PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: More lavis cannon BS

Jarek
Jun 12, 2004, 09:59 AM
I'll be brief, since I've pulled an all-nighter and am tired.
Gonna finish out the morning with an EN1. My RAmarl was leader with Purplenum ID. So we have forest + purplenum = chance at lavis. Exact chance? I have no idea; you tell me. Of course no one's thinking about this, since it's early. Oh, did I forget to mention that a 'typical' HUmar n00b decided to show up? I normally would've told him to go bother someone else, but I was tired and didn't feel up to it.
Anyways, final room of the run with the nifty camera angle. Killing a Gulgus when, oh my, a rare on the other side of the room, right next to our friend the HUmar. Sure he grabs it, but somehow I knew what had just happened where no one else has. Finish the room, I ask if it's a PD, he swaps weapons, and sure enough draws a lavis cannon. That son of a bitch, is all I can think. We've got this player who cares nothing about legitness and now has one of the best (stat-wise) HU weps in the game.
I'm sure there have been plenty of hunters for this, and had I been smart and locked my game, I'd be able to claim that I had actually nabbed another lavis like 3 days after the first. But no.
I just hope that fukker enjoys his new weapon.

And fyi, I wouldn't claim how much of a n00b he was if he didn't ask what a syncesta was and then turn around and actually tekk the cannon itself.
I just wanted to shout, OMFG you dumbass!! What the hell is wrong with you?!?
But I do know that I'm locking every single game I make from now on, though it's too late now.

Tact
Jun 12, 2004, 02:41 PM
Man, I'd jump at the chance to even be in that game with ya. Just to see the Lavis Cannon. That really has to suck, though. He's probably going to play a game that says, "Which Lavis Cannon is real"

Firocket1690
Jun 12, 2004, 04:58 PM
Noooooo ...
That's the way luck is supposed to work.

Lock all you games and go for an all nighter..
by the morning hours, something mere happens, you let it go, and then luck stabs your back.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

shifter
Jun 12, 2004, 11:35 PM
that really sucks, a noob like that lucking out in your game and finding that. fortunatly im offline for the moment, so if one by chance drops for me(a man can dream), itll be all mine, mine muhahahaha. .....um, anyway on topic, my advice is to either lock your games and play alone or lock your games and have only good friends join you.

ForceOfBrokenGlass
Jun 13, 2004, 12:30 AM
Somehow I get the feeling that somthing like that happens often.

I'm glad I don't worry about rares anymore.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Armok
Jun 14, 2004, 01:18 PM
What do you expect he will prob either dupe it or eventually just dump it as he gets a better hakked weopon. Or my personal favourite stop playing the game cos his free month is up.

Leason learnt here is the only dumbass is you for not being smart enough to expect that a n00b will not give you a lavis if it drops.

Scejntjynahl
Jun 14, 2004, 01:46 PM
I wonder what is the etiquette for Drops anyways? I mean, if I join a game does the rares belong to the one that made the game with their ID. Do we call what we want and agree on it? Or is it first come first served?

I personally when joining someones game all I go for is PD, hardly anyone wants them, and hardly anyone complains... if its another rare, and I happen to pick it up, and if I know what it is... I announce it... then drop it on pioneer 2.

If its my game, I dont care either way, they can keep whatever (again, except for PD they mine http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

Really if im hunting for something, I either pipe for it offline, or make locked games.

Armok
Jun 14, 2004, 02:08 PM
On 2004-06-14 11:46, Furankunichan wrote:
I wonder what is the etiquette for Drops anyways? I mean, if I join a game does the rares belong to the one that made the game with their ID. Do we call what we want and agree on it? Or is it first come first served?

I personally when joining someones game all I go for is PD, hardly anyone wants them, and hardly anyone complains... if its another rare, and I happen to pick it up, and if I know what it is... I announce it... then drop it on pioneer 2.

If its my game, I dont care either way, they can keep whatever (again, except for PD they mine http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

Really if im hunting for something, I either pipe for it offline, or make locked games.

I agree I couldnt be less bothered about rares anymore I just like the killing...I mean gameplay