PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Bloody Justice, Chapter 3 The Pains of Explanations

Sord
Jun 15, 2004, 01:51 PM
Time to follow a man considered mad because his anger flares at injustices.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAM! The collision of a fist could be heard from several miles away, as it was plunged into a man's side to the point the whole fist broke through the skin and muscle. Next a scream of death could be heard as the mans innards were grabbed and ripped out, before he fell, dead.

The killer looked at his fist, wrapped in a black leather glove with metal spikes on the knuckles. The blood flowed smoothly down his fist and down his arm, to the elbow where it dripped down to the ground. He smiled, quite pleased with the kill. Pity the man had tried to cheat him out of the bet.

Some said Viro was a madman, and one look at him could tell you why. He looked to be maybe 19, he was rather tall and gangly, and skinny far beyond that which he should be to posses the strength he had. His eyes were a greenish yellow, and some would swear that his pupils weren't perfectly round, he had no eyebrows. He had a clean face, with a freakishly big smile, filled with perfectly set teeth. His untidy, shaggy blood red hair reached down to his shoulders, the bangs shadowing his eyes. He wore brown, slightly baggy pants, and just a plain black leather vest, showing off his rib hugging skin and small stomach. His nipples had been ripped off in a fight though, so nothing was where those should be except regular skin. It made him appear starved, despite the fact that he was healthy.

Viro let out a low, satisfied, "heh," before reaching down and taking all the money that his victim owned, but leaving everything else. Viro could definitely be considered mad, but only because if someone crossed him, or did something he didn't like, that person could be in for a load of trouble. The good part about this however, was that he didn't like foul-play, or others treating people badly for doing nothing. The problem though, was that whatever he did, he thought 100% percent justifiable. He had no remorse for anyone who received his punishments, nor for the people that knew the punished.

He had never killed up until now, but was nonetheless not worried. This particular man he had made a bet with was a black paper member, and had had his files erased from Pioneer 2's computers, and even if he was found out, the man drew his weapon first, thus giving the excuse of self-defense.

He walked to a nearby stream and washed the blood off his arms. After doing so, he pulled a telepipe out of his belt and tossed it on the ground where it began to emit light. Walking into it he appeared on Pioneer 2's Guild and Shop area. As he walked to the bank, people began to part for him, not wanting to be in his way.

At the counter, the bank woman looked at him as if he were any other man. A man had tried to hit on her in a rather perverse manner, and then Viro appeared, telling the man he would scat and leave the woman alone or regret it. After hearing these words, the man simply made a squeak of "Shit!" And ran off into the crowd. Since then, the bank woman had always treated Viro as any other person.

"Hello Vealla, I need to deposit some money today." Viro said, a small grin on his face (or rather as small as he could make it given the size of his mouth.) He handed over the meseta cube, and Vealla went into the back room to deposit it in Viro's account. Afterwards, she came back out, and asked if Viro needed anything else.

"Well, there is one thing. Your the only one that doesn't flinch at my presence, while everyone else does, and follows by turning around or getting the hell out of the area, so why aren't you afraid?" Viro asked, while he knew she was the one he had helped, he never expected her to not act like everyone else around him.

"Because, I know you won't hurt me." She said simply.

"And how do you know that?" Viro asked back.

"Because, I've looked in your police records from when you joined the bank, and found that all the people you had hurt were male, and on top of that, your excuses where always because the man had either done something wrong to you or someone else, and often that someone else was a girl." She said, a smirk on her face.

"... Your smart..." Viro grumbled, before turning around and walking off. Vealla just smiled, knowing that she just bested the man everyone was so terrified of. Still though, she wouldn't mind having him as a friend, she thought it would be sad to be alone like that. Oh well, there was nothing she could do, she didn't even know what Viro liked.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-06-15 11:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-06-21 12:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-06-24 17:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-07-30 23:40 ]</font>

MQuantum
Jun 18, 2004, 10:43 PM
And you used to write about satos and rappies. Amazing. Of course, that was good, too, in it's own way. *blink*

I'm astounded at the changes you've made in your style, because it's nearly the total opposite of what many are used to. Just trying something new, eh?

Very interesting main charater, and quite chilling in addition. A cold-hearted man, blindly serving justice whether it's right or wrong. Oh, the possiblities. I must say, I'm looking forward to seeing more from you. Improvements, you have made. Keep it up.

