PDA

View Full Version : Your Custom Robo combonation?

Robo47
Jun 15, 2004, 09:40 PM
Which style Robo do you use most?

I'm currently using this:

Halberd (red)
Titan
Titan
Titan
Quick Jump

Sure it doesn't do much damage but I owned Rahu with it! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Bradicus
Jun 15, 2004, 10:10 PM
It has been a while since i rented it...

plan 1: Zoom Zoom Boom
The armored ground speed type- run up to 'em fast
formula- really fast
shotgun- blow 'em to bits

For this strategy, the bombs and pods really just get in the way. possibly the funniest plan ever.

plan 2: MK Tribute
claw gun- as scorpion once said "Get over here!"
The defence type that looks like optimus primal- smack the bastards with his close combat attack
formula- get out before they wake up
straight/fast bomb (forgot the name)- replaces gun just in case the enemy is out of combat range
Gia bomb- to keep the enemy at medium range until i whip out the claw.

This one is more complicated, but it lets me think that i'm a smart player >_>

soccerdudegy
Jun 15, 2004, 10:20 PM
i didnt really like playing it, the gameplay was a little...boring, but that is just my opinion, nothing amazing in itself.

I used default.

Robo47
Jun 15, 2004, 10:21 PM
Another thing I'm working with is this

Seal Head
Storm Sword
???
???
Formula

Arislan
Jun 15, 2004, 11:51 PM
Halbert (Blue)
Shock Gun
Giant
Giant
Formula

The Giants are just for looks. Plan is to use the teleport to get next to the enemy and drop them with Shock. On average, 200-300 damage a connected hit. With Ray Legend, this jumps to around 600 for a combo. Nasty.

segadrm10
Jun 16, 2004, 09:28 AM
i got a question, is custom robo worth buying? or just to rent. I have the money to buy it right now but i dont want to buy and then i wont like. so what do u think should i buy it or rent it.

Noone
Jun 16, 2004, 03:40 PM
breaker (that thing that flies a long time)
eagle
bomb:titan
pod:freeze ground
long thrust

what i basically do is fly around shooting eagles and avoiding people and by the time i land they haven't hit me and atleast five eagles are in the air and hitting the guy and than i just jump up again and fly off and repeat while shooting titan and freeze pod. It's one of the cheapest things i've done.

Sord
Jun 16, 2004, 04:21 PM
The Superfast Girly Looking One
???
???
???
Ultimate Legs

The middle three depend on what I'm fighting. I'm pretty damn good with just a sniper though. Also the Wyrm, but anyone can be good with that.

Skett
Jun 16, 2004, 10:03 PM
On 2004-06-16 07:28, segadrm10 wrote:
i got a question, is custom robo worth buying? or just to rent. I have the money to buy it right now but i dont want to buy and then i wont like. so what do u think should i buy it or rent it.

Rent it. The gameplay is a rather love it or hate it kind of thing, especially when you start with so little parts (and an oddball story mode).

I can't remember the basics but I know that it is the first robo you recieve (Colored green) and I have the dragon gun. I can't wait to get my friends together and play this. Mass histeria.