PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Forest of Sorrow

Akulamenuri
Jun 12, 2004, 07:27 AM
Well right now im doing the pipe trick with 4 Hildebears in one room, but when I pipe down 2 Hildebears are already there and then 2 drop from the sky. The telepipe is suppose to reset the monsters in the area, so who dont all 4 Hildebears drop down. Is it a possibility that the bears dont have to drop down in order for a Hildeblue to appear?

Thanks in advance to anyone who replys.

Xaos127
Jun 12, 2004, 07:42 AM
good question im not sure, but i think it resets

Butoden
Jun 12, 2004, 08:18 AM
It always does this, two hildebears always drop down and 2 are always there.

rena-ko
Jun 12, 2004, 09:22 AM
if you remember, on entering that room, those two bears were already there. whereas the other two are from a later wave.

since all four can turn out to be rare, it doesnt really matter though.

good luck

Akulamenuri
Jun 12, 2004, 10:01 AM
I just finished piping and got 2 God/Arms within about 50 minutes. The Hildeblues came from the Hildes that dropped from the sky. Has anyone seen a rare Hilde that came from the Hildes that didnt drop from the sky?

BTW I now have 5 God/Arms http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Gatotsu
Jun 12, 2004, 10:35 AM
I was doing the exact same room when you posted this topic... still doing it, as a matter of fact, but I've killed 7 torrs so far and I don't think any of them were the ones that fell out of the sky. Unfortunately, no syncestas yet.

segadrm10
Jun 12, 2004, 10:52 AM
so the ones that stay there and dont come out of the sky turn in to hildetorrs, i dont pipe does four hildets i always pipe the three hildets in letter of linoel.

Gatotsu
Jun 12, 2004, 11:13 AM
It sounds like Akulamenuri found Hildetorrs from the ones that dropped out of the sky while I've only found them from the ones that spawned on the ground. I'm guessing that it's possible to get a Hildetorr from either the ones from the looks of it.

Shintaro04
Jun 12, 2004, 04:47 PM
They are all randomnized, everything will reset once u renter to the forest.
I have seen Hildeblue & Hildetor both with the 2 were in the room and the 2 jump down.

Marrix
Jun 12, 2004, 07:21 PM
Sometimes the delay made the other 2 attack me. I do the Letter from Lionel quest. Theres only three, but its easy to get them dropping down quicker, and all in the same spot too.