PDA

View Full Version : this sucks

odie2088
Jun 12, 2004, 01:21 AM
i just found out that i lost someone i knew...she was 14...and i've never lost a friend...this sucks...im mad im angry im crying...i dont knw what to do...GAH!

Esoteric
Jun 12, 2004, 01:27 AM
Lost as in death or just didn't want to be your friend anymore? What happened?

_Ted_
Jun 12, 2004, 03:50 AM
Sounds more like a death to me, but we'll just have to wait until he comes back.

Ness
Jun 12, 2004, 08:55 AM
If she died then that sucks. If she's just not your firend anymore, then that sucks too.

SpikeOtacon
Jun 12, 2004, 09:54 AM
If she died, I can really feel your pain. If it was a suicide, it's even harder on you. All I can really say is to mourn them, but don't get too hung over them. Remember them for who they were and what you had done together. It is hard, I know. But you'll pull through. My condolences to you, your family, and the friends and family of your friend.

If it was just losing them like..."I HATE YOU"...well....that does suck.

AquaFlare7
Jun 12, 2004, 10:18 AM
I know what it is like losing people. When I was young I lived in Florida for kindergardon until 4th grade. It was great ebcause I knew all of everybody in the communioty and we all stuck together. We then moved to North Carolina and I lost all of my friends. At a young age moving like that really tears you apart. So I settled in NC albeit not as well as before but enough to get comfortable making friends. Then came the end of 8th grade and again we decided to move, this time back to Florida. Again I lose everyone I knew, as well as a girlfriend I had for 2 years. Again life sucked. When we got back in Florida everything was different, as most of my past friends (always got the A+ grades with me) had now resorted to crimes and drgs, which really sucks. I made friends throughout highschool but as with graduation I lost most of them. All in all I had lost over 80 people I knew. My only sanity is put in my girlfriend of over 2 years that I am still with (I love her with all my heart). If we move again I am 20 years old and I will stay >_<

Hope you feel better after reading that ^_^

odie2088
Jun 12, 2004, 01:29 PM
well...she died. and i'd never lost a friend before, and i think i cried for about 10 mintues short of an hour...thx for i guess tellin me your lives suck worse than mine in some ways, but i'm a bit calmer now...sorry about your guys' losses...hope your lives get better

Sord
Jun 12, 2004, 01:53 PM
uwa, that must suck major. I've never had anyone important to me die. I mean sure, a great granmother or grandfather that you might have seen twice and exchanged "How are you?"s. The only loss I've had is when my first friend moved. I couldn't have been but 6, maybe younger. He was older then me by a few years I think, I barely remember him. I was sad he left, but I never cried. I eventually made new friends in 2nd grade, and they are my closest friends now (and they're all brothers.) One of them recently got sick really bad and I was kinda freaked (though I didn't show it) but I spent 5 nights with him and he's just fine now. So, I know a small portion of what it feels like. Just pull through for us man, we don't need to see you go whack and do anything stupid.

Esoteric
Jun 12, 2004, 02:01 PM
It is always sad to hear about someone's death, especially at such a young age. It is even more sad to see the people they knew who have to deal with the loss. I can't even imagine what it must feel like for you, though. Best wishes, be strong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Esoteric on 2004-06-12 12:03 ]</font>

shifter
Jun 12, 2004, 11:46 PM
losing someone you care about is always a trying time. but, as cold as this sounds, you have to move on with your life and not dwell in this, if you do youll be sad, and mooppy(sp) for a long time. your friend would want you to mourn for him/her, but they would also want you to carry on with life. you gotta remember the fun times you had with him/her and cherrish them like there some rare commodity, cause they are, and only use them when you feel sad, remenice(sp), or just think of them.