PDA

View Full Version : Officially Plugging Abdur's Radio Shows! Inquire within!

Psylocke
May 24, 2002, 03:04 AM
Everyone must get these!!! Abdur does really cool radio shows filled with anime music, JPop, and JRock with really, really funny and/or interesting and/or inspiring voice segments. I am addicted! I highly recommend that everyone beg Abdur to give them a show! Seriously, listen to at least one. You won't be disappointed.

*runs and hides in case Abdur gets mad at her for posting this*

RuneLateralus
May 24, 2002, 03:35 AM
What, just JPop, JRock, and anime music? No Guns N' Roses? No Megadeth? No Metallica? No Iced Earth? No Skid Row? No Van Halen? No System of a Down? No Tool? *looks in the mirror* Uh..scratch that last one...

Psylocke
May 24, 2002, 03:38 AM
Aw, suck it up and get a show!!! *grin*

And go to sleep, boy! You got school! I swear, young people today...

RuneLateralus
May 24, 2002, 03:39 AM
Hey, I can operate fine without sleep...AH SPIDERS!!! GET THEM OFF!!! GET THEM OFF!!! *runs around maniacally*

Psylocke
May 24, 2002, 03:42 AM
Spider? "Pink Spider"?

*blinks at Rune*

*looks for Hide*

RuneLateralus
May 24, 2002, 03:47 AM
*stops* Damn crazed mind. False alarm. Now tell me, did the shitsu send you? I swear it was following me and...*smacks self*

Ok so I went crazy for a little bit. I will have you know, this is not that bad. I one went so crazy from lack of sleep, I thought I was a humming bird. The best part was when I was trying to extract necter from the piano!

Boy we got off topic really fast, and in a fun way too!

ABDUR101
May 24, 2002, 03:50 AM
...I'm still fuckin lost.

..but while you're in this fubar'd state rune, want one of my radio shows or not? o_O

Psylocke
May 24, 2002, 03:50 AM
NO! Stay on topic! Get radio shows!

I was actually semi-on-topic mentioning "Pink Spider" by Hide, may his fun, cool, kick ash, gorgeous soul rest in peace. *sniffles*

RuneLateralus
May 24, 2002, 03:53 AM
Thanks Abdur, but I will have to take a rain check on that. Right now, I am downloading an Invader Zim episode. It would be a bitch if I lost that connection to try to connect to another download at the same time.

ABDUR101
May 24, 2002, 05:14 AM
On 2002-05-24 01:53, RuneLateralus wrote:
Thanks Abdur, but I will have to take a rain check on that. Right now, I am downloading an Invader Zim episode. It would be a bitch if I lost that connection to try to connect to another download at the same time.

..in other words, you're saying "NO! NO! FUCKING NO!"...?
*sob*
You SOB! XD

No, its ok hehe, I know how you feel when you have a file going, so no worries.

*walks out of thread murmuring under his breathe the downfall of Rune*

goldman
May 24, 2002, 12:10 PM
where do you get it from?

I'll give it a try would it take long to listen to? since I be out of here in like 5 or 10 minutes

I'll be back tommarow so I listen to it then http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RuneLateralus
May 24, 2002, 12:38 PM
On 2002-05-24 03:14, ABDUR101 wrote:

On 2002-05-24 01:53, RuneLateralus wrote:

..in other words, you're saying "NO! NO! FUCKING NO!"...?
*sob*
You SOB! XD

No, its ok hehe, I know how you feel when you have a file going, so no worries.

*walks out of thread murmuring under his breathe the downfall of Rune*

What can I say, I am a whore for Jhonen Vasquez art, Now if I can only find "I am Sick" vol 2 and the "Squee!" graphic novel, then I will be set until a non-Vasquez product comes out called Malice!!! I want that game just to play as the main character. Nothing beats a little girl with a huge ass mallet! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Meteor
May 24, 2002, 01:55 PM
I want more radio shows! But Abdur, you're never on ICQ when I am! Are they posted up on a website yet?

