PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: 1.9.1 Patch Notes (6/14)

Arislan
Jun 13, 2004, 07:07 PM
- Error in Check Room Corrected (Stacking Method elminated)

- Characters may now only gain one prize per set of quests.

- The Quest Cancel and Quest clear dialogs were altered to make them easier to read. (Funny, made perfect sense before)

- The Lobby action keys will no longer activate Auto Running or Walking.

- Software Reset may now no longer be mapped to the right action palette button.

And there we have it!

RFB
Jun 13, 2004, 07:13 PM
On 2004-06-13 17:07, Arislan wrote:

- Software Reset may now no longer be mapped to the right action palette button.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif the hell? can you explain what is that about, please?

Para
Jun 13, 2004, 07:38 PM
Honestly we need a seperate forum for all these BB stuff... I mean patch notes... maybe if we had a seperate forum, you can make a sticky for patch notes? then faq thread, then guide discussion thread... then in the end, everything should be covered and we wouldnt need to have those extra threads? =/

RFB
Jun 13, 2004, 07:48 PM
If there were a PSOBB forum, there would be no need to keep the support thread, or the discussion thread, or the screenshot thread, which are there to condense various matters into just a few threads.

They would just splatter around (Is that grammatically/ortographically right?) if there were a PSOBB forum.

Arislan
Jun 13, 2004, 07:49 PM
As for the right button thing, for some reason ST had alt+Backspace (autoquit) able to be bound to the right button on the action pallete. They disabled this.

RFB
Jun 13, 2004, 07:54 PM
oooh, I think I get it now. Thank you.

Para
Jun 13, 2004, 09:53 PM
On 2004-06-13 17:49, Arislan wrote:
As for the right button thing, for some reason ST had alt+Backspace (autoquit) able to be bound to the right button on the action pallete. They disabled this.

thank god.. i was really pissed about that alt backspace... they shouldve kept it something else -_-
and that alt stuff...

Rainbowlemon
Jun 14, 2004, 10:41 AM
Yey, more patches! I love when they patch it up, it reminds me they're actually doing something http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif