PDA

View Full Version : Character Suggestion

PJ
Jun 12, 2004, 06:25 PM
The only character I haven't yet incorporated into my stories, because she's just plain boring as hell.

Yes, I'm thinking of deleting my RAmarl again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif (And she started out to be so much fun too...)

But I need some ideas.

I don't generally have much fun with the Ranger class (I've only had fun with my RAcast), and I have all 4 Hunters/Forces. So it looks like I'll be making a repeat-class character.

Any suggestions?

Sitka
Jun 12, 2004, 06:28 PM
Have you thought about or do you have a melee force?

A melee fonewm would be cool.

A melee fonewearl would be crazy - but cool.

Picture a pink, precocious, pretty fonee with a badass attitude and a mean double saber to back it up. Fun!

Shintaro04
Jun 12, 2004, 06:34 PM
If u like HUnter, go with HUnewearl. Cuz she can use all S/D/J/Z, which comes really handy in ULT. Also she support herself well.
If u like FOrce, go with FOnewm. Cuz he got Gifoie Gizonde Gibarta 1.3 x damage & Rafoie Razonde Rabarta 1.3 x damage.

PJ
Jun 12, 2004, 06:39 PM
Keeping in mind Sitka that all my Forces are melee... XD

Actually, that would make an excellent idea for a casting force though...

Sitka
Jun 12, 2004, 06:48 PM
Lol - my fonee is pretty much what I described. "Sitka 6," lame name I know.

She casts hella good and melees hella bad - she don't much like sinows - I can tell you that.

She's pretty pissed at me these days. I've totally neglected her in favor of my Racast and my illegitmate Racaseal which is currently up on sale at Ebay for 10 monofluids. I promised her a new SATO if she will only get me a 1975 Agito (Pinkal ID). The last nine Pal Rappies I sent her after all coughed up crap.

If you've tried melee forces, why not go the other way and make a frickin nuke force like the Fonewm. Make his butt REAL BIG so you can fry all the brothers that laugh at your outfit by bouncing some gifoie off your ass.

Eihwaz
Jun 12, 2004, 07:01 PM
I'd go with a tech-casting FOnewm or FOnewearl. Casting FOrces are godly offline, and they are highly-cool to boot.

PhotonDrop
Jun 12, 2004, 07:11 PM
Make a newm/newearl like my Quinn!

She uses a melee weapon but casts like crazy!

Nai_Calus
Jun 12, 2004, 07:56 PM
Make a FOmar that isn't fucking ugly, and give him a non-stupid name. :3

PJ
Jun 12, 2004, 08:06 PM
On 2004-06-12 17:56, Ian-KunX wrote:
Make a FOmar that isn't fucking ugly, and give him a non-stupid name. :3

Waaiii! Poor PJ! ;_;

Wait... PJ's my name XP

THat's not a bad idea though... but he needs to be Yellowboze, and I need a name...

Wait, did you just call PJ ugly? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sitka
Jun 14, 2004, 09:45 AM
My Fomar is Sitka Flow (ya, REAL LAME, I know), and that gave him the Yellowboze id.

You could try ODD JOB or RANDOM TASK. Does tricks for meseta. Shifta for 400 meseta - a little more for the deband. Or how about JOCK STRAP - the ultimate SUPPORT FORCE.

I kind of like "RUMP SHAKER" for the Fonewm. And, oh yeah, if you like the Austin Power's theme, you've got MINI ME for the Fonewearl and ALOTAFAGINA could be a fun Fomarl. Did I just say that?