I WANT THEM!!! http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/otn/evil/overlord.gif

Psylocke
May 24, 2002, 04:05 PM
Oooh! That be a good idea! Abdur, put your shows on a website!! But make it so that nobody can get to 'em unless you give 'em the link or a password or something. That's a good idea! Meteor, you're smart!!
*pats him on head*

ABDUR101
May 24, 2002, 05:41 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
I'd host them at a site, but that takes money for bandwith and usage I beleive. So its all direct-download from me or anyone else who has downloaded them for quite a while.

Yeah, its a pain in the ass, but thats how it is, considering I don't have broadband either. xP

Meteor, I have ICQ, just installed it last week, so maybe I'll be on more often, have to remember though that I'm usually asleep when your awake/in school, and when I wake up, your going to bed, etc. I usually don't get on during the day.

Guile
May 24, 2002, 05:57 PM
word, keep them shows coming

Psylocke
May 24, 2002, 10:08 PM
You heard the man, Abdur! Get on it! Chop, chop!!

*hypnotizes all of PSOW*

You must get Abdur's radio shows...You will IM Abdur when you read this(if he's on!) and demand a show...You wil bark like a dog...Wait, sratch that last one...hehehe Just get the shows...

Shotie
May 24, 2002, 10:26 PM
While we're on the subject (generally), if you want to hear what my voice sounds like, go HERE (http://www.demitrionline.com/stickit.swf) and mouse over the sig image there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Psylocke
May 24, 2002, 10:39 PM
hehe...funny, Shotie. I like your voice, too. Odd, though, considering what you were saying, I thought you sounded very friendly. Which you are, so it works! *grin*

Shotie
May 24, 2002, 10:50 PM
On 2002-05-24 20:39, Psylocke wrote:
hehe...funny, Shotie. I like your voice, too. Odd, though, considering what you were saying, I thought you sounded very friendly. Which you are, so it works! *grin*

LOL! I wonder how many guys will think it's friendly? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Actually (in case you didn't know) it's a quote from "Not another Teen Movie". I parodied it when we saw it, and my husband liked how it sounded so much he brought me in to actually record it. #^_^#

I wish he could've found a BIT better of a quote though! XD

Psylocke
May 24, 2002, 10:56 PM
No I didn't know it was from "Not Another Teen Movie". I haven't seen that yet. I hope you're prepared for whatever Abdur is eventually going to say!
*grin*

Shotie
May 24, 2002, 11:29 PM
lol, no doubt it shall be most interesting! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Go see the movie: it's funny as hell.

Psylocke
May 24, 2002, 11:33 PM
hehe...*throws a bucket of cold water on a sleeping Abdur and waits for him to notice*

I do want to go see it. A bunch of my friends have recommended it. I shall see it yet, never fear!

ABDUR101
May 24, 2002, 11:39 PM
On 2002-05-24 21:33, Psylocke wrote:
hehe...*throws a bucket of cold water on a sleeping Abdur and waits for him to notice*

*jerks the hell awake*
X_x

Two showers today...GO ME!

I'll check out the voice of Shotie in abit hehe

Until then...stay tuuuned o_O

Psylocke
May 24, 2002, 11:42 PM
*lol @ Abdur*

one of us is psychic people, cause I swear that as soon as I posted that, he signed on!!

hehehe

HE'S ON!!! GET SHOWS!!!

Guile
May 24, 2002, 11:49 PM
A question that will never be answered!!

gypsy
May 25, 2002, 12:01 AM
Hehe, soo, throw a bucket of cold water over Abdur to wake him.....*noted*

Shotie, you have a lovely voice! It is friendly....despite the quote...^_^

Plus, if you repeatedly do a mouse-over action, you get this all 'crowded room' effect...and if you keep playing around with it a bit longer, you can make up little melodies, and even whole songs...its pretty cool. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

XD heeheehee

Psylocke
May 25, 2002, 02:47 AM
So, HEY! I have an idea! If someone does want one of Abdur's radio shows (and you all better want one, or so help me God...!!) and he isn't online when you are, I usually am on constantly (or can be on at a time convenient for you) and I have like 5 of his shows, so you can get one from me (as long as you have AIM or MSN Messenger) if you have the time. I am really, really pushing this, I know, but they are such great shows and it's a shame that Abdur spends so much time and effort putting these together and has hardly anybody to give them to. *frowns and sniffles* So don't let his hard work go to waste, I beg of you!!!

ABDUR101
May 25, 2002, 03:54 AM
Yeah, Psylocke is constantly getting new shows from me. No doubt she'll have all of them soon enough.

And yeah, my shows have a somewhat..closed audience, only about 5 people that get them on a routine basis, and only about 10 people have ever been sent one of my shows directly. They were rather liked, no one said "OMG THIS SUXORS", considering everyone I gave a show to I told to post what they thought about it in my Radio Show Thread(its back there about 10 pages, go look).

The only reason the shows have a limited audience is because I don't have any hosting, so its all direct downloads via peer to peer.

Thanks psylocke hehe, a valiant effort never the less.

Psylocke
May 25, 2002, 04:08 AM
*hugs Abdur*

Anything for a friend. You know how I am when I get obsessed with something! I must spread the awesomeness!!

*grins*

Rotis
May 25, 2002, 05:39 AM
I've downloaded a few of Abdur's shows... while I wasn't too fond of the music, the voice segments amused me quite a bit. (Probably far more than they should've. <g>)

Psylocke
May 26, 2002, 03:41 AM
Well, the music isn't for everyone, but he does mix it up a bit and throw in non-Japanese music (which I don't like all that much, but I'll deal; sorry Abdur. It's not like they aren't good songs...I just would rather hear Japanese music, ya know?). And yes, even if you don't like the music, it's worth it for the voice segments alone.

ABDUR101
May 26, 2002, 03:48 AM
On 2002-05-26 01:41, Psylocke wrote:
Well, the music isn't for everyone, but he does mix it up a bit and throw in non-Japanese music (which I don't like all that much, but I'll deal; sorry Abdur. It's not like they aren't good songs...I just would rather hear Japanese music, ya know?).

Yeah, I try to through in ABIT of a variety. I like mostly japanese music, but there's a song every so often that hits me and I just need to put it in the show. rest assured, I will NEVER use music like in the show my nephew and me did. That show is only likable because the voice segments are funny as hell(and the longest voice segments I put into my shows).

And yes, even if you don't like the music, it's worth it for the voice segments alone.

I can't really say anything about that hehe, but thanks. I like letting other people talk about my shows, because I don't know how good they really are.

RuneLateralus
May 26, 2002, 04:16 AM
I must say, I was at Psy's house and she played one for me and I enjoyed. Now if it weren't for the fact I am still downloading that video...damn big file and damn Kazaa....

ABDUR101
May 26, 2002, 04:22 AM
On 2002-05-26 01:48, ABDUR101 wrote:

And yes, even if you don't like the music, it's worth it for the voice segments alone.

I can't really say anything about that hehe, but thanks. I like letting other people talk about my shows, because I don't know how good they really are.

ok..what I MEANT to say is that I can't really talk about my voice segments, I myself don't think they are that good. Some I like, some I think could have been better :

On 2002-05-26 02:16, RuneLateralus wrote:
I must say, I was at Psy's house and she played one for me and I enjoyed. Now if it weren't for the fact I am still downloading that video...damn big file and damn Kazaa....

Well thats good to hear. One more potential listener hehe. As for the file your getting, don't worry about it, I know how it feels x_X

No worries, the shows will be waiting when your file is done.

Thanks in advance http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Psylocke
May 26, 2002, 06:01 AM
Yay!!
*sings*
Rune's gonna get a shoooow! Rune's gonna get a shoooow!!

See, everybody, persistence pays off! Now to annoy the rest of you into getting shows!!
*grins*

ABDUR101
May 26, 2002, 06:12 AM
The moral: Annoyance pays off in the end.

o_O

*twiddles thumbs*
is the download done yet Rune?

...rune? o_o

RuneLateralus
May 26, 2002, 11:17 AM
Unbelievible...223 meg file took me three days to download, and when it was finished, I get a error saying the file was corrupted, so playback was impossible...ACK!!!! WHY?!!!

