 10:16 ]</font>

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jun 13, 2004, 12:13 AM
Stacking doesn't effect drop rates. Stacking is done by a simple manipulation of the duping trick no "hacking" involved. Anyway Stacking can go beyond x99, for inventory it can go up to 244 and for the bank, I'm not sure somewhere around 1000. You can try to take as much as the item is in the bank but you will get 244 and what ever number was in the bank would be lost. It's a waste of time but it's probably good for soloing androids.

HiroX
Jun 13, 2004, 10:28 AM
Like FOBG just said, they don't affect drop rates. Me and a group of ultimate players were doing the caves, we found a photon drop and a Vjaya.