Sord
Jun 21, 2004, 02:28 PM
Chapter 2
Nightmare Come To Life

Viro tossed and turned in his sleep, nightmares of needles and men in white coats who were obviously scientists of some sort. They had him strapped down on a table as a kid, one closing in on him with a large needle, connected to a canister of blue liquid. It seemed to be giving off light, energy pulsing in it. As he neared, Viro could see a tattoo of sorts. It had a pale white hand holding a blue flame.

The scientist began to stick the needle into his neck, when Viro finally shot up, fully awake. He felt his neck where the needle had gone in, then shuddered. He had always wandered what the hell this dream was, he had an ordinary childhood, well, as normal as an orphan could have any ways. He sighed, looking at his alarm, and grumbled. Three-hundred beats, he would never go back to sleep now.

After a string of curses, he got up and got dressed in his usual attire. He rarely ever wore anything else, he liked his clothes, and thought they were all he really needed. He quickly left his apartment and went down the stairs of his hotel, figuring to stop and get a cup of hot cocoa with about five times the normal amount of chocolate.

Upon reaching the ground floor, he heard a large explosion from upstairs. He quickly ran out of the stair well and into the lobby, where people were looking around in confusion and panic. Some were looking at the ceiling, as though expecting it to collapse on them. Suddenly alarms could be heard throughout the building. Apparently whatever had gone off had caused the explosion.

Viro just rolled his eyes at the annoyance of this situation, and left the apartment building. He strolled down to the nearest cafe, and got that cocoa he wanted so bad. Most people thought he was weak to drink it, or rather, they did until they had a fist in their gut. After sitting down with his feet up on the table, sipping his cocoa for about an hour, Viro decided he would head back and see what had happened with the apartment building.

Upon going up to the entrance, a cop abruptly stopped him. "Is your name Viro?" He asked, staring into the so-called madman's face. Viro, seeing the man's knees shaking, smirked. "Yeah, that would be my name," he said, looking down at the cop, "what does it mean to you?"

"I- I'm afraid I will have to put you under arrest," the cop mumbled, quaking more.

"Riiiight, and under what charges officer?" Viro sneered back.

"Possible possession of explosives and implementing them in the use to harm others." The officer squeaked out.

"And you all come to this conclusion how?" Viro said, his eye's narrowing.

"The explosion that occurred here, it h-happened in your room."

"What? And that's enough to arrest me?"

"I- I'm afraid so sir"

"And if I don't go quietly?"

"Then I will be forced to use my gun."

"You mean," before he finished his sentence, he reached out with skilled speed and grabbed the cop's gun out of his holster, "this gun?"

"He's got a gun!" The officer freaked out and yelled before running into the apartment building. Immediately a hail of green bullets rained from inside the building.

"Shit!" Viro ran, one bullet managing to singe his arm on it's passing. He quickly heard sirens and began to sprint. He looked down every alleyway he passed. "Finally!" He shouted, and running into an ally way, he climbed on a dumpster and jumped from there onto a platform that had stairs zig zagging upward to the roof of the building.

Dashing up the stairs, he made it on the roof before hearing the sirens fly buy. He leaned against a vent, attempting to rest for a bit and think what he would do next. After that, he surely wouldn't be able to just stroll around. What the hell had happened?

"Heh, your such a fool."

Viro whipped around, to see a man walking out from behind an opening onto the roof. The man had on a black beanie cap, was decked out in black sweats, black gloves, and black shoes with black makeup on his face. In fact, the only thing on him that wasn't black, was a pale hand on a blue flame, embroidered where a chest pocket would be.

He had a gun pointed straight at Viro, and judging from the fact that it was pulsating with red photon energy, a very powerful, and fast gun.

"Who the hell are you?" Viro said, malice in his voice.

"I'm an assassin, what else?" Replied the man, who smirked, and fired.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-07-30 23:46 ]</font>

Solstis
Jun 21, 2004, 05:46 PM
Ooh, descriptions, plot, and intrigue!

Me likey.

Sord
Jun 24, 2004, 07:39 PM
Chapter 3
The Pains of Explanations

Viro threw up his left arm, letting the photons collide with it. Immediately white-hot pain seared up his arm, but that didn't matter now. He charged the assassin, who continued shooting bullets only to have them burn deeper into Viro's arm. Viro reached him and grabbed the man gun, ripping it from his hands.

