PDA

View Full Version : S Rank items from TTF in Ultimate

Topazfalcon
May 25, 2002, 04:59 AM
I can obtain Plantain huge fan, Drill Launcher, Flight Fan, and Maser Beam in a somewhat easy fashion. 1 every 40min or so. If you would like one of these then please let me know, if I am in a giving mood, I may not even want anyting in return ^_- Actually, all I really would like is some mats. Mainly HP, Evade, Mind, and the Power ones. Oh, and scape dolls are nice, as I gave most of mine away to someone. If you do not have mats you can spare is ok, like i said, i am often in a giving mood.

area
Jun 4, 2002, 10:40 AM
I would appreciate a Maser Beam - my RAmar has just started Ultimate, and is currently having fun dealing 0s to everything http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Last_Saiyan
Jun 4, 2002, 10:53 AM
The Maser Beam will not help much getting above the 0's Area, but it's fun to use. In fact I believe all it does is shoot zonde and though pretty slick on normal, on Ultimate it's as useful as tuna spray on a mouse for cat repellant. What you need are really good % red guns, Srank twins, red mechguns, and so on.

area
Jun 4, 2002, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I know I need the Red weapons, but I've only found one (stupid saber which he can't use *mumble grumble*) which I can't use.

Any Red guns would be appreciated, then http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Last_Saiyan
Jun 7, 2002, 04:39 PM
Hey Area, if you like anything...I'd be happy to help out or better yet, help you get it yourself. I can just play along and you can have the item.

area
Jun 8, 2002, 11:14 AM
Heh - thanks, but I've found a Red handgun already, and I'm quickly leveling online now. I got a maser beam thanks to someone who helped keep me alive through TTF Ultimate. I'd enjoy playing with you though!

Jason
Jun 8, 2002, 12:39 PM
I always find Red Handguns...

Kiri
Mar 30, 2004, 02:58 PM
Yeah, I know I need the Red weapons, but I've only found one (stupid saber which he can't use *mumble grumble*) which I can't use.

Any Red guns would be appreciated, then

I have almost all the Red guns you will ever need...Just PM me if you wanna trade.

chalka52
Mar 30, 2004, 04:43 PM
i have about 20 scape dolls and 15 evp mats. how many would it take to get a maser beam or a plaintain huge fan?

Ryuzaki00
Mar 30, 2004, 07:22 PM
On 2002-05-25 02:59, Topazfalcon wrote:
I can obtain Plantain huge fan, Drill Launcher, Flight Fan, and Maser Beam in a somewhat easy fashion. 1 every 40min or so. If you would like one of these then please let me know, if I am in a giving mood, I may not even want anyting in return ^_- Actually, all I really would like is some mats. Mainly HP, Evade, Mind, and the Power ones. Oh, and scape dolls are nice, as I gave most of mine away to someone. If you do not have mats you can spare is ok, like i said, i am often in a giving mood.

oooh, can i get a flight fan or plantain huge fan (w/%...i already have one w/all 0's). i have lots of mats and scape dolls