I will take one tonight, however...

Meteor
May 26, 2002, 02:12 PM
On 2002-05-24 14:05, Psylocke wrote:
Oooh! That be a good idea! Abdur, put your shows on a website!! But make it so that nobody can get to 'em unless you give 'em the link or a password or something. That's a good idea! Meteor, you're smart!!
*pats him on head*

Well, Abdur, I still have that hosting account that i never used, so maybe you can use the tiny 10mb space to host a show if you want. PM me and I'll give ye the password.http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/sally/roller.gif

ABDUR101
May 26, 2002, 10:33 PM
On 2002-05-26 12:12, Meteor wrote:
Well, Abdur, I still have that hosting account that i never used, so maybe you can use the tiny 10mb space to host a show if you want. PM me and I'll give ye the password.http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/sally/roller.gif

:

I don't know...I don't want to use your space, considering you payed for it and forgot about it, I thought you were going to put a site up?

ABDUR101
May 27, 2002, 12:04 AM
On 2002-05-24 20:26, Shotie wrote:
While we're on the subject (generally), if you want to hear what my voice sounds like, go HERE (http://www.demitrionline.com/stickit.swf) and mouse over the sig image there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

*listens to it*
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

You know shotie..I have the SAME damn problem...

Psylocke
May 27, 2002, 04:25 AM
On 2002-05-26 20:33, ABDUR101 wrote:

I don't know...I don't want to use your space, considering you payed for it

Dude, don't look a gifthorse in the mouth!

ABDUR101
May 27, 2002, 04:29 AM
On 2002-05-27 02:25, Psylocke wrote:

Yeah, well its just that he already said I could use it before, but I was waiting for Heero_Yuy to get the hosting up for the shows I kept uploading(and the damn things kept dissappearing off the server, along with my password/username messing up), so I did'nt really want to use Meteor's space, its nice to offer, but I think he could put it to better use. I could only ever host one show at a time, and some of the better shows are too big for that. :

Psylocke
May 27, 2002, 04:34 AM
ah...sou ka
alrighty then, look as many gifthorses in the mouth as you want to!
*grin*

Meteor
May 27, 2002, 12:11 PM
On 2002-05-27 02:25, Psylocke wrote:
[

What the hell does that mean?

It sounds like something my mum would say...http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/owen/scatter.gif

ABDUR101
May 27, 2002, 12:16 PM
On 2002-05-27 10:11, Meteor wrote:
What the hell does that mean?

It sounds like something my mum would say...http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/owen/scatter.gif

It means if someone is offering you something, don't pass it up. But I have a big conscience, so I don't like just taking things :

Meteor
May 27, 2002, 12:33 PM
Aha, i understand now. Abdur, i know the space is too small to host a show, but you shouldn't refuse someone doing you a good deed on the basis that you would feel guilty. When someone does something nice for you, they feel good as well as you, so happiness all round. I'm not trying to force you to use the space, because it's too small, but I don't really agree with your other reason, "I have a big conscience, so I don't like just taking things".

ABDUR101
May 27, 2002, 12:38 PM
On 2002-05-27 10:33, Meteor wrote:
I'm not trying to force you to use the space, because it's too small, but I don't really agree with your other reason, "I have a big conscience, so I don't like just taking things".

Yeah, but we already talked about it before, I just think you'd make better use of it than me clogging it with one show. You could make an entire website with that space and do what you wanted with it.

If I have to, I'll just keep sending the shows via file transfer, its no big deal, really. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hulex
May 27, 2002, 07:58 PM
Aaaah, I'm lost.

Abdur, where the hell are you? I just completed my third radio show, and I need to upload it to someone. Get on or something...uhh...eventually...

Psylocke
May 27, 2002, 09:54 PM
Hulex, I wanna hear your show! I wanna hear your show! Shows are fun!!

ABDUR101
May 27, 2002, 10:03 PM
On 2002-05-27 17:58, Hulex wrote:
Abdur, where the hell are you? I just completed my third radio show, and I need to upload it to someone. Get on or something...uhh...eventually...

I was on ICQ today when you were on PSOW, but you never logged onto ICQ, so I just logged off and went to bed. I still need your two other shows, since now I can back them up on CD and can get them out to afew more people.

Hulex
May 28, 2002, 12:38 PM
Blarg you, I was...oh wait...agh, my cable went out again yesterday, so I was stuck to AOL 28k...but It's back now, and I'm on ICQ uhh...unless I'm not...well, I gotta go eat lunch, then I'll return. See ya later.

ABDUR101
May 28, 2002, 01:10 PM
On 2002-05-28 10:38, Hulex wrote:
Blarg you, I was...oh wait...agh, my cable went out again yesterday, so I was stuck to AOL 28k...

Excuses Excuses

but It's back now, and I'm on ICQ uhh...unless I'm not...well, I gotta go eat lunch, then I'll return. See ya later.

oh, well guess what, You're Not!..so..I'll just keep sending you annoying offline messages until you do get back o_O

Hulex
May 28, 2002, 01:20 PM
OK, Psylocke, I'm uploading the show to Abdur as we type, you should get it...uhh..eventually...

Sedyne
May 29, 2002, 10:26 AM
roflmao Nuku owns j00. =)Abdur your shows funny as all hell =). BBuubaa gum shrimp.

everyone DL THIS! im me if you want it or get it from abdur it's the Ghetto Show Unedited =) I can't stop laughin

Psylocke
May 29, 2002, 11:16 PM
hehe...Abdur, a request from the long-lost Larian:

The Initial D session
and
together we came up with this one:
The Top 5 Most Pointless Songs of the 70's, 80's, and 90's
That one could be fun...

Vitamin_D
May 29, 2002, 11:25 PM
Indeed, Abdur's shows are quite tight! Infact, I have some shows that have been lost forever on his hard drive O_O. He also inspired me to do my own. Watchout man, I'm gonna enter the game!

Psylocke
May 29, 2002, 11:30 PM
On 2002-05-29 21:25, Vitamin_D wrote:
Indeed, Abdur's shows are quite tight! Infact, I have some shows that have been lost forever on his hard drive O_O. He also inspired me to do my own. Watchout man, I'm gonna enter the game!

DUDE! You have the Love Fest, do you not? I must have it again!!! That is the funniest fucking thing I have ever listened to! Gimme gimme!!

*begs on hands and knees*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Psylocke on 2002-05-29 21:41 ]</font>

ABDUR101
May 29, 2002, 11:31 PM
On 2002-05-29 21:16, Psylocke wrote:
hehe...Abdur, a request from the long-lost Larian:

The Initial D session

That can be done hehe..

and
together we came up with this one:
The Top 5 Most Pointless Songs of the 70's, 80's, and 90's
That one could be fun...

haha, VitaminD, this ones for you, do a parody show!

On 2002-05-29 21:25, Vitamin_D wrote:

Yeah, VitaminD was my back-up system, and he's saved me many of times http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Yes..VitaminD must get a show out..must..hear..show...

*goes to check if food is done*

Vitamin_D
May 29, 2002, 11:52 PM
DUDE! You have the Love Fest, do you not? I must have it again!!! That is the funniest fucking thing I have ever listened to! Gimme gimme!!

*begs on hands and knees*

*Scratches back of head* ha ha well...I actually don't have that one. If I'm not mistaken, Abdur lost a few shows for GOOD. (Ouch yeah?) I didn't get all of them, but I did get a good chunk. Which reminds me... I need to get on AIM...or download it again rather...That'll have to wait til tommorow though.

Vitamin_D
May 29, 2002, 11:58 PM
haha, VitaminD, this ones for you, do a parody show!

Haha indeed, that DOES sound fun.

Yes..VitaminD must get a show out..must..hear..show...

Indeed, but I'll need your expert guidance to pull it off. Provided I do it right, I already have 10 shows ready! Prepare yourselves children.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vitamin_D on 2002-05-29 21:59 ]</font>

Psylocke
May 29, 2002, 11:58 PM
Doh! Abdur, the Empty-Promises Man, lied to me!!
*sobs*
He said you had that one! *groans* No fair!
*schmacks Abdur*
Dude! You lied! How could you?!!!
*sobs some more*

Psylocke
May 30, 2002, 12:08 AM
oooohh! Vitamin D has shows....what kinda shows do you do? Are they like Abdur's?

Vitamin_D
May 30, 2002, 12:12 AM
My shows are Video Game based. But like Abdur, they each have different themes, so there's not just some Random Music. (THough I suppose there COULD be...) they should be enjoyable.

Psylocke
May 30, 2002, 12:15 AM
Coolies. I want one!

RuneLateralus
May 30, 2002, 12:17 AM
if you do video game music, you should definitely include System of a Down's Legend of Zelda. Now that is a classic and fun song if I heard one.

ABDUR101
May 30, 2002, 12:26 AM
VitaminD...you should have the Love Fest, I put down the songs you and Blackrose have, you were the one with the Love Fest o_O;

You sent it to me the last time too, but shortly after you sent me some shows, I had another system failure :

But yeah, I'll help you get your shows together hehe

Vitamin_D
May 30, 2002, 12:32 AM
On 2002-05-29 22:26, ABDUR101 wrote:
VitaminD...you should have the Love Fest, I put down the songs you and Blackrose have, you were the one with the Love Fest o_O;

You sent it to me the last time too, but shortly after you sent me some shows, I had another system failure :

But yeah, I'll help you get your shows together hehe

*Scratches head again* Honestly? Unless it's under a different name I truly don't got it...unless it's called something else O_o. Are you sure you didn't get me an' rose mixed up?

ABDUR101
May 30, 2002, 12:37 AM
On 2002-05-29 22:32, Vitamin_D wrote:
*Scratches head again* Honestly? Unless it's under a different name I truly don't got it...unless it's called something else O_o. Are you sure you didn't get me an' rose mixed up?

No..I know you had it, you were the first one I sent it to actually. "Love Fest", although it will prolly start with an "Abdur101-Love Fest". It's the one I dedicated to Kent, remember?

I know Blackrose doesn't have it, I've already checked with him hehe..

Get on AIM foo!

RuneLateralus
May 30, 2002, 12:39 AM
On 2002-05-29 22:37, ABDUR101 wrote:
"Love Fest", although it will prolly start with an "Abdur101-Love Fest". It's the one I dedicated to Kent, remember?

Why am I not surpised? lol

Psylocke
May 30, 2002, 03:49 AM
Abdur's Love Fest is the funniest shit ever!!

*laughs just thinking about it*

LostHero
May 30, 2002, 04:21 AM
On 2002-05-24 20:26, Shotie wrote:

I think I need to sit down...

ABDUR101
Jun 3, 2002, 04:53 AM
OK, to anyone that downloads these shows, all thanks go to Pixel for giving me the space and bandwith to host them. It's greatly appreciated.

ABDUR101- Breakout Session
7.48 megs 31 minutes, 56 seconds
--------------------------
One of my nicer shows, I like the voice segments to this one, and the music goes nice with the general theme.

Abdur101- Ghetto Show Un-Edited VS
1.06 megs 4 minutes, 31 seconds
--------------------------
The music was cut out of this show and the voice segments returned to normal. The music was chosen by my 15 year old nephew, and it wasn't the main part of the show that everyone enjoyed. NOTE: This is ONLY the voice segments, but from what people tell me, its pretty damn funny.

Abdur101- Inspiration Session
3.72 megs 15 minutes, 54 seconds
---------------------------
One of my earlier shows, short voice segments, pretty good music. Small enough to download just for the listen.

Abdur101- Reach Out Session
7.63 megs 32 minutes, 34 seconds
One of my last few shows, the 21st. Stop reading these damn reviews and start downloading!

For the list of shows to download, go here Abdur's Radio Shows (http://abdur.pixeldissonance.org/)

Show's will be changed on a weekly to bi-weekly basis.