He immediately shot the man's feet, causing him to scream and fall, then he shot the man's hands afterward. This guy was not going to get away. After thinking a moment, he shot the man in the shoulders, knees, and elbows, to ensure no thrashing. He proceeded to tear off the man's sleeves and leggings, using it on his wound, which was rapidly releasing blood. Finally, he sat on the man's stomach, and glared at him.

"Why are you after me?" Viro said, with the utmost loathing.

The man stared at him in silent defiance. Viro just smirked, set the gun power to it's lowest level, a bit stronger then what was needed to cause 2nd degree burns, and held the gun to the man's arm, and fired.

"Tell me, or I'll fire more," Viro seethed, boring his glare into the man's eyes.

"I-I'll never tell you, filthy Ex-p" the man shouted in pain.

"So, I'm filthy, huh? Yeah, well, what do you expect when you don't have a shower to go home to?" He shot the mans other arm, "However, you made one mistake, what in god's name is an Ex-p?"

The man just gritted his teeth more, refusing to say anything. Viro shot at the man's arms, legs, and chest several times for the next five minutes, asking the man why he was after him, only to get silence.

"All right then, you leave me no choice," He moved the gun to the man's joy-box, to which he immediately shouted, "NO! I'll tell you what I know!!!"

"Right then, first we'll start with why your after me." Viro said, grinning. Finally he was getting some where.

"You are an Ex-p, otherwise known as experimented person. Our goal was simply to mess with the human body, see what it could do. Create things that could enhance or destroy the body, or even a bit of both. You are one of those experiments. You were injected with low grade photons, we had found a way to slow it down without it losing it's properties. It didn't seem to do much, except that you had liquid photon in your veins. We figured it was nothing, and after intoxicating you, snuck you back into the bed from which we stole you.

Years later, still nothing, we gave up and just dropped all tabs on you, a serious mistake. Now you've been acting up, and the crimes don't match your physical status, which is also slightly odd to begin with. The photons have clearly enhanced your physical performance and appearance, and maybe even your mind. We figured if you got into something bigger then just fights, then someone might conduct some background research and discover us. So we set out to kill you."

"Well, that explains the dreams then..." Viro mumbled, trailing off for a bit. Snapping back to reality, he asked, "Who is this "we" and "us" you keep talking about?"

"We are the Armada, we are of course a secret government organization, but much different then the others. We also do deals with... other people, people like those in Black Paper. We know you killed a member, we had never seen such a wound. A fist through the ribs? Good Lord!" The man stopped and shivered a bit. "We of course disposed of the body, not wanting the police to see it and think something of you. We then decided we had to put you to sleep, like the lab rat you are."

"One more question, if you dropped all tabs, then how did you find me?"

"Well, we're on a ship, it's not that hard. Not to mention we have the government on our side, we could access anyone's records at anytime, well, except Black Paper members. So it wasn't really that difficult."

"Okay then, you've answered all my questions, and now you die." Viro raised his fist.

"But, but I thought you said you would spare me!" The man shouted, eye's wide in a panicky state.

"I never said any such thing and you know it." And with that, he rammed his fist down onto the man's neck. Driving the four 1-centimeter long spikes on his gloves into the man, before ripping them out to the side to ensure death. Blood came out of the man's nose and mouth, and poured from the wound. Viro stood up, and then went very pale. He had lost a lot of blood, he needed to rest and lick his wounds.

He swayed over to the platform with the steps, and began to descend back down the building. It was an effort just to keep his eyes focused, made worse by the dizzying height. He managed to force himself down, and to jump back on the dumpster before sliding off.

He walked down the ally, and peered left and right. He quickly made a forced sprint for the next alleyway. He continued this, hiding in the shadows of an ally whenever someone got to close. He continued on and on until he reached the bank. He walked up to the counter, having to finally risk exposing himself.

Vealla was there, and she immediately gasped. Viro's entire left arm was covered in blood that had been soaked up by the bandages. In some spots it dripped a little. He also had blood on his right fist and wrist. He was extremely pale, and was sort of swaying back and forth.

"Help me," he managed to say, though it was rather raspy and quite.

Vealla nodded quickly, ran into a back room where a shout of "I'm taking off!" Could be heard before she came back out and exited out from behind the counter. She ushered Viro to her car, putting him in the back seat. She got back up front and quickly began to drive.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2004-07-30 23:53 ]</font>