PDA

View Full Version : EU servers down...

Superguppie
Jun 13, 2004, 02:54 PM
They just went down very abruptly. We were almost at the end of E1C7 and had a good time coming.
Anyway, even the playsega portal is out. And knowing Sega, it will take till monday for them to start working on it.

Or does anyone know of any maintenance going on?

Edit: This seems to be for the Ep1&2 players only. I have reports from an Ep3 player that is playing on as we speak...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2004-06-13 13:04 ]</font>

tlhursdlay
Jun 13, 2004, 03:09 PM
Are you talking about the pso bb servers???

Superguppie
Jun 13, 2004, 03:11 PM
Oops, forgot to mention it: I'm talking about the GC/EU server. You might have deduced that from the mention of the PlaySega portal, that's for those servers...

Coolest-Mum
Jun 13, 2004, 03:11 PM
EU gamecube EP1&2 not Blue burst.

Coolest-Mum
Jun 13, 2004, 03:16 PM
Cant even log on to playsega.com http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BOmar
Jun 13, 2004, 05:42 PM
They are still down :/

I was the aforementioned person who was still connected, but once i disconnected, there was no way back on. The EU servers aren't listed online at all.

One thing I didn't notice until recently is that my meseta total has not been going up despite the many tournaments I have been winning. It seems my meseta total is saved on the EU servers, so my past few hours of trying to get my rank up have been in vain >.< US/Jp players are still gaining meseta and their servers are running fine.

So if you are still connected to a US/JP server and are from the EU, don't bother trying any meseta related activities as they won't work.

I hope this doesn't last for days like they usually do when the servers go down with no warning...

Katsumoto
Jun 13, 2004, 06:30 PM
Is there any way to get back onto the US servers with an EU game? I mean there has to be some way right?

BOmar
Jun 14, 2004, 02:25 AM
The servers are now back online again thankfully.

When the EU servers go down, once you disconnect you won't be able to get back on, as you use the EU log-in server to connect.