To anyone that downloads my shows:Please feel free to comment on them, feedback is appreciated.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-06-03 02:58 ]</font>

goldman
Jun 3, 2002, 01:10 PM
ROTFLAMO!

yo abdur man they work on my player.
I just got the one where it is only talking and one with music and a little bit of talking

that scond one I got was funny! dude these are great!

Psylocke
Jun 3, 2002, 06:13 PM
Well, my job here is done...

*walks out with a self-satisfied grin*

ABDUR101
Jun 3, 2002, 09:02 PM
On 2002-06-03 16:13, Psylocke wrote:

o_O;;

*turns to camera*
No kittens were harmed in the making of this post..atleast..we hope not.

I'll be uploading some more shows later this week.(woo, on-topic!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-06-03 19:05 ]</font>

Psylocke
Jun 3, 2002, 10:28 PM
On 2002-06-03 19:02, ABDUR101 wrote:

On 2002-06-03 16:13, Psylocke wrote:

o_O;;

*turns to camera*
No kittens were harmed in the making of this post..atleast..we hope not.

I'll be uploading some more shows later this week.(woo, on-topic!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2002-06-03 19:05 ]</font>

I, unlike some people ABDUR!!!, do not broadcast to the entire cyber-world when and if I kill kittens!

Pfft...besides, if any thread were going to inspire me to kill kittens it'd be my Visual Kei Band Mania thread!

And I must go get the Inspiration Session 'cause I don't have that one yet...

ABDUR101
Jun 3, 2002, 10:36 PM
On 2002-06-03 20:28, Psylocke wrote:
I, unlike some people ABDUR!!!, do not broadcast to the entire cyber-world when and if I kill kittens!

A wise man once said in one of his personal radio programs, "I'm sorry, could you repeat that, I was too busy playing with my Nuku...".

Pfft...besides, if any thread were going to inspire me to kill kittens it'd be my Visual Kei Band Mania thread!

Tou'she :

And I must go get the Inspiration Session 'cause I don't have that one yet...

Yeah, dats right, Fo Sheezy...everyone must get it..

Psylocke
Jun 3, 2002, 11:02 PM
On 2002-06-03 20:36, ABDUR101 wrote:
A wise man once said in one of his personal radio programs, "I'm sorry, could you repeat that, I was too busy playing with my Nuku...".

Yeah...hehehe....that were pretty funny...sicko!

Tou'she :

Touche, indeed. =P

pixelate
Jun 3, 2002, 11:07 PM
Glad you didn't have any problems with the FTP. Enjoy it.

ABDUR101
Jun 4, 2002, 02:23 PM
On 2002-06-03 21:07, pixelate wrote:
Glad you didn't have any problems with the FTP. Enjoy it.

Hey, you know I will man http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Abdur101- Bebop Blues Session
10.5 megs 46 minutes, 2 seconds
This show is all music from Cowboy Bebop. It has a "blues" feel to it.

Abdur101- Bebop Blues Session 2nd Edition
11.4 megs 50 minutes, 2 seconds.
Again, a show with nothing but Cowboy Bebop songs. It has more of an up-beat feel to it, with some sentimental stuff thrown in.

Meteor
Jun 4, 2002, 04:08 PM
Are you gonna post the Love Fest on the site thingy?

I wanna hear that.. and any other funny shows j00 have.

Your shows rule! http://216.40.198.77/mysmilies/s/ups/joltbolt/posticon2.gif

ABDUR101
Jun 4, 2002, 05:06 PM
On 2002-06-04 14:08, Meteor wrote:
Are you gonna post the Love Fest on the site thingy?

Ah, that was my second show. Quite easily the funniest. Unfortunately, if VitaminD doesn't have it, I beleive it was lost for good :

He was the first person to get it, and I sent it out to others, but they are also saying they don't have it. Sorry :

gypsy
Jun 4, 2002, 06:16 PM
Crap, it can't have been lost for good...it was so great that one.....someone must have it..

Psylocke
Jun 5, 2002, 03:06 AM
The Love Fest is lost forever??!?!?!?!

*sobs hysterically and pounds on the floor*

Why, God, why?!?!?